- Technology 2020 Look Ahead from KR1 plc
- The importance of ICAP Charity Day and what it means for the APAC community
- Factors for designing the perfect forecast
- Business insights: How European merchants performed during the week-long Black Friday sales
- Digital transformation and the financial close – a match made in heaven
- The Chinese Startup that Changed the Definition of a Bank
- Why communication is vital during a cyber-attack
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of P&C Claims Organisations in the Digital Era
- It’s time for mail to make a return – Why direct mail can still be an asset for financial brands
- What you need to know about spending and saving money
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Securing mainframe’s future in finance amid the widening IT skills gap
- Organizations in the GCC Revamping Benefit Offerings to Remain Competitive, Aon Study Finds
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- Titanium + Deuterium, Shaken, Not Stirred: Deneum Reveals Its Power Station to Revolutionize Global Energy Market, Gears Up for $89M ICO
- RiskIQ maps and analyses the swelling cryptocurrency miner landscape
- The Hottest Blockchain Companies of 2018
- Datable Technology Announces Q1 2018 Results
- Why UK Buy-to-Let remains very much alive
- ACHIEVING BUSINESS VELOCITY THROUGH DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- FOUR OUT OF FIVE BUSINESSES SAY FAILURE TO COMPLETE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION INITIATIVES WILL NEGATIVELY IMPACT REVENUE IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
- How to make a budget – Make yourself Financially Stronger
- BUY-SIDE? AT LAST A FINTECH ON MY SIDE FOR ASSET MANAGERS UNDER THREAT, THE NEW CLOUD-BASED FINTECH IS A VITAL RESOURCE
- EMPLOYERS URGED TO CHECK PERFORMANCE OF DEFAULT DC PENSION FUNDS AS NEW REPORT REVEALS HUGE INDUSTRY VARIATIONS COULD PUT SAVERS AT RISK
- BRITS CONTINUE TO SPEND ON HOLIDAYS DESPITE BREXIT UNCERTAINTY, BUT VALUE KEY TO DRIVING SALES
- NEARLY HALF OF UK WORKERS “ARE TOO BUSY TO EXERCISE” – IT’S TIME FOR EMPLOYERS TO STEP IN AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- TIME:COMMERCIAL FREEHOLD ENJOYS 14% INCREASE IN AUM SINCE BREXIT REFERENDUM AND MAKES A NEW ACQUISITION
- LEADING PROPERTY FUND MANAGER OFFERS SAFE HAVEN WITH INNOVATIVE LONG INCOME PROPERTY
- VIRTUAL REALITY GEAR FORECAST TO HIT RECORD BILLION-DOLLAR MARK THIS YEAR ACCORDING TO DELOITTE GLOBAL 2016 TMT PREDICTIONS
- Escaping the walled garden – 5 ways an open fintech ecosystem will revolutionise finance
- THE 13 MOST SUCCESSFUL CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGNS OF 2015
- TAX RELIEF CUTS WILL SEE LANDLORDS PASSING THE BUCK
- GOOD NEWS FOR EUROPE – BUT WHAT HAVE FALLING OIL PRICES MEANT FOR GULF FINANCES?
- COULD DIGITAL ELECTIONS REMOVE THE NEED FOR MPS?
- OMNI-CHANNEL BANKING
- STOLEN CARDS USED ONCE EVERY 20 SECONDS IN MARCH
- DON’T GO ALL-IN: MAKING A WISE INVESTMENT IN DATA CENTRES
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS SEE FASTEST GROWTH SINCE 2007 – CBI/PwC
- CONTACT CENTERS – EVOLUTION OR REVOLUTION?
- ARE INVESTORS LOSING OUT? THE IMPACT OF HIGH G&A COSTS ON AIM-LISTED COMPANIES
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS UPBEAT AS BUSINESS VOLUMES RISE – CBI/PWC SURVEY
- HOUSE PRICES NOW AT MOST AFFORDABLE LEVEL IN 35 YEARS AS CARNEY SUGGESTS BANK MARGIN INCREASE
- BOOSTING FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY
- ESSENTIAL SUMS FOR MUMS: 10 TOP FINANCE TIPS FOR NEW MOTHERS
- GENPACT’S GLOBAL BUSINESS VOLATILITY AND ADAPTATION INDEX HAS RISEN, DRIVEN BY ACQUISITIONS, EXPANSIONS AND LEADERSHIP CHANGES
- GLOBAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT M&A ACTIVITY QUICKENS AS VALUATIONS DIP; IN 2013 NEARLY USD 0.76 TRN IN HNW ASSETS CHANGES HANDS THROUGH DEALS
- Financial analytics and the use of big data
- High Frequency Trading Demands Higher Frequency Sampling
- IFG gets personal with LifeSize Video Conferencing
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- We must do more for UK freelancing community
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- Global private equity activity remains subdued in first half of 2012 as UK bucks trend
- What kind of spread works best?
- Time for Japan to Rise and Shine
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- FAD/EUO Joint Conference on Public Health Care Reforms: Challenges and Lessons for Advanced and Emerging Europe
- Housing In Canada
- The challenges of the European financial sector
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...