- Going through a ‘business divorce’
- How Financial Organizations Can Begin Their Journey Towards Secure Edge Operations
- Successful mergers need both management and leadership
- Progress and Challenges in Streamlining State Financial Services Licensing
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Transforming the way development is financed:Palladium buys Enclude from Triodos Bank
- Classes of shares
- Saxo Bank welcomes Geely Holding Group and Sampo plc as strategic investors and announces new chairman and board members
- 4Most Creates Employees Share Ownership Trust
- What Is Dividend Investing and How Does It Work?
- Broadcom to Acquire CA Technologies for $18.9 Billion in Cash
- Getronics completes acquisition of Pomeroy creating a Billion dollar plus leading global IT services platform
- Cerberus Agrees to Acquire a Majority Stake in Officine CST
- TorQuest Partners Completes Sale of Spinrite
- Henry Schein And Internet Brands Announce Completion Of Joint Venture To Form Henry Schein One
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Innovators Poised to Reap Rewards as Fintech Reshapes how Money is Used
- The Fastest Growing Smartphone Market in the World
- AudioEye Announces Reverse Stock Split in Preparation for Proposed Uplisting to NASDAQ Capital Market
- Polaris divests Louis Poulsen to Investindustrial
- Genstar Capital Announces Agreement to Acquire Drilling Info Holdings, Inc.
- Dassault Systemes and Centric Software Come Together to Accelerate Digital Transformation of Fashion, Retail and Consumer Goods Companies
- International Game Technology PLC Announces Variable Forward Transaction By De Agostini S.p.A. And Related Registered Public Offering Of IGT Ordinary Shares
- Hengtong Optic-Electric Included into MSCI Index System
- EU Bank Resolution Powers Open to Abuse
- CivilisedBank to reapply for a banking licence to allow time for further technological development
- O’Melveny Represents Investor Albert Friedberg InAcquiring Stake In Major League Soccer’s Orlando City SC
- RAKESH BHASIN APPOINTED CHAIRMAN OF CMC NETWORKS
- STORM WARNING: SUPREME COURT TO RULE ON SAFE HARBOR
- MINORITY SHAREHOLDERS’ RIGHTS IN CYPRUS
- AVALOQ AND RAIFFEISEN SWITZERLAND ENHANCE THEIR PARTNERSHIP WARBURG PINCUS TO ACQUIRE RAIFFEISEN’S 10% STAKE IN AVALOQ
- ECLECTICIQ LANDS SERIES-B INVESTMENT OF €14 MILLION TO MAKE CYBER THREAT INTELLIGENCE ACCESSIBLE TO ORGANISATIONS AT ANY LEVEL OF CYBER READINESS
- TAX ME NOW; PAY ME LATER?
- THE CFO: FROM FINANCE TO TALENT
- FACEBOOK SHAREHOLDERS SECURE TOTAL WIN ON EVE OF TRIAL AS COMPANY DROPS PLAN TO ISSUE SEPARATE CLASS OF NON-VOTING STOCK – SHAREHOLDERS REPRESENTED BY GRANT & EISENHOFER AND KESSLER TOPAZ
- AS&H LAW FIRM IN CO-OPERATION WITH CLIFFORD CHANCE ADVISES SAVOLA GROUP ON SAUDI ARABIA’S FIRST ACCELERATED BOOK-BUILT BLOCK TRADE
- JOELSON ACT FOR REAL GOOD FOOD ON THEIR RAISING OF EXPANSION CAPITAL
- THE KYC PORTAL COMPLIANCE COMMUNITY – SETTING THE REGULATORY BENCHMARK
- SNOW SOFTWARE AND VITRUVIAN PARTNERS ANNOUNCE $120 MILLION STRATEGIC INVESTMENT FROM SUMERU EQUITY PARTNERS AND ONTARIO PENSION BOARD
- AVALOQ PARTNERS WITH WARBURG PINCUS TO ACCELERATE GROWTH
- STRONG GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY MOMENTUM
- STRIKE OFF VS. VOLUNTARY LIQUIDATION OF A CYPRUS COMPANY
- EXPOBANK CZ COMPLETES PURCHASE OF MARFIN BANK JSC BELGRADE
