- 5MLD: How financial services firms can stay ahead of current and future money laundering regulations
- Relational databases can no longer tackle white collar crime
- Look to the cloud for tax compliance
- Five Points to Consider Regarding the Regulation of Cryptocurrency
- The future of blockchain in banking
- Government targets Limited Partnerships in money laundering clampdown
- It’s time for a new approach to crack financial crime
- A Beginner’s Guide to Business Taxes – How to Ensure Your New Business Stays on the Right Side of HMRC
- The European Commission Voices its Concerns about Investor Immigration Schemes Such as the Cyprus Investment Programme
- Bitcoin: a currency-to-be or mere speculation?Bitcoin
- Bank and blockchain in Africa: A lot of African banks and government run when they hear the word crypto because of the effect they feel it will have on the economy and also loss of control
- It’s time to bin receipts: ParcelHero calls for an end to wasteful paper receipts
- Allocated Bullion Exchange unveils its vision for the future of money after seven-year development programme
- Meeting anti-money laundering obligations in the Dominican Republic
- Tapping into Card Payments: The Countries Reaping the Benefits of the Cashless Economy
- Tax crime: how much do we pay for those who don’t?
- Unexplained Wealth Orders: What do they mean for the banking sector?
- Cryptocurrencies – Separating fact from financial fiction
- Global approach is the only way to address money laundering, says identity verification expert
- As a business engaged in cross border activities are you compliant? What questions must be addressed?
- ARE HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS PROTECTED FROM EXTRADITION?: A LOOK AT THE CURRENT EXTRADITION LANDSCAPE
- MPOS SOLUTION CRACKS DOWN ON UK TRAIN NETWORK FRAUDSTERS
- REGULATION WITHIN CRYPTO CURRENCY MARKETS
- DTT BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS AND THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
- ‘TAKING A UNIFIED APPROACH TO CUSTOMER ONBOARDING – SIX GOLDEN RULES TO MAKE THE PIPEDREAM REAL’
- NPF & REGTECH LEADERS FORUM 2017: EXPLORING CROSS BORDER – PAYMENTS THROUGH THE EYES OF A GLOBAL LEADER, WESTERN UNION
- HMRC AUDIT BRINGS THE IMPORTANCE OF EFFICIENT FLEET MANAGEMENT TO LIGHT
- THE CRIMINAL FINANCES ACT 2017 – WHAT CAN WE EXPECT?
- WHY INDUSTRY COLLABORATION IS ESSENTIAL IN THE FIGHT AGAINST FINANCIAL CRIME
- COMBATING FINANCIAL CRIME: MARKETINVOICE JOINS FORCES WITH RUSI AND FINTRAIL
- LESS IS MORE IN AML: THE TRUTH ABOUT FALSE POSITIVES AND THE NEXT 5 YEARS
- DELOITTE MIDDLE EAST POINT OF VIEW: ETHICAL TAX, CONSTRUCTION MARKET OUTLOOK, ISO 37001 ON ANTI-BRIBERY MANAGEMENT, AND GCC FAMILY BUSINESSES
- THE US HAS GONE FROM TRAILBLAZER TO STRAGGLER IN PROMOTING TRANSPARENCY – WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE OIL MARKET?
- TUNGSTEN NETWORK BRINGS COMPLIANT DIGITAL INVOICING TO INDIA
- DELOITTE LICENSED TO PROVIDE FATCA COMPLIANCE SERVICES IN KUWAIT
- FENDING OFF FRAUDSTERS: SIX STEPS TO TACKLING FINANCIAL CRIME IN BANKING TODAY
- US LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MIDDLE-EASTERN BANKS: WHAT LIES AHEAD IN THE POST-TRUMP ELECTION WORLD
- INNOVATION AND COLLABORATION IDENTIFIED AS KEY DRIVERS OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL INCLUSION AND FINANCIAL TRANSPARENCY
- SHOOTING THE MESSENGER: HMRC’S LATEST PENALTY REGIME FOR ‘ENABLERS’ OF AVOIDANCE
- CYPRUS AND INDIA TAX TREATY NEGOTIATIONS FINALISED
- OFFSHORE INVESTORS MUST BE READY FOR COMMON REPORTING STANDARDS
- THE PANAMA PAPERS: IMPLICATIONS FOR CREDITORS
- GUIDEPOST SOLUTIONS AND FICO TONBELLER ENTER PARTNERSHIP TO HELP BUSINESSES FIGHT FINANCIAL CRIME
- INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION LAWYER AND FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTOR JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER
- DELOITTE PRESENTS IN AMCHAM’S US INDIVIDUAL INCOME TAX SEMINAR
- ARE WE RUNNING OUT OF CASH? SOCIETIES TURN TO ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- NEW FIGURES HIGHLIGHT WHY FATCA IS A MASTERCLASS IN FISCAL IMPERIALISM AND UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES
- TRADE SAFELY IN RUSSIA WITH ATRADIUS
- HOW A GRAPH DATABASE UNEARTHED MAJOR FINANCIAL IMPROPRIETIES
- REAL TIME AML: THE TECHNOLOGY IS READY, BUT IS THE INDUSTRY?
