- The 5-year mystery over missing students continues for Mexico
- Banking on security: keeping data secure in financial services
- Spring is coming for real estate registration in Israel
- The Regulation of the U.S. Financial Industry Under the Trump Administration
- Assessing the Impact of Global AML & Sanctions Fines
- African Development Bank releases new tool to assess resilience and fragility in countries
- Society appoints new Head of IT and Change
- San Marino Blockchain Regulations technical committee kicks off.
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- Equiniti to work with the Information Commissioner’s Office
- CaseLines announces patent application paving way for blockchain use in digital justice
- Proofpoint Launches Innovative Cloud Account Defense Solution to Detect and Respond to Compromised Microsoft Office 365 Accounts
- Supreme Court Upends Tax Rules for Remote Sellers
- CognitiveScale Commits to Helping 1 Billion People by 2020 through World’s First AI “Do-Tank”
- Govtech Fund Raises $25 Million For Second Fund, Launches Product Advisory Council
- INSIKT Appoints Oscar Gonzales to Lead Government & Community Relations Program
- Sensys Gatso receives a procurement award for Point-to-Point systems in the Netherlands of SEK 66 million
- When AI, big data, ethics and human rights converge
- Government of Canada launches review of Telecommunications and Broadcasting Acts
- New Software Solution Simplifies New York State Courts (NYSCEF) E-filing
- Lisa Osofsky, Exiger EMEA Leader and Head of Investigations, appointed Director Designate of the UK Serious Fraud Office
- Why becoming a charity Trustee could enhance your career
- A Class Waiver Can Be A Condition of Employment
- Can analytics predict the next financial crash?
- Roger Blissett Joins MUFG asHead of Government Affairs Office
- TACKLING BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION IN 2018 – LESSONS FOR THE YEAR AHEAD
- INK PROTOCOL PARTNERS WITH KLEROS TO TACKLE TRANSACTION DISPUTES
- ARE HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS PROTECTED FROM EXTRADITION?: A LOOK AT THE CURRENT EXTRADITION LANDSCAPE
- ARWEN SMIT: “YOU CAN’T PLAN FOR EVERYTHING IN ICO PREPARATION”. INTERVIEW WITH CMO AT DOVU
- AFRICAN BANK ACCELERATES MARKET RESPONSIVENESS WITH CENTRAL DECISION HUB FROM FICO
- THE VENABLE FOUNDATION, INC. AWARDS AN IMPACT GRANT OF $750,000 BENEFITING FIVE LEGAL AID ORGANIZATIONS IN BALTIMORE, DC, LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK, AND SAN FRANCISCO
- WHAT MERCHANTS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PROTECTING CUSTOMERS AND NEW REGULATIONS
- FORTHCOMING DEBT PROTOCOL GOES TOO FAR
- FORMER U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE SPECIAL AGENT AND INFOSEC LEADER JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER’S GLOBALLY RANKED PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION TEAM
- THE EU-CANADA AGREEMENT ON PASSENGER NAME RECORDS (PNR): TURBULENCE AHEAD!
- THE SFO PROCESS AND HOW YOU CAN DEFEND ACCUSATIONS
- 10 COMMON VAT MYTHS – DISPELLED
- BANKS’ ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING DIVISIONS WASTING NEARLY £3BN A YEAR CHASING FALSE LEADS
- FIGHTBACK AGAINST CYBER CRIMINALS STARTS HERE
- CYPRUS PASSES LAW THAT RATIFIES THE HAGUE TRUST CONVENTION.
- TOP DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2016
- HOLLYWOOD CYBERCRIME SPREE OFFERS 10 TIPS FOR PROTECTING PERSONAL PRIVACY
- JUSTICES TO CONSIDER ARBITRATION AGREEMENTS WITH CLASS WAIVERS – THE END OF THE BEGINNING?
- TOP JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL JOHN P. CARLIN JOINS MORRISON & FOERSTER; WILL LEAD THE FIRM’S GLOBAL RISK & CRISIS MANAGEMENT PRACTICE
- US, UK AND GERMAN LAW FIRMS COLLABORATE TO HELP EUROPEAN FINANCIAL WHISTLEBLOWERS BRING CASES, COLLECT AWARDS
- US LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MIDDLE-EASTERN BANKS: WHAT LIES AHEAD IN THE POST-TRUMP ELECTION WORLD
- GDPR, BREXIT AND THE NEW FACE OF COMPLIANCE
- APPLE CORPORATION TAX RULING:71% OF SMES FEEL BIG BUSINESS BENEFITED FROM TAX SYSTEM MORE IN UK
- HOW AND WHY CORPORATE CASH HOARDING MUST END – PART I
- MEETING NEW EU DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION WITH PROFESSIONAL IT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- TRADITIONAL BANKS AND REGULATION ARE ‘BARRIERS’ TO FINANCIAL INCLUSION
- BENTHAM IMF HELPS LAUNCH NEW CIVIL JUSTICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, IRVINE SCHOOL OF LAW
- BENTHAM IMF REPORTS STRONG START TO 2016, WITH SURGE IN FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES, EXPANDED NORTH AMERICAN FOOTPRINT AND NEW CMO
- TOP 10 DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2015
- SSPI TO INDUCT SIX INDUSTRY LEADERS INTO THE SATELLITE HALL OF FAME
- THE JUSTICE SYSTEM GOES DIGITAL – WILL THIS HAVE A KNOCK-ON EFFECT FOR LAW FIRMS?
- CYBERSECURITY, DIGITISATION AND AGILITY: 2016’S KEY TECH CONCERNS FOR LAW FIRMS
- UNDERSTANDING THE PROPOSED FRENCH “DUTY OF VIGILANCE”
- DATA PROTECTION V2.0 AND ITS IMPLICATIONS FOR BANKS INTRODUCTION
- ELS LEGAL PARTNERS WITH CRIMINAL SPECIALIST BARRISTER TO OFFER PRIVATE PROSECUTION SERVICE
- BAR COMMUNITY DISCUSSED PAYMENT PLANS AND PUBLIC ACCESS OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE LEGAL SERVICES MARKET
- US HEDGE FUNDS WEAKEN FINANCIAL SYSTEMS AGAINST CYBER THREATS
- TAXPAYER DATA LEAKAGE AND FRAUD ON THE RISE
- THE BAR COUNCIL SIGNS PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH LEGAL COST FINANCE
- OVERVIEW OF T&C IN 2014
- BRITISH DATA SCIENCE SPECIALIST MATHSIGHT, UNLOCKS THE SECRET PANDA ALGORITHM USED BY GOOGLE TO COMBAT WEB SPAM.
- TOP DATA ISSUES TO LOOK OUT FOR IN 2015
- INTELLINX LAUNCHES HEALTHCARE SOLUTION TO ENSURE PATIENT PRIVACY AND COMPLIANCE
- UNDERSTANDING AND PREPARING FOR THE EU’S GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
- DELPHIX COMPLIANCE ENGINE ENHANCES DATA SECURITY AND GOVERNANCE, ON-PREMISE OR IN CLOUD
- CYBERSECURITY INSIGHT: OPERATION TOVAR: GAMEOVER ZEUS (GOZ) BOTNET TAKEDOWN
- JUDICIAL INDEPENDENCE – CYPRUS RANKS 19TH IN EU
- MORRISON & FOERSTER’S NEWEST MOFO TECH LOOKS AT “WHO’S WATCHING WHOM” – DATA PRIVACY ISSUES IN WEARABLE TECHNOLOGY
- Co3 SYSTEMS LAUNCHES AUTOMATED SECURITY INCIDENT RESPONSE IN EUROPE
- ZYLPHA’S LATEST LEGAL BUNDLING SOLUTION RESPONDS TO GROWING DEMAND FOR SECURE SYSTEMS
- LEVERAGING BIG DATA TO REVOLUTIONISE FRAUD DETECTION
- ACL HIGHLIGHTS TOP FRAUD RISKS COMPANIES MUST SCRUTINIZE IN 2014
- TOP GOVERNMENT FCPA PROSECUTOR CHARLES DUROSS TO JOIN MORRISON & FOERSTER FROM DOJ; WILL LEAD GLOBAL ANTI-CORRUPTION PRACTICE
- RED BOX RECORDERS COMPANY INSIGHT
- Wider perspective required in tackling cybercrime risks
- ‘The repercussions of careless mobile security’ With increasing use of mobile devices, how can financial institutions protect customer data?
- Investor Due Diligence in Alternative Investment
- The Importance of Being Earnest: HMRC and the PR game
- PRIME Finance – a new way to resolve financial disputes, but will it be taken seriously?
- A new Fiscal Treaty – and now what? The Danish Economic Affairs Minister urges countries to ‘take their promises home’.
- Interview with Michael Diekmann on new appointments
- The (changing) role of central banks in financial stability policies
- ‘You’re fired!’ – The end to unfair dismissal?
- DAX companies propose commitment to a sustainable development with binding targets
- World Bank Flash: A More Open, Transparent and Accountable World Bank
- World Bank Group Commits More Than $57 billion to Developing Countries in FY11 as Multi-Speed Economic Recovery Takes Shape
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- Monetary and financial stability in the euro area
- World Bank Provides US$1.5 Billion to Expand Support for India’s Rural Roads Program
- US$20 Million to Modernize Peru’s Justice System
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...