- Technology 2020 Look Ahead from KR1 plc
- The Case for Stablecoins in Growing Regions Around the Globe
- More with less: The evolving state of the sales function within investment banks
- New Developments in Third Party Service Provider Guidance
- Blockchain: The Foundation for an Undisrupted Insurance Industry
- Central Securities Depositories Regulation: The State of play
- Deutsche Bank calls for industry collaboration on real-time liquidity management framework
- Bitcoin: a currency-to-be or mere speculation?Bitcoin
- Innovating markets: The benefits of a decentralised marketplace and trading platform
- IPC taps Cboe Global Markets to provide Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market data via IPC’s Connexus Cloud
- UK retains strong position in international debt recovery
- Grant & Eisenhofer adds medical malpractice litigator Charles Bletsas to growing Birth Injury Practice
- India Post Payments Bank Deploys FSS Payment Stack to Scale Financial Inclusion
- Smart Contracts and a Future of Financial Operations
- FSS Launches UPI 2.0 to help Banks Monetize UPI Payment Rails
- Is cashless as close as we think?
- Life in the post-LIBOR world
- Former OFAC Director JOHN E. SMITH joins Morrison & Foerster from Treasury Department
- 15 Ways to Generate Retirement Income
- TradeFinex – The Future of Funding Infrastructure, Creating Jobs and boosting Economic Development
- How Conversational AI Is Improving Claims For Customers and Insurers
- King & Spalding Bolsters IP Practice with Two New Partners in New York
- Saudi Stock Exchange Joins MSCI Emerging Market Index
- Hybrid Blockchain: The Best of Both Chains
- Infosys Extends Alliance With Microsoft for Cloud-Based Digital Transformation Solutions
- The technology shaping the future of insurance
- How Traditional Finance Companies Can Safeguard Their Future in the Age of Blockchain
- Africa’s Fintech culture transforming continent’s FX landscape
- Mobile Payments Market is Projected to Increase as Technology Advances
- Thomson Reuters Moves to Enable Global Diversification for North American Wealth Management Firms
- Bringing cryptocurrency to the institutional masses
- Why Data Centres are a Critical Link in the Blockchain
- Regulatory Déjà Vu
- Finastra’s Fusion LenderComm is now live, based on blockchain architecture
- Longford Capital Adds to its Team of Experienced Litigators
- SOLUTIONS AND BEST PRACTICES FOR EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL REMEDIATION PROGRAMS
- AN IDEAL RETIREMENT?
- TWENTY FIRST CAPITAL SELECTED AXIA TO MANAGE THEIR ASSET MANAGEMENT OPERATIONS
- ADVANCED DISCOVERY EXPANDS RISKCOVERY®’S PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS TAXONOMIES TO IDENTIFY AND MITIGATE RISK FROM SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN THE WORKPLACE
- PRIMING ACQUIRERS FOR OMNI-CHANEL PLAY
- IN MOVE TO FURTHER ASIA PACIFIC FINANCIAL MARKETS EXPANSION, IPC ANNOUNCES PLANS TO INTRODUCE UNIGY 360
- BURIAL DISPUTES ‘NOT ALWAYS STRAIGHTFORWARD’ ACCORDING TO WILL, TRUST AND ESTATE DISPUTES EXPERT
- INFORMATION MOSAIC BY IHS MARKIT EXTENDS CORPORATE ACTIONS MANAGEMENT SOLUTION TO INVESTMENT BANKS
- FINASTRA, R3 AND SEVEN LEADING BANKS TO CREATE DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM FOR SYNDICATED LENDING COMMUNITY
- WHY ADVANCED SETTLEMENT COULD BE THE HOLY GRAIL FOR REVENUE AND GROWTH
- IS SHARING REALLY CARING? EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PRE AND POST NUPTIALS.
- IPC LAUNCHES UNIGY 360
- REIMAGINING INSURANCE IN THE WORLD OF IOT
- CODEL PARTNERS WITH GMEX TO DELIVER A PARADIGM SHIFT FOR COMMODITY TRADING
- IBM LAUNCHES ACCELERATOR PROGRAM TO KICKSTART BLOCKCHAIN ADOPTION FOR ENTERPRISES
- WIPRO LAUNCHES NINE SOLUTIONS TO ACCELERATE ADOPTION OF BLOCKCHAIN ACROSS INDUSTRY SECTORS
- GUIDEWIRE ACHIEVES LONDON MARKET ELECTRONIC CLAIMS FILE WRITE-BACK ACCREDITATION
- WILL YOU PASS THE RED FACE TEST?
- STROOCK’S TAX PRACTICE ADDS NOTED TRANSACTIONAL ADVISOR MICHELLE M. JEWETT AS PARTNER IN NEW YORK
- PAYMENTS ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- RAPID URBANISATION – UNLOCKING THE POWER OF CITIES FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- DASSAULT SYSTÈMES NAMES KALYPTON WINNER OF THE 3D FINTECH CHALLENGE 2016 ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
- IMETA TECHNOLOGIES RENAMES ASSASSIN AS THE IMETA CLM PLATFORM, TO MORE CLEARLY DESCRIBE WHAT IT DOES AND CONVEY ITS VALUE AS AN END-TO-END SOLUTION
- RESPOND TO THE BLOCKCHAIN OPPORTUNITY: LMMC PROVIDES INSIGHT TO IUA MEMBER COMPANIES
- PAYMENT FRAUD MANAGER FROM FISERV DETECTS MORE THAN 90 PERCENT OF ACH FRAUD REVIEWING ONLY TWO PERCENT OF TRANSACTIONS WITH NEW CONSORTIUM ANALYTIC SCORING MODEL
- VOTING BEGINS TO FIND THE 2016 GROWTH CHAMPION OF THE YEAR
- DATAART APPOINTS PROMINENT NASDAQ TECHNOLOGY LEADER TOBY BRYANS, FURTHER BOOSTING RAPIDLY GROWING FINANCE PRACTICE
- BLOCKCHAIN – THE SAVIOUR OF THE FINANCE INDUSTRY’S SHAKY INFRASTRUCTURE?