- THE FIRST STEP ON THE PATH TO HADOOP NIRVANA?
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: 2015 OPENED WITH A HIRING BOOM AS TALENT SHORTAGES SWELL SALARIES
- SYRIZA ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE: IMPACT OF THE GREEK ELECTORAL OUTCOME ON THE EURO
- RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN AUTOMATIC EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
- EU-WIDE CONCERNS ON THE EFFECT OF RUSSIAN “DEOFFSHORIZATION”
- 73% OF AMERICANS ABROAD CONSIDER GIVING UP PASSPORT DUE TO NEW TAX LAW
- OECD INVITES THE PUBLIC’S INPUT ON BEPS ACTION 11
- TEMPERING THE GROWING COST OF COMPLIANCE
- “WHAT FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS SHOULD FOCUS ON TO PREVENT MONEY LAUNDERING”
- CYPRUS SIGNS CONVENTION WITH OECD ON MUTUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANCE FOR TAX MATTERS
- IMPORTANT LEGISLATION CHANGES FOR LUXEMBOURG AND UKRAINE
- THE UK INTRODUCES NEW CRIMINAL OFFENCE FOR TAX EVADERS
- INDIA INTRODUCES WITHHOLDING TAX ON CYPRUS TRANSACTIONS
- STROZ FRIEDBERG OPENS ZURICH OFFICE, NAMES TWO MANAGING DIRECTORS IVO HOPPLER AND NICO VAN DER BEKEN TO SPEARHEAD SWITZERLAND GROWTH
- INDIA TAKES DECISIVE STEPS TO TACKLE OFFSHORE TAX EVASIONS
- SWITZERLAND PASSES ANTI-TAX EVASION BILL
- HOW ARE BITCOINS BEING TREATED IN VARIOUS JURISDICTIONS FROM A TAX PERSPECTIVE?
- TAX CONSCIOUSNESS AND TRUST IN INTERNATIONAL TAX PLANNING: THE SUBSTANCE OF THE MATTER
- OECD EARLY ADOPTERS GROUP COMMIT TO NEW TAX INFO EXCHANGE BY 2017
- LATVIA-CYPRUS DOUBLE TAX TREATY
- INCREASED REPORTING REQUIREMENTS FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES
- GOVERNMENTS AND OECD MUST DO MORE TO TACKLE ‘WOLF OF WALL STREET’ BOILER-ROOM SCAMS
- LUXEMBOURG, LIECHTENSTEIN, MALTA, GREECE, ICELAND AND COLOMBIA COMMIT TO AUTOMATICALLY SHARE TAX INFORMATION
- TOP GOVERNMENT FCPA PROSECUTOR CHARLES DUROSS TO JOIN MORRISON & FOERSTER FROM DOJ; WILL LEAD GLOBAL ANTI-CORRUPTION PRACTICE
- 35% OF FINANCIAL SERVICES EXECS SUPPORT CRIMINAL CHARGES FOR RECKLESS BANKERS
- AS FATCA LOOMS, FINANCIAL FIRMS FACE STRUGGLE WITH COMPLEXITY AND COMPLIANCE
- GLOBAL FORUM MOVES TOWARDS AUTOMATIC EXCHANGE OF TAX INFORMATION AND TRANSPARENCY
- EU CALLING TIME ON CORPORATE TAX ABUSE BY MULTINATIONALS
- BEYOND FATCA: FUTURE-PROOFING FOR AN INFORMATION RICH WORLD
- WHAT BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANIES MUST LEARN FROM THE US EXPERIENCE OF WHISTLEBLOWING
- FISERV UNVEILS FATCA MONITORING AND CONTROL SOLUTION ON ITS FINANCIAL CRIME RISK MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
- ATTACKS ON WEALTH AND THE OFFSHORE JURISDICTIONS
- “Transparency and Trust” in Company Ownership and Control
- FATCA and IGA compliance – Smartly use AML smarts
- Budget 2013 – Osborne’s Much Needed Boost for UK Business
- Tax Information Sharing, the rise of “FATCA-esque” agreements
- Tackling overseas tax evasion – US style
- The Importance of Being Earnest: HMRC and the PR game
- Tackling abusive tax avoidance
- Miles Dean, Founder of Milestone International Tax Partners
- Is Italy facing a tax-burden?
- A GAAR Is Born
- IMF Executive Board Completes Fourth Review Under Stand-By Arrangement for Greece and Approves €3.2 Billion Disbursement
- Achieving Sustainable Economic Reforms in Greece in 2011 and Beyond
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...