- Preparing for a post-LIBOR world
- The Chinese Startup that Changed the Definition of a Bank
- Prominent attorneys Carolina Arciniegas, Isabella Gandini and Inés Elvira Vesga have joined Holland & Knight’s Bogotá office as senior counsel
- Architecting Crypto Financial Instruments
- Paving the Way for Crypto Financial Instruments
- UK’s New Payment System Operator makes a World Class CoP-out on Confirmation of Payee
- Moore & Van Allen welcomes R. Todd Ransom to Financial Services team
- Crestline Investors Announces New Organizational Structure for Crestline Denali Capital
- Greentown China Holds Signing Ceremonies for US$1,400 Million Worth of Low Interest, Unsecured Loan Agreements in Hong Kong
- Samaila Zubairu appointed 3rd President& Chief Executive Officer of Africa Finance Corporation
- HPS Investment Partners Announces Strategic Minority Investment by Dyal Capital
- Orrick Grows New York Finance Practice
- JinkoSolar Signs JPY5.3 Billion Syndicated Loan Agreement with Japanese Bank Consortium Led by SMBC
- Harmonic Fund Services live with Finastra for loan servicing
- QGOG Constellation Announces Update on Restructuring Settlement Negotiations
- Precise Mortgages launches BTL limited edition range with reduced rates and product fees
- Real Estate Finance Team Joins King & Spalding’s New York Office
- Bank Sohar Implements Latest Finacle Core Banking and Analytics Solutions to Drive Digital Transformation
- The UK’s National SIRA program – a collaboration of more than 130 well-known financial institutions, sharing intelligence and data to combat fraud, risk and financial crime, defending against £billions in losses.
- MUFG Promotes Jon Lindenberg to Lead Investment Banking Group for the Americas
- Finastra’s Fusion LenderComm is now live, based on blockchain architecture
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- FINASTRA SCOOPS FSTECH AWARD FOR FUSION LENDERCOMM
- FINANCE AND RESTRUCTURING ATTORNEY, SUZANNE L’HERNAULT, JOINS RIMON IN ITS NEW YORK CITY AND NEW JERSEY OFFICE AS PARTNER
- MORRISON & FOERSTER STRENGTHENS CROSS-BORDER FINANCE OFFERING WITH ADDITION OF PROMINENT PARTNER IN LONDON
- MERCIA INVESTS £3.5MILLION AS PART OF A £5.0MILLION SYNDICATED INVESTMENT INTO INTECHNICA
- CLIFFORD CHANCE ADVISES EBRD ON KEY EGYPT SOLAR PROJECTS
- FINASTRA, R3 AND SEVEN LEADING BANKS TO CREATE DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM FOR SYNDICATED LENDING COMMUNITY
- THE BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION IS BEGINNING TO DELIVER
- marcus evans to Host the 4th Edition Leveraged Lending in the Shifting Regulatory Environment Conference on November 29-December 1, 2017 in New York, NY
- NEW PARTNER LORRAINE VAZ STRENGTHENS DEBT FINANCE PRACTICE OF MCGUIREWOODS LONDON
- TMI TRUST COMPANY CHOOSES SS&C PRECISION LM™ TO SUPPORT GROWTH AND INNOVATION IN CORPORATE LOAN AGENCY
- HERBERT SMITH FREEHILLS HIRES LEADING FINANCE AND BANKING PARTNER IN MOSCOW
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- REAL ESTATE FORUM AND GLOBEST HONOR FIVE SEPARATE STROOCK TRANSACTIONS NATIONALLY FOR BEST DEALS OF 2016
- BANKING AND FINANCE REVIEW: WHAT’S IN STORE IN 2017?
- WIPRO POSITIONED IN ‘WINNER’S CIRCLE’ IN HFS CAPITAL MARKETS OPERATIONS BLUEPRINT REPORT
- HERBERT SMITH FREEHILLS ADVISES BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO ON ITS US$49.4 BILLION ACQUISITION OF REYNOLDS AND US$25 BILLION ACQUISITION FACILITIES
- BANKS TO SEIZE $490 BILLION CROWDLENDING MARKET OPPORTUNITY WITH LAUNCH OF MISYS FUSIONBANKING CROWDLENDING
- STROOCK NAMES FIVE NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL FOR 2017
- WHITE & CASE PROMOTES 26 TO COUNSEL AND 15 TO LOCAL PARTNER
- JAPAN LOOKS TO ARGENTINA TO MEET ITS FOOD-SECURITY NEEDS
- CONSENSYS, SYNECHRON AND BLOCKAPPS COLLABORATE ON FINANCIAL SERVICES BLOCKCHAIN APPLICATIONS
- UNICREDIT OPENS FOR BUSINESS IN SPAIN
- EDGEVERVE LAUNCHES BLOCKCHAIN FRAMEWORK FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES
- HIGHLY RESPECTED FINANCE PARTNER JOINS COOLEY IN LONDON
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- SYMBIONT ISSUES FIRST EVER SMART SECURITIES™
- MILBANK ADDS GLOBAL SECURITIES PARTNER DAVID KUO IN HONG KONG
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- ROLE OF FACILITY AGENTS AND SECURITY TRUSTEES IN FINANCING TRANSACTIONS
- CITY RECRUITMENT FEELS IMPACT OF SUMMER SLOWDOWN BUT HIRING LEVELS MOVE IN RIGHT DIRECTION YEAR-ON-YEAR
- TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK TDB
- COMMERZBANK, IDB CLOSE GREEN LINE FOR BANCO PINE IN BRAZIL
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW 2013 IFRS NET INCOME GROWS 53.7% TO RUB 8.9 BLN, RETURN ON EQUITY UP TO 20.1%
- HOLLAND & KNIGHT’S MEXICO OFFICE EXPANDS WITH ADDITION OF CORPORATE FINANCE PARTNER GUILLERMO URIBE LARA AND HIS TEAM
- BIAN EXPANDS GLOBAL REACH WITH FIRST MIDDLE EAST MEMBER
- PARAG RANADE APPOINTED HEAD OF LOAN SALES AT VTB CAPITAL IN ASIA
- Trade and Development Bank Business profile
- MCGUIREWOODS ADDS DEBT FINANCE PARTNER IN LONDON
- SCSB’s Strategic Alliance “3 Shanghai Banks”
- Award Winners 2013
- The rise of Project Bonds and Sukuk as part of debt financing in the Middle East
- UK banks improve stability and see assets at record levels
Business recovery from COVID-19 lies in implementing the practice of Open Book Management
By Suranga Herath is CEO of English Tea Shop, the leading independent speciality and organic tea company. Over the course of the...
Making Connectivity A Key Part of Cloud Strategy for Finance
By Eric Troyer, CMO at Megaport Finance organisations across the board are facing unprecedented disruption, with new technology entering the industry...
The Impact of Covid-19 on Planning
By Nilly Essaides, Sherri Liao and Gilles Bonelli, The Hackett Group The economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak vary by...
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...