- JUWI AND CEE GROUP CONTINUE THEIR PARTNERSHIP: CEE GROUP ACQUIRES A WIND FARM WITH A CAPACITY OF 19.8 MEGAWATTS IN GERMANY FROM JUWI
- ASSET MANAGER, LCP, LAUNCHES NEW FUND ON BACK OF STRONG INTEREST FROM SHARIA-CONSCIOUS INVESTORS
- HINES REIT COMPLETES $1.162 BILLION SALE OF OFFICE ASSETS
- CYPRUS AND MAURITIUS INVESTMENTS TO BE TAXED BY INDIA, AS FROM APRIL 2017
- CYPRUS A LEADING EU CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM FOR HNWIS
- REDWOOD SUBMITS BANKING LICENCE APPLICATION
- WHY ACTION MUST BE TAKEN AGAINST CORPORATE TAX HAVENS
- MOLDINDCONBANK— INNOVATOR IN MOLDOVA’S BANKING SYSTEM
- GLOBAL SURVEY PROVIDES INSIGHTS INTO HOW CFOS WILL CREATE A STRATEGIC FP&A FUNCTION
- SANCUS BMS GROUP STRENGTHENS OWNERSHIP OF PLATFORM BLACK
- GOOD ENERGY RAISES OVER £3.1MILLION IN OVERSUBSCRIBED SHARE OFFER
- FIRST NAMES GROUP SUCCESSFULLY REFINANCES TO FACILITATE EXCEPTIONAL GROWTH
- DOCPLANNER, EUROPE’S LARGEST HEALTHCARE MARKETPLACE, RAISES $20 MILLION AND MERGES WITH DOCTORALIA
- OFFICE SPACE IN TOWN SECURES BACKING FROM TOP CHINESE REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT MANAGERS KAILONG FOR ITS £160 MILLION LONDON SERVICED OFFICE JOINT VENTURES
- DIGITAL DISRUPTION CAN EMPOWER ESTABLISHED COMPANIES TO RE-TOOL AND IMPROVE
- CBPE ACQUIRES MAJORITY STAKE IN ABI
- SINGAPORE-BASED MOBILE POINT OF SALE COMPANY, SOFTPAY MOBILE, POSITIONS FOR FAST GROWTH WITH ACQUISITION OF VIETNAMESE MPOS COMPANY
- THE ROAD TO INCREASED SHAREHOLDER VALUE IS PAVED WITH UNCONVENTIONAL THINKING, ARGUES DR. CARL SHEELER
- CHANGES TO TAX TREATMENT OF “ENTREPRENEURS” SPARK INFLUX OF MVLS
- IRELAND TOPS THE WORLD’S RANKING AS THE LEAST COMPLEX PLACE FOR BUSINESS COMPLIANCE
- MILBANK ADVISES LENDERS ON THE LANDMARK US$4.4 BILLION FINANCING OF THE OYU TOLGOI PROJECT IN MONGOLIA
- THE TECH INDUSTRY IN 2016: THE $0.5 TRILLION UNICORN TEST
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS MUST “TRADE UP” ON THEIR IT—OR RISK CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
- VIRTUSA ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE A MAJORITY INTEREST IN POLARIS CONSULTING & SERVICES, LTD.
- FINANCIALS, RISK, OPERATIONS, MANAGEMENT & SALES
- PREMIER LEAGUE TV RIGHTS SALE UNDER INVESTIGATION
- COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT: BANKS MUST NOW “GET THEIR HOUSE IN ORDER” TO PREPARE FOR THE ECB’S SUPERVISORY ROLE
- EU REGULATION WEAKENS BANK EFFORTS TO MANAGE PERFORMANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT, SAYS NEW MERCER SURVEY
- UK BANKERS WILL LEND MORE IN 2014, BUT EXPECT TO GET PAID MORE TOO
- SKRILL GROUP APPOINTS DAVID SEAR AS CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER
- MONITISE ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF MARKCO MEDIA BUSINESSES
- FINANCIALFORCE.COM RECEIVES $50 MILLION IN FUNDING FROM ADVENT INTERNATIONAL
- A CRISIS OF CULTURE: REVERSING THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL OF TRUST AND PERCEPTIONS IN THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- INVESTORS SET TO PROFIT STRONGLY FROM IPOS AS NEW LISTINGS MARKET HEATS UP
- BELLPENNY COMPLETES £21M FUM PURCHASE OF PERSONAL & CORPORATE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW 2013 IFRS NET INCOME GROWS 53.7% TO RUB 8.9 BLN, RETURN ON EQUITY UP TO 20.1%
- BANKING STANDARDS REVIEW: REFORM AND REDEMPTION?
