- How good cyber security helps SMEs to grow
- The LIBOR Transition Has Poised Financial Institutions to Efficiently Manage Future Challenges
- New CAMRADATA whitepapers considers the future of Global Equities as the backbone of investment allocation
- How to Start a Bank
- Privacy Issues in Business Combinations
- Flexible working and finance: an unseized opportunity?
- UK wealth managers will have to adapt as people live longer
- Vision to Reality: Creating a Universal Digital ID for UK Financial Services Consumers
- What you need to know about spending and saving money
- Clearing Out Your Garage – Benefitting from Corporate Structure Simplification
- Is Your Home an Asset or a Liability?
- It’s about Quality Services and Creating Value for Customers
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Advantages of Leasing a Vehicle
- Unexpected damage: Software License Reviews trigger urgent financial liabilities
- What are the early warning signs of business distress?
- How to Make Money By Investing in Stocks of Bad Companies
- Stepping stones to Al – how banks can use data warehouse automation to prepare for the intelligent technology of tomorrow
- Tackling risk – why visibility into contracts is crucial for procurement pros
- Sustainable business development: Latest fad or strategic business practice?
- How much is renter’s insurance?
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Qualcomm Announces Termination of NXP Acquisition and Board Authorization for $30 Billion Stock Repurchase Program
- Scope affirms Deutsche Bank’s German mortgage-covered bonds at AAA and changes Outlook to Negative
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- Allianz: Shipping losses in Asia buck global trends and continues to rise, making it top region worldwide for major shipping incidents over last decade.
- Scope upgrades Austrian mortgage covered bonds issued by Bank Burgenland and Wüstenrot to AAA
- How to Analyse a Balance Sheet?
- Turkey needs to reinstate credible economic management framework to ensure credit rating, says Scope
- Tips For Making Money And Building Your Net Worth
- Hermes: Italy and Europe – the integration dilemma
- Financial Leverage Ratios to Measure Business Solvency
- Scope affirms Land of Berlin credit rating of AAA with Stable Outlook
- EMBRAER S.A. Material FACT
- How To Become A Financial Advisor
- Sovereign risks from euro area periphery housing are contained as recoveries take hold
- What is your future net worth?
- What is the current ratio formula?
- Income producing assets: what are they and how to create them?
- Cooper Standard Announces $150 Million Share Repurchase Program
- Italy’s public debt: Fragile growth, new government’s programme raise questions on sustainability
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- HIVE Blockchain Completes Acquisition of Kolos Norway AS
- Cohen & Steers Quality Income Realty Fund, Inc. (RQI) Notification of Sources of Distribution Under Section 19(a)
- Cohen & Steers Limited Duration Preferred and Income Fund, Inc. (LDP) Notification of Sources of Distribution Under Section 19(a)
- Cohen & Steers REIT and Preferred Income Fund, Inc. (RNP) Notification of Sources of Distribution Under Section 19(a)
- Scope affirms Spain’s credit rating of A- with Stable Outlook
- Scope affirms Belgium’s credit rating at AA with Stable Outlook.
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- 1 in 4 Managers are trained in Mental Health Awareness
- Invest Bank PSC
- 6 MONTHS ON – HOW HAVE THE AFFORDABILITY ASSESSMENT CHANGES AFFECTED LANDLORDS?
- 1 OUT OF 3 EMPLOYEES TAKING TIME OUT DUE TO MENTAL HEALTH
- DELOITTE GUIDES INSURANCE COMPANIES ON IFRS 17 STANDARD
- What are current assets?
- Understanding Hazard Insurance
- What are Fixed Assets?
- How to Manage Your Money?
- RETAILERS MAY STRUGGLE TO COMPLY WITH IMPENDING ACCOUNTANCY RULES
- BRITISH POUND AND THE HARDSHIPS OF BREXIT
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ADD AN EXTRA $3000 BILLION TO THE BALANCE SHEET?
- UK’S LATE PAYMENTS CULTURE IMPACTING 4 IN 10 BUSINESSES
- BANKS WITHIN THE EU SHOULD EMBRACE FINTECH AS PART OF THEIR GOVERNANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORKS IN ORDER TO STAY CURRENT WITH THEIR GROWTH PLANS, ARGUES RISK MANAGER AT PILATUS BANK
- SMES WARNED TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST FX RISKS AT EXPORT EVENT
- GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCES RE-INTRODUCTION OF PROPOSED FINANCE BILL
- TTAM LAUNCHES TRIMTABS INTERNATIONAL FREE CASH FLOW ETF
- LEARNING FROM LEHMAN: WHY FRTB NEEDS TO BE BUILT ON BEDROCK, NOT SAND!
- STRESS AND THE CITY: THE PRESSURE COOKER OF HIGH-STAKES BANKING
- FX EXPERT ADDRESSES BUSINESS SCHOOL ON BREXIT OUTLOOK
- INTO AFRICA: FOR CORPORATES, INSIDER KNOWLEDGE IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING AFRICAN TRADE
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- TOP 10 ISA IDEAS: WITH RISING INFLATION EATING INTO REAL RETURNS, HOW CAN INVESTORS MAKE THE MOST OF THEIR REMAINING ISA ALLOWANCE?
