As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Cloud Gaming Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global cloud gaming market reached a value of US$ 585 Million in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global cloud gaming market to exhibit robust growth during 2021-2026.
Also known as game streaming or gaming-as-a-service, cloud gaming is a type of web gaming that enables users to rely on internet streaming for playing games instead of downloading them onto their devices. It does not utilize the space available on the internal hardware to power the games but requires a paid subscription for accessing the gaming content. The objective of cloud gaming is to make high-end gaming experience simpler and affordable for users. It helps developers in upgrading their games without taking into consideration the capabilities of users’ devices. At present, the demand for cloud gaming is escalating around the world as it does not require investments or upgrades of expensive hardware.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cloud-gaming-market/requestsample
Global Cloud Gaming Market Trends:
5G refers to a next-generation wireless technology that helps in faster data transmission speeds. Its advent has completely changed the connectivity landscape and introduced a fundamental change in the gaming industry. Currently, countries such as the United States, China, Japan and South Korea are undertaking numerous initiatives to improve the 5G infrastructure. As cloud gaming requires high transmission speeds, these factors collectively are strengthening the market growth. Apart from this, the high prices of gaming systems are preventing their adoption. Moreover, most of the users do not have access to computer systems that can handle the requirements of the AAA level games at acceptable quality. This is projected to escalate the demand for cloud gaming in the upcoming years.
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cloud-gaming-market
Key Market Segmentation:
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- Utomik B.V.
- Nvidia Corporation
- Numecent Holdings Ltd.
- RemoteMyApp SP ZOO (Vortex)
- Parsec Cloud Inc.
- LiquidSky Software Inc.
- Simplay Gaming Ltd.
- Ubitus Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Amazon web services
- IBM Corporation
- Samsung electronics
- CiiNow, Inc.
Breakup by Devices Type:
- Smart TVs
Breakup by Spectrum:
- Video Streaming
- File Streaming
Breakup by Genre:
- Adventure/Role Playing Games
- Social Games
Breakup by Spectrum:
- Hardcore Gamers
- Casual Gamers
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Structure of the Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
Latest Market Research Reports by IMARC Group (2021-2026):
- Micromachining Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/micromachining-market
- Interactive Projector Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/interactive-projector-market
- Leaf Blower Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/leaf-blower-market
- Big Data Software Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/big-data-software-market
- Thermal Energy Storage Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/thermal-energy-storage-market
- Terminal Automation Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/terminal-automation-market
- Vibration Sensor Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/vibration-sensor-market
- Industrial Refrigeration System Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/industrial-refrigeration-system-market
- Inertial Measurement Unit Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/inertial-measurement-unit-market
- Botanical Ingredients Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/botanical-ingredients-market