- MORRISON & FOERSTER PROVIDES SHORT ANALYSIS OF SUPREME COURT RULING IN KEY WHISTLEBLOWER CASE
- M&A SUCCESS IS MORE THAN JUST NUMBERS
- MORRISON & FOERSTER’S SINGAPORE OFFICE REPRESENTS ACE LIMITED IN $185 MILLION ACQUISITION OF A MAJORITY STAKE IN SIAM COMMERCIAL SAMAGGI INSURANCE IN THAILAND
- THE VALUE OF CORPORATE CULTURE
- BIAN EXPANDS GLOBAL REACH WITH FIRST MIDDLE EAST MEMBER
- BURFORD CAPITAL ANNOUNCES $40 MILLION CONTINGENT PREFERENCE SHARE ISSUE
- CORPORATE BACKGROUND SEARCHES SHOW SHADY ‘BENEFICIAL OWNERS’ POSE SERIOUS THREAT TO FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- FCA DEPARTS FROM EU RULES – A SIGN OF A CONTINUING TREND?
- Balancing Act: The Integration of Risk and Finance
- Driving growth in the financial sector through emerging markets
- FATCA Compliance – an achievable goal
- Investor Due Diligence in Alternative Investment
- About Kepler Capital Markets
- Counterparty Exposure Risk
- Porvenir, the first mandatory pension fund of Colombia
- Pension reform in the Czech Republic
- London Stock Exchange Group plc General Meeting resolution results relating to the proposed acquisition of a majority stake in LCH.Clearnet Group Limited
- Penzijní Fond Komerční banky – A force to be reckoned within the Czech Pension fund Industry
- M&A beachcombers: no escape from longer due diligence
- European democracies and decision-making in times of crisis
- Stock Exchange Head Ivan Takev: Foreign Investors will Inevitably Find Bulgaria on the Map Again.
Voice Quality Matters: Quarter of Employees Working From Home Still Experiencing Regular Connectivity Issues
-Survey of 1007 SMEs in the UK by Spitfire Network Services Ltd reveals pain points for employees working from home-...
Employee Ownership Trusts increasing in popularity amid a backdrop of continuing uncertainty
With 2020 behind us, the impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Brexit are still being felt throughout the economy, and...
Open Banking: the perfect pandemic tool – Equifax comments
With COVID-19 related financial fallout set to dominate the credit landscape in 2021, Dan Weaver, Open Banking Expert at Equifax...
How can we benefit from mandated e-invoicing?
By Mark Stephens, the CEO of Blackstar Capital Electronic invoicing is at a tipping point. On the one hand, only...
World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Sommet Education launch Hospitality Challenge Pitch
World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Sommet Education launch Hospitality Challenge Pitch – a series of online discussions focusing on revealing some of the winners...
Is MiFID II still fit for purpose in a post-COVID financial landscape?
By Martin Taylor, Deputy CEO and co-founder at Content Guru January 2nd, 2021 was the third anniversary of the implementation...
First of a kind Virtual Coffee Machine app with social meeting moments to support workforce wellbeing in a remote workplace
Powell Software’s first in a series of wellbeing technology innovations help remote employees socially connect with colleagues and keep the...
Top 5 Ways To Lose Your Video Files
There are lots of reasons why you can lose video files in your system or device. While some of these...
FSS and India Post Payments Bank AePS Partnership Advances Financial Inclusion in India
New Delhi, January 12th,2020: FSS (Financial Software and Systems), a leading global payment processor and provider of integrated payment products,...
Seven lessons from 2020
Rebeca Ehrnrooth, Equilibrium Capital and CEMS Alumni Association President Attending a New Year’s luncheon on 31 December 2019, we...