- EXPERTS ADDRESS KEY ISSUES SURROUNDING INTERNATIONAL TRADING AHEAD OF BREXIT
- UNCERTAINTY MAY MEAN FURTHER LOSSES FOR BUSINESSES, WARNS FX EXPERT
- ALL ABOARD: LARGE CORPORATES SEEK SMOOTH SUPPLIER ONBOARDING FOR WORKING CAPITAL PROGRAMMES
- MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS IN CYPRUS
- VAT ISSUES RELATING TO HOLDING AND FINANCE STRUCTURES
- UK’S 40 BILLION EURO BILL COULD BE EU’S FIRST BREXIT HURDLE
- INVEST EUROPE LAUNCHES NEW GUIDE FOR PENSION FUNDS ON PRIVATE EQUITY AND VENTURE CAPITAL INVESTMENT
- HAS CENTRAL BANK WIZARDRY RUN ITS COURSE?
- SHOOTING THE MESSENGER: HMRC’S LATEST PENALTY REGIME FOR ‘ENABLERS’ OF AVOIDANCE
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- MERCER’S EUROPEAN ASSET ALLOCATION SURVEY: PENSION FUNDS FOCUS ON BOND EXPOSURES AND ALTERNATIVES AS NEGATIVE YIELDS BITE
- CROWDSTRIKE OFFERS CYBER RISK ASSESSMENT PROGRAM TARGETED AT M&A PROCESS
- THE 5 GOTCHAS OF CYBER INCIDENTS
- VENN PARTNERS LAUNCHES VENN HYPOTHEKEN, A NEW RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LENDER IN THE NETHERLANDS TARGETING €2BN OF ANNUAL MORTGAGE LENDING BY 2018
- RISK MANAGEMET IN STOPANSKA BANKA A.D. BITOLA – A PREREQUISITE FOR LONG TERM FINANCIAL STABILITY AND PROFITABILITY
- NEW REPORT IDENTIFIES THE LEADING CAUSES OF POST-M&A DISPUTES
- PILLSBURY TEAM HANDLES INNOVATIVE, POST-BANKRUPTCY ACQUISITION OF COAL MINES IN WEST VIRGINIA BY VIRGINIA CONSERVATION LEGACY FUND
- Banking in Macedonia
- DIGITAL BANKING SUCCESS IS NOT JUST ABOUT MAJOR INVESTMENT
- WELLESLEY LAUNCHES RENEWED MINI-BOND OFFER
- ALL EYES ON EUROPE’S ‘JUNCKER PLAN’
- BANK RESOLUTIONS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- BAO VIET LIFE CORPORATION – THE BEST LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY VIETNAM 2015
- NORTH AMERICAN INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS TO PLOUGH BILLIONS INTO EUROPE WITH A ‘SHOPPING LIST’ OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND PROPERTY PROJECTS
- VENN PARTNERS WELCOMES MOODY’S Aa1 PROVISIONAL RATING ON BONDS TO BE ISSUED BY PRS FINANCE PLC UNDER THE PRIVATE RENTED SECTOR GUARANTEE SCHEME
- PENSIONS, TIMES ARE CHANGING
- UNDERSTANDING AND PREPARING FOR THE EU’S GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
- INCREASING E-INVOICING ADOPTION IN THE UK SME MARKET
- DANGERS OF KEEPING THE POUND: THE NIESR’S REPORT
- NEARLY HALF OF UK HOMEOWNERS NOW PRIORITISE INHERITANCE TAX PLANNING
- DEVERE UNITED KINGDOM LAUNCHES WORKPLACE SOLUTIONS
- EXPERTS URGE LAWYERS TO MAKE “BE KIND” DAY COUNT – BY TAKING CONTROL OF THEIR WEALTH
- MAURITIUS POST AND COOPERATIVE BANK FUTURE-PROOFS ITS TECHNOLOGY FRAMEWORK WITH SUCCESSFUL UPGRADE OF INFOSYS FINACLE
- ZERO HOURS CONTRACTS RARELY MEAN ZERO RIGHTS
- Advisorvision From Fiserv Enhanced To Enable Comprehensive Cash Flow Planning And Progressive Tax Analysis
- SOME TAX CASH FLOW BENEFITS THAT CAN BE DERIVED FROM EARLY ADOPTION OF FRS 102
- TAXATION OF CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL TRUSTS
- THE GROUP CAPTIVE IS THE ANSWER
- COMMON REPORTING AND FINANCIAL REPORTING TOPS LIST OF MOST CHALLENGING REGULATIONS, ACCORDING TO AUTOREK RESEARCH
- European insurance industry under pressure to agree compromise on Solvency 2
- A new approach to Corporation Tax – but for how long?
- The multi-family office (MFO): a one-stop solution for the high-net-worth client
- Client Assets & Money (CASS) Compliance – Only nearing the end of the beginning
- Managing Reference Data risk – A best practice approach
- An end to “box-ticking” in compliance
- How to Invest in Real Estate – Top 10 Tips
- Meeting Solvency II Requirements through an Enterprise Risk Management Technology Platform
- Global savings in the shadow of the crisis
- Why a CVA can be the best option for insolvent companies
- European Investment Bank – the EU’s Northern Rock
- European Recovery and Resolution Plan
- What Is The One Secret That Has Allowed FTM to Win The Coveted Global Banking & Finance Review Award for Best Fixed Income Fund Offshore 2012?
- Different types of Bonds
- Penzijní Fond Komerční banky – A force to be reckoned within the Czech Pension fund Industry
- Gulf International Bank B.S.C announces full year profit of $104.5 million
- Global Challenges in 2012
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
- Strengthening the Asia/IMF Relationship in a Highly Uncertain Global Environment
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- Housing In Canada
- The euro area and its role in the global economy
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- Policy discipline and spillovers in an interconnected global economy
- BTN “The Leader of Mortgage in Indonesia”
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...