- IT’S TIME TO SIMPLIFY THE CARD PAYMENT PROCESS! TAKE THE FIRST STEP BY DITCHING THE THREE-DIGIT CVV CODE
- SNAPSHOT OF SRI LANKA INSURANCE MARKET
- TRAFIX JOINS IPC’S RAPIDLY GROWING EQUITIES AND DERIVATIVES MARKETPLACE
- LITIGATION PARTNER TONYA ESPOSITO OLIVER JOINS SEYFARTH IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- FIDESSA: BSO PROVIDES DIVERSE ROUTES TO KEY FINANCIAL HUBS FOR GLOBAL TRADING PLATFORM
- COMMENT FROM TREY FORD, GLOBAL SECURITY STRATEGIST, RAPID7.
- BANK FOR A CHANGING WORLD
- Banking in Macedonia
- How will Game of Thrones season six impact on Spain’s tourism sector?
- VOLANTE TECHNOLOGIES LAUNCHES VOLPAY FOUNDATION
- THE NEXT GENERATION OF PAYMENTS: CAN TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT BANKS’ NEEDS TO STAY ON TOP?
- TOP TEN INTERNATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION DEVELOPMENTS FOR DECEMBER 2014
- LATEST SPILL-RELATED GRANTS ANNOUNCED
- FEATURE INTERVIEW WITH PATRICIA ECHAUZ CHILIP, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF STANDARD INSURANCE COMPANY
- DETROIT BANKRUPTCY PLAN APPROVED BY JUDGE
- CATALYST: MARKET LEADERS IN REDUCING RISK AND INCREASING EFFICIENCY IN GLOBAL BANKING.
- PAYMENT PROCESSING SOLUTIONS
- LATE PAYMENT CULTURE HINDERS GROWTH FOR GLOBAL BUSINESSES
- ARE INVESTORS LOSING OUT? THE IMPACT OF HIGH G&A COSTS ON AIM-LISTED COMPANIES
- ROLE OF AN INSURANCE BROKER
- DOING BUSINESS IN SINGAPORE- PRACTICAL STEPS TO ENSURING MAS COMPLIANCE
- TRUST IS ESSENTIAL
- EMIR: CLOUDS ON THE HORIZON?
- IPC’S RAPIDLY GROWING FINANCIAL MARKET NETWORK EMPOWERS MARKET PARTICIPANTS TO SEIZE OPPORTUNITIES
- DIGITAL NEEDS TO BE A HYGIENE FACTOR FOR TODAY’S INSURERS
- TRADEFLOW FROM FISERV ENHANCED WITH BLOCK-LEVEL SUPPORT FOR SWIFT GLOBAL ELECTRONIC TRADE CONFIRMATION SOLUTION
- IMETA ADDS CREDIT & LEGAL TO ASSASSIN PLATFORM:
- About BJSS
- NEW ELSA OFFICERS ELECTED
- WILL FEDERAL STIMULUS EASING LEAD TO MORE HARD TIMES
- SURVEY FINDS FINANCIAL FIRMS SET TO INCREASE 2014 TECHNOLOGY SPENDING TO GAIN COMPETITIVE EDGE
- SEPA COMPLIANCE
- MODEL B CLEARING. HOW AN OLD CLEARING ARRANGEMENT CAN HELP NAVIGATE A CHANGING FUTURE
- BREAKING DAWN: THE NEW REALITY FOR THE BUY-SIDE
- A BUSINESS CASE OVERVIEW FOR THE INVESTMENT BOOK OF RECORDS
- SIX PAYMENT SERVICES: TAKING CARE OF THE ENTIRE VALUE CHAIN OF PAYMENTS
- When it comes to banking technology, there’s strength in numbers
- Rule Financial expands Domain Group with Catherine Houston as a Principal Consultant
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services’ Experts Highlight Data Management Challenges in Financial Markets
- Top 10 checks for choosing a Payment Service Provider
- Monopoly, how the game measures up today
- OTC Derivatives Industry underprepared for impending regulations
- Case study for Torstone Technology
- Stocks and Securities Limited reduces operational risk and gains competitive advantage with IPBS
- Connectivity in the new world of OTC derivatives
- The Somalia Stock Exchange: Somalia to Enter New Phase in Its History
- What Is The One Secret That Has Allowed FTM to Win The Coveted Global Banking & Finance Review Award for Best Fixed Income Fund Offshore 2012?
- Copyright in the digital era: How can law firms thrive without infringement?
- Trinity Fund Administration partners with eClerx and Arbor Financial Systems
- Is it time for the spotlight to fall on the back office?
- Global Banking & Finance Review Awards 2012
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- “It is time to grow profitably again”
- Mitigating Systemic Risk and the Role of Central Banks
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...