LEXMARK UNVEILS NEXT GENERATION A3 PRINTING SOLUTIONS FOR DEMANDING WORKGROUPS
- Lexmark International, Inc., a global imaging solutions leader, today unveiled the next generation of A3 colour laser printers and smart multi-function products (MFPs), featuring nine new models designed to serve the most demanding of workgroups with fast, efficient, and secure imaging services.
- The Lexmark CS920 Series and the Lexmark CX920 Series feature Lexmark’s fastest printing and scanning devices, as well as its highest paper capacity:
- The CX924 is our fastest colour laserMFPat up to 65 ppm.
- The CX920 Series features our fastest scanner at up to 80 ppm.
- Both have the highest paper capacity in our colour laser line at 6,650 sheets.
- The CX920 Series’ maximum monthly duty cycles range from 200,000 to 275,000 pages, meeting demanding output requirements.
- These high-speed, high-capacity, colour A3 devices deliver on all aspects of Lexmark’s product expertise:
- Ease of use: A bright, next-generation 10-inch touchscreen featuring Lexmark’s own e-Task interface creates an intuitive icon- and text-driven experience that walks users through each step in a process.
- Flexibility: User experience and productivity are enhanced with included solution apps that are located on the user interface, such as Lexmark’s Print Release and Mobile Print. Devices can also be customised with optional apps or the users own apps.
- Manageability: CS920 and CX920 series devices become an integrated part of an existing Lexmark fleet as soon as they are plugged in, with complete fleet management, proactive diagnostics and remote firmware upgradeability.
- Security: Lexmark’s comprehensive, full-spectrum security portfolio is built into every CS920 and CX920 device, ensuring a safer and more productive environment.
- Mobility: Mobility features include simple printer discovery and mobile printing from iOS, Android or Google Cloud devices, as well as mobile scan and full administration to configure mobile policies, options and defaults.
- Accessibility: Integrated voice guidance, standard headphone jack, a tiltable operations panel, and screen magnification with pinch and zoom features optimise productivity with varying levels of abilities and create a better experience for all users.
- Integration with Lexmark services: Every CS920 and CX920 series device is fully compatible with key Lexmark services, from Managed Print Services to Lexmark Print Management.
- The products introduced today will be available later this year.
“The LexmarkCS920 Series and the Lexmark CX920 Series were designed for high usage, demanding workgroups that require fast, efficient and intuitive devices,” said Allen Waugerman, senior vice president and chief technology officer, Lexmark. “These new devices marry the high end large workgroup colour A3 with all the features and functionality of our colour A4 device line-up, complementing our award-winning colour portfolio of laser print devices.”
Banking3 days ago
In-Store, Online & In-App – Unifying Payment Authentication
Top Stories4 days ago
Oil markets steady as investors weigh banking crisis, Russia
Technology3 days ago
3 Ways BFSI Brands can use Low-Code to Accelerate Migration from Legacy Systems
Technology3 days ago
How technology can help public sector organisations navigate austerity