K2A in partnership with International Women’s Think Tank, Mums in Tech and WorldWideWomen present the inaugural Gender Equality in a New Inclusive African Economy (GENIAE)2018 Conference scheduled to take place 18-19 April in Atlanta, GA (USA); the first in a series of think tank conferences addressing the gender gap in Technology, Private equity and Space.
It also aims to create a platform for collaboration between women in the USA and Africa, and provide opportunities that empower women in their lives and support solutions for inclusive economic growth.
- An insight into how Africa ranks with the rest of the world in the economic gap for women
- Shape government policy through discussion and debate with senior government officials
- Explore the role of technology in driving gender equality within Africa
- Explore the role of private equity in driving gender equality within Africa
- Discover the role of women in creating value to human beings in the course of contribution towards exploring and researching space
- Delve into various ways we can redefine economic success and measure the human experience of growth
Associate your brand with a powerful movement towards driving real change in gender equality in Africa.
For more information on how to ‘Get Involved’ as a; Sponsor, Delegate, Media Partner or Speaker
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Please contact Jessica Akintoye at [email protected]
Apr 18 2018 – Apr 19 2018