- Digital technology: a source of confidence, resilience and loyalty?
- What it takes to achieve entrepreneurial success
- Alternative Data Provides Significant and Sustainable Investing Edge, Reveals Greenwich Associates Research
- How Banks are approaching the Revised Pillar III Disclosure Requirements
- A new path to financial inclusion
- BNP Paribas Asset Management and CODE Investing complete first SME loan
- Aberdeen Standard Investments Launches Global Equity AI Fund
- How Cash Efficiency in Indices, Derivatives and Managed Accounts may be Important to an Institutional Investor’s Well being
- Tactile Analytics Announces Partnership with EQM Indexes to Support the EQM Tactile AR/VR Virtual Technology Index (ARVRIDX)
- Scope affirms Deutsche Bank’s German mortgage-covered bonds at AAA and changes Outlook to Negative
- The July Outlook: Brexit Turmoil, Positive News For The Eurozone And Anti-Trade Rhetoric
- Scope upgrades Austrian mortgage covered bonds issued by Bank Burgenland and Wüstenrot to AAA
- Saïd Business School launches online Algorithmic Trading Programme
- How Much of Your Money Should Be In Stocks vs. Bonds?
- Investing in an age of ‘infobesity’ – separating sentiment from market noise
- Recent launch of Exo Investing – a unique AI powered wealth manager offering private investors access to exclusive quantitative investment technology – is backed by a private investment from Benjamin and Ariane de Rothschild.
- A turbulent relationship for the equities/bonds couple
- What is Gross Profit ?
- Hermes Credit strategies mark new milestones
- Scope places Dexia Kommunalbank’s public-sector covered bonds under review for possible downgrade
- Global Release of the White Paper on China’s New Economy 2018 With China AI Equity Valuation Fintech
- Two Steps Forward, One Step Back — eToro Daily Market Commentary
- Virtus ETF Solutions and InfraCap Introduce Preferred Stock ETF
- Masters students launch investment fund at Imperial College Business School
- Flash Storage – Powering the AI Future
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- BLOCKCHAIN AND DLTS MUST EVOLVE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF CORPORATE FINANCE AND FX
- BOND MARKET FOCUS: WHERE DO YIELDS GO FROM HERE?
- WHAT ARE THE BEST ‘INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS FOR INSURERS’ IN A CHANGING ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE?
- INVESTORS WILL NEED ‘RISK ASSETS’ TO BEAT INFLATION IN 2018
- 2018 OFFERS INVESTORS OPTIMISM – BUT THEY NEED TO PROCEED WITH CAUTION
- SHARJAH RULER ATTENDS THE FIRST WOMEN’S ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT GLOBAL SUMMIT INAUGURAL CEREMONY
- BARCLAYS ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW MERGER ARBITRAGE US INDEX FAMILY
- ARTICLE 50: ONE MONTH ON & TOP TEN TIPS FOR BREXIT INVESTING
- RAVENPACK LAUNCHES NEW PLATFORM THAT OPENS UP BIG DATA ANALYTICS TO FUNDAMENTAL AND DISCRETIONARY INVESTORS
- TURNING THE TIDE: 5 INVESTMENT IDEAS TO DEFEND AGAINST RISING INFLATION
- EUROPEAN EQUITIES: FOCUSING ON FUNDAMENTALS OVER POLITICS
- QUANTITATIVE INVESTMENT STRATEGIES: THE RISE OF RULES
- HEIGHTENED POLITICAL DISRUPTION ADDS WEIGHT TO THE ARGUMENT FOR EUROPEAN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT RISK RATINGS TO BE GIVEN A STANDALONE MODEL
- WHAT DOES THE BANK OF ENGLAND INTEREST RATE CUT MEAN FOR YOU?
- FX CHECK: WHAT ARE THIS SUMMER’S 5 CRUCIAL BREXIT QUESTIONS?
- 3 THINGS THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT GRADE FIXED INCOME TEAM TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEK
- CROWDSTRIKE OFFERS CYBER RISK ASSESSMENT PROGRAM TARGETED AT M&A PROCESS
- Banking in Macedonia
- 9 STEPS TO IFRS 9 SUCCESS
- HOW CAN FINTECH BUSINESSES PROTECT THEIR IDEAS AND PROCESSES?
- HOW CENTRAL BANK DECISIONS CAN AFFECT FOREX TRADING
- FOREX BROKER ‘ARMADA MARKETS’ REPORTS RECORD TRADING VOLUME OF $23.3 BILLION IN OCTOBER
- NEW BOOK – WHY MOATS MATTER. THE MORNINGSTAR APPROACH TO STOCK INVESTING, BY HEATHER BRILLIANT AND ELIZABETH COLLINS
- GOLD: A STORE OF VALUE
- MILBANK ADVISING UK FUND MANAGER MAN GROUP IN ANNOUNCED ACQUISITION OF U.S. INVESTMENT MANAGER NUMERIC HOLDINGS
- COULD CHINA RIDE THE YEAR OF THE HORSE INTO A GOLDEN SUNSET?
- FINANCIAL MARKETS IT SPENDING EXCEEDING $100BN BY 2018 POINTS TO END OF CREDIT CRUNCH, SAYS OVUM
- HIGH-NET-WORTH INVESTOR CONFIDENCE SURGES TO POST-CRISIS HIGH
- COUNTRY RISK. A BENEFIT TO TRADING?
- eVESTMENT QUANTUM ANALYTICS BRINGS PORTFOLIO CONSTRUCTION CAPABILITIES AND MULTI-ASSET CLASS PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS TO THE EVESTMENT ANALYTICS SUITE
- DODD-FRANK AT 3: ACCEPTING UNCERTAINTY
- Mercer bolsters Wealth Management offer with new services
- Franklin Templeton Completes Purchase of Equity Stake In Alternatives Specialist Pelagos Capital.
- Pension Investment performance
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- SUMMARY OF THE ISRAEL HEDGE FUND SURVEY
- How to unlock sustainable growth in the UK
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- TIPS FOR SELECTING An INVESTMENT BANK
- The short long – Paper by Andrew Haldane and Richard Davies
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...