marcus evans will host the 2nd Edition Digital Transformation in Wealth Management Conference on September 24-26, 2018 in San Francisco. This conference will provide wealth managers with practical tools for developing a consistent and firm-wide digital adoption strategy allowing them to expand their client base and offerings. Industry experts will assess the best practices for leveraging and scaling robo-advice alongside traditional advice and how Artificial Intelligence (AI) and new digital capabilities can enhance financial planning and client onboarding processes.
Learn From Key Practical Case Studies:
- Charles Schwab will discuss where the wealth management industry is heading
- Invesco will assess the best practices for promoting a culture shift in wealth management
- BMO Financial Group will examine methodologies for improving client onboarding
- AgentRisk will explore where AI is bringing the most value to wealth managers
- CUSO Financial Services will evaluate practices for leveraging robo advice alongside traditional models
Key Speakers Include:
- Tobin McDaniel, Senior Vice President, Digital Advice, Charles Schwab
- Donie Lochan, Managing Director, Chief Technology Officer, Global Head of Technology, Invesco
- John Olerio, Senior Vice President, Director, Investment Services, Webster Investments
- Jon Vlachogiannis, Founder,AgentRisk
- Richard Keltner, Senior Vice President, Advisory Services,CUSO Financial Services
marcusevans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.