- Combatting the scourge of ‘VAT Carousel’ fraud
- How long does it take to get tax refund
- Safe Harbor LLP Announces New Ad Campaign for Key Semantics of Tax Professional, Tax Advisor, and Tax Specialist in San Francisco
- Investing in Turkey
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Cross-border shareholders still forfeiting $18 billion globally in unclaimed withholding tax
- Taxpayers for Accountability in Government, LLC
- AudioCodes Declares Annual Dividend of 20 Cents per Share
- Gross income v/s Net income. Know the Differences.
- High Yield Listings on TISE: A Well-trodden Path
- Investors Recover Millions Of Euro In First Few Months Of New Withholding Tax Reclaiming Platform, Protocol
- Goal Group expands offices in Manhattan’s Financial District
- 2018 an Important Year for Cyprus in the Realm of Tax
- Protocol, A New Web-Based Solution Automating Global Withholding Tax Recovery, Launches In North America
- AMX moves to make tax efficient global equity funds more accessible to UK Pension Schemes
- Cyprus and the United Kingdom Sign a New Double Tax Treaty (DTT)
- UPDATE ON THE LATEST TAX CIRCULARS ISSUED DURING 2018
- DTT BETWEEN CYPRUS AND BARBADOS HAS ENTERED INTO FORCE
- CAN TAX COMPLIANCE REALLY GET EVEN MORE TAXING? QDD?
- SIX SECURITIES SERVICES SOLVES WITHHOLDING TAX ISSUES FOR INVESTORS IN SWITZERLAND
- ADGM RECOGNISED AS AN ATTRACTIVE AND TAX EFFICIENT AIRCRAFT FINANCING AND LEASING HUB FOR THE REGION
- MARCUS EVANS TO HOST THE 6TH TAX COMPLIANCE FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS CONFERENCE ON NOVEMBER 8-9, 2017 IN NEW YORK, NY
- SOMEONE CALLING YOU ABOUT YOUR IRS TAX DEBT MAY BE REAL NOW!
- TAX REFORM AND IRS MODERNIZATION TOP LIST OF ISSUES AS CPA ADVOCATES JOURNEY TO CAPITOL HILL
- Growth in Alternative Investment Funds in Cyprus
- REMEMBER THESE TIPS WHEN FILING YOUR 2016 TAX RETURN, AICPA TAX VICE PRESIDENT SAYS
- DELOITTE LICENSED TO PROVIDE FATCA COMPLIANCE SERVICES IN KUWAIT
- DELOITTE: VAT INTRODUCTION IN GCC BY 2018 TO SIGNIFICANTLY IMPACT OPERATIONS
- HOLDING ASSETS VIA A CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL TRUST
- MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS IN CYPRUS
- CYPRUS SIGNS DOUBLE TAX TREATY AGREEMENT WITH IRAN, FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBLE TAXATION ON INCOME AND CAPITAL
- CYPRUS DOUBLE TAX TREATY AGREEMENT WITH BAHRAIN ENFORCED
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- NETSUITE ANNOUNCES NETSUITE ONEWORLD FOR BENELUX-HEADQUARTERED COMPANIES
- DELOITTE: TAX REFORM IN THE GCC APPROACHING
- DIEBOLD AND WINCOR NIXDORF TO COMBINE, CREATING PREMIER SELF-SERVICE COMPANY FOR FINANCIAL AND RETAIL MARKETS
- WHY INFLATION MATTERS
- THE LIFECYCLE OF A FIRM
- ANTI-AVOIDANCE AMENDMENTS TO EU PARENT-SUBSIDIARY DIRECTIVE
- THE FIRST BUDGET FROM INDIA’S BJP GOVERNMENT WAS SHORT ON BOLD REFORMS BUT IS HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
- NEW DOUBLE TAX TREATY BETWEEN CYPRUS AND NORWAY
- ALTER DOMUS IMPROVES CLIENT ON-BOARDING WITH ADOPTION OF THOMSON REUTERS FATCA SOLUTION
- OECD PROPOSES TAXATION OF INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL BUSINESS
- NEW DOUBLE TAX TREATY BETWEEN CYPRUS AND SPAIN SOON TO ENTER INTO FORCE
- INDIA INTRODUCES WITHHOLDING TAX ON CYPRUS TRANSACTIONS
- CANADA-U.S. FATCA INTERGOVERNMENTAL AGREEMENT
- INCREASED REPORTING REQUIREMENTS FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES
- UK DESTINATION OF CHOICE FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS
- CHINESE INVESTMENT INTO POLAND
- FORTIFYING THE CYPRIOT FUNDS’ LEGAL FRAMEWORK
- LENDING – WHERE IS IT HEADING – WITH OR WITHOUT BANKS?
- ATTACKS ON WEALTH AND THE OFFSHORE JURISDICTIONS
- Facing FATCA: Unravelling the IT solution confusion
- Facing FATCA: Facts and Fiction
- FATCA – The IGA Puzzle
- Deloitte: No MENA government close to an agreement with the USA over FATCA
- The Big Compliance Issue: How to Turn FATCA into a Competitive Advantage
- FATCA – Ask for directions or read the map?
- Tax Information Sharing, the rise of “FATCA-esque” agreements
- Tackling overseas tax evasion – US style
- FATCA Compliance – an achievable goal
- Banking, Regulation and Big Data…Too Big to Change?
The importance of app-based commerce to hospitality in the new normal
By Jeremy Nicholds CEO, Judopay As society adapts to the rapidly changing “new normal” of working and socialising, many businesses...
The Psychology Behind a Strong Security Culture in the Financial Sector
By Javvad Malik, Security Awareness Advocate at KnowBe4 Banks and financial industries are quite literally where the money is, positioning...
How open banking can drive innovation and growth in a post-COVID world
By Billel Ridelle, CEO at Sweep Times are pretty tough for businesses right now. For SMEs in particular, a global financial...
How to use data to protect and power your business
By Dave Parker, Group Head of Data Governance, Arrow Global Employees need to access data to do their jobs. But...
How business leaders can find the right balance between human and bot when investing in AI
By Andrew White is the ANZ Country Manager of business transformation solutions provider, Signavio The digital world moves quickly. From...
Has lockdown marked the end of cash as we know it?
By James Booth, VP of Payment Partnerships EMEA, PPRO Since the start of the pandemic, businesses around the world have...
Lockdown 2.0 – Here’s how to be the best-looking person in the virtual room
By Jeff Carlson, author of The Photographer’s Guide to Luminar 4 and Take Control of Your Digital Photos suggests “the product you’re creating is...
Banks take note: Customers want to pay with points
By Len Covello, Chief Technology Officer of Engage People ‘Pay with Points’ – that is, integrating the ability to pay...
Are you a fighter or a freezer? The 4 “F’s” of Surviving Danger.
By Dr.Roger Firestien, Author of Create In a Flash. The fight, flight, freeze survival response – or FFF for short...
Why the FemTech sector might be the sustainability saviour we have been waiting for
By Kristy Chong, CEO & Founder Modibodi ® Taking single use plastics out of circulation is no easy feat, but...