IRIS Software is today launching IRIS CRM (customer relationship management) to enable accountancy practices to deliver more effective marketing and excellence in customer service.
Powered by FibreCRM, IRIS CRM integrates with IRIS to enable accountancy practices to have a 360 degree view of their clients and prospects whether in the office or working remotely from a mobile device. Putting client information at the fingertips of accountants will provide a step change in a practice’s ability to attract new clients, manage existing relationships and provide excellence in customer service.
Managing client relationships has long been a challenge for accountants without a CRM system. Sion Lewis, CEO Accountancy Division at IRIS Software, explains, “We’ve seen practices use a variety of ways to track relationships, but invariably these do not work with the practice’s back office systems. Accountants who put client service at the heart of their practice will increase their ability to secure fees, drive revenue growth and further build the firm’s reputation.
“Our mission at IRIS is to simplify the lives of accountants by making them more efficient and productive, whether they are working on a traditional desktop, a tablet or their smartphone. IRIS CRM delivers on this mission, making relationship management the cornerstone of a successful practice.”
Simