- “Leaving LIBOR Behind” – How to Transition Safely and Securely to Risk-free Rate Benchmarks
- LIBOR’s Demise Set To Rock The Foundations of Finance?
- Preparing for IBOR retirement with intelligent contract analytics
- Online money transfers: honesty is the best policy, but are you getting a fair deal?
- The future of the FX industry: more transparent?
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Binary.com: The story of the Bull and the Bear
- How digitalizing voice brokerage could help fix our Money Markets
- A New Dimension For Financial Institution’s War on Cybercrime
- Volopa launches new contactless multi-currency prepaid cards designed to save money for consumers and businesses when spending abroad
- How Banks And Credit Unions Make Money
- Golub Capital BDC, Inc. Closes New $300 Million Credit Facility
- Frontclear Facilitates a Landmark Transaction With State Bank Mongolia, EBRD and ING Bank
- Thomson Reuters Benchmark Services Limited Authorized as a Benchmark Administrator by FCA under the EU Benchmarks Regulation (EU BMR)
- CRYPTO.com’s MCO Unveils New Visa Card Portfolio and MCO Private, a Bespoke Cryptocurrency Concierge
- Bank of England’s Systemic Risk Survey shows risk of cyber attack increasing for third time running
- Infosys Finacle to Power Santander UK’s International Cash Management System
- IDHub Foundation becomes a member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- The South African Reserve Bank Just Proved Ethereum Can Process a Day’s Worth of Interbank Payments – In Less Than Two Hours
- Fintech, ABI: Italian banks are working on blockchain pilot
- Cyber security breaches prompt financial services to reassess existing systems
- New Positive Technologies Report: How Hackers Rob Banks
- Scope upgrades Greece’s long-term credit rating to B+ from B- and changes the Outlook to Positive
- Why Data Centres are a Critical Link in the Blockchain
- OANDA EXCHANGE API APP NOW AVAILABLE ON MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365
- OANDA PARTNERS WITH DELL BOOMI™ TO PROVIDE SEAMLESS INTEGRATION OF RATES API WITH MAJOR ERP SYSTEMS
- OANDA LAUNCHES REAL-TIME SPOT FX RATES API FOR TREASURY AND FINTECH APPLICATIONS
- NEW NETTING INITIATIVE ADDRESSES $10 TRILLION-PER-DAY INTERBANK PAYMENTS FLOWS
- FAMILY BANK IN KENYA DEPLOYS ACUMENNET FOR ITS TREASURY AND RISK MANAGEMENT OPERATIONS
- HOW BANKS CAN MAKE THE MOST OF TECHNOLOGY IN 2018
- TASKIZE OPED – FROM FUTILITY TO UTILITY
- OPEN BANKING: WHAT’S CERTAIN, WHAT’S NOT
- ABI LAB TRIALS DOMESTIC INTERBANK RECONCILIATION ON R3’S CORDA PLATFORM
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: A HARD LOOK AT THE DATA
- WELCOME TO THE “FINTECH CIRCUS” – COMING SOON TO A TOWN NEAR YOU!
- MONACO CARD PROGRAM RECEIVES GREEN LIGHT
- SWIFT: COMPLY OR NO-FLY
- YOU SHOULD BE BANKING ON BLOCKCHAIN
- BLOOMBERG LAUNCHES NEW RMB BOND SUITE FOR GLOBAL INVESTORS
- DECEPTION IN DEFENCE OF THE DOLLAR
- FIME SUPPORTS BKM TO DEVELOP TURKEY’S FIRST DOMESTIC PAYMENT SCHEME
- FINTECH CHALLENGERS REVOLUT AND TRUSSLE JOIN FORCES TO BRING MORTGAGE BROKING SERVICE DIRECTLY TO BANKING CHALLENGER’S USERS
- JON DOWNING, FORMER VICE PRESIDENT AT VISA EUROPE AND AMERICAN EXPRESS JOINS BTL GROUP’S ADVISORY BOARD
- PAYMENTS ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- SIMPLIFIED ACCESS TO THE UK’S PAYMENTS SYSTEMS TAKES ANOTHER STEP FORWARD WITH THE PUBLICATION OF A NEW, CROSS-SCHEME GUIDE TO PARTICIPATION
- MARKET IMPACT: POTENTIALLY POSITIVE IN THE INTERMEDIATE AND LONGER TERM, WITH RISING INFLATION
- ITG COMPLETES TCA INTEGRATION WITH FX CONNECT COMBINES FX COUNTERPARTY MANAGEMENT WITH BEST EXECUTION MEASUREMENT
- YELLEN AT JACKSON HOLE: WE’RE GETTING CLOSER
- NIGERIA: CBN’S NEW EXCHANGE RATE GUIDELINES PUTS ECONOMY ON PATH TO RECOVERY BUT UNCERTAINTY TO PREVAIL
- ZENITH BANK’S UNIQUE ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS: THE CUSTOMER’S DELIGHT
- BLOCK CHAIN TECHNOLOGY: THE FINANCIAL SERVICES IT ENTERPRISE AWAITS?
- THE BLOCKCHAIN OPPORTUNITY AND THE CHALLENGES FOR ADOPTION IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- NATIONAL ITMX AND VOCALINK SIGN EXCLUSIVE LETTER OF INTENT TO JOINTLY IDENTIFY OPTIONS FOR DELIVERING NATIONAL MOBILE PAYMENT SERVICES IN THAILAND
- UAE’S SHARI’A COMPLIANT NOOR BANK REDEFINING CONSUMER FINANCE BY “GETS IT DONE” PHILOSOPHY
- CAUTION IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY WITH GOLD LIQUIDITY
- What Banks Can Learn From Antivirus Companies About Fighting Financial Crime
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: 10 YEAR EDITION
- A WAY OUT FOR THE NIGERIAN NAIRA KNOCK DOWN
- CFH CLEARING MOVES TRADING ENGINE TO EQUINIX’S LONDON SLOUGH DATA CENTRE
- BANDHAN, INDIA’S LARGEST MICROFINANCE INSTITUTION, ACCELERATES FINANCIAL INCLUSION WITH FIS
- PAUL JACKSON JOINS CFH CLEARING AS HEAD OF SALES
- GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCE REVIEW INTERVIEW WITH DAVID COONEY OF MFX COMPASS
- 42 FINANCIAL SERVICES PROVIDES LIQUIDITY TO FILL THE VOID
- COULD CHINA RIDE THE YEAR OF THE HORSE INTO A GOLDEN SUNSET?
- MahiFX Launches MFX Compass e-FX Suite for Banks
- CFH SYSTEMS OPENS IN HONG KONG
- URGENCY: SEPA COMPLIANCE. AND THEN WHAT?
- TRADE FINANCE SECURITIZATION MAKING A COMEBACK
- GOLD-I DEVELOPS UNIQUE B-BOOK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR CLEARVISION BY CFH CLEARING
- iSTRAT INTEGRATES INTO CLEARVISION BY CFH CLEARING
- ECN/STP TRADING WITH FXFAIR
- INTERTRADER DIRECT
- INTRODUCING INTERTRADER DIRECT: A GROUND BREAKING SPREAD BETTING AND CFD PROVIDER
- GKFX ECN AND THE UNIQUE SERVICE OF TRADE SETTINGS
- THE MOBILE CHALLENGE: MAKING PAYMENTS SECURE
- CFH CLEARING LAUNCHES CLEARVISION TO TAKE LEADING BROKERS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- SIX PAYMENT SERVICES: TAKING CARE OF THE ENTIRE VALUE CHAIN OF PAYMENTS
- BUILDING TRANSPARENCY IN THE CURRENCY SPACE
- THE BATTLE FOR MOBILE PAYMENT SUCCESS
- TRADENCY AND CFH CLEARING FORM A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
- Midpoint launches new online Foreign Currency Exchange service for Businesses & Individuals
- List of Stock Exchanges in Europe
- List of Stock Exchanges in Asia
- Gold-i Launches MT4 White Label with Pure Interbank Liquidity
- Interest Rate Strategy CNH: RQFII will not deplete offshore liquidity
- Why You Should Try Trading Forex
- How to get your data in shape to migrate and why it’s crucial to comply
- Leading claims management firm launches All Square Treasury following FSA announcement
- The interbank market from EXNESS
- The future for the financial services industry will be a more regulated one
- Banking Reform – no confidence in the ship’s charts, nor in the officers at the helm
- Top 10 tips on surviving an economic crisis
- European defaults back on the rise as economy stalls and refinancing proves problematic
- Gulf International Bank B.S.C announces full year profit of $104.5 million
- Implications of Algorithmic Trading in FX Markets During Times of Crisis
- GULF INTERNATIONAL BANK B.S.C. REPORTS PROFIT FOR NINE MONTHS OF $84.6 MILLION
- Inflation and interest rates – this time it’s different
- The Japanese Intervention: A Tale of Two Economies
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
Digital collaboration: Shaping the Future of Finance
By Ryan Lester, Senior Director of Customer Experience Technologies at LogMeIn With heightened economic uncertainty and increased customer expectation becoming...
The 2020 Outbound Email Data Breach Report Finds Growing Email Volumes and Stressed Employees are Causing Rising Breach Risk
Research by Egress reveals organisations suffer outbound email data breaches approximately every 12 working hours Egress, the leading provider of human layer data security solutions, today released their 2020 Outbound Email Data...
Regulating innovation: the biggest challenge in payments
By Fady Abdel-Nour, Global Head of M&A and Investments, PayU Over the course of the last six months, the payments...
Investors remain worried about COVID, but positive towards stamp duty holiday
By Jamie Johnson, CEO of FJP Investment The journey back to economic normality will be strenuous. COVID-19 has imbued many...
Creating a culture of cybersecurity in Financial Services
By Martin Landless, Vice President for Europe at LogRhythm As the financial services sector increasingly moves online and reaps the...
How the financial sector can keep newly acquired customers returning time and time again
By Dicken Doe from Foolproof, a Zensar company Covid-19 has changed the financial lives of millions; what worked for people...
Creating an engaging email marketing campaign that avoids the junk folder
By David Wharram, CEO of Coast Digital With more than 280 billion emails sent every day, email marketing is a...
Cloud in Banking: An Opportunity That Can’t be Ignored
By David Rimmer, Research Associate at Leading Edge Forum Originally offered as a better way to build IT systems, cloud...
Increased contactless spending could be linked to higher fraud and payment disputes, warns global risk expert
The rapid adoption of contactless payments during COVID-19 may be contributing to multiple strands of fraud Monica Eaton-Cardone, COO and...
Pay and Go, why seamless checkout is essential for the customer experience
By Ralf Gladis, CEO, Computop Shopping for many is therapy…until they reach the queue for the checkout. It’s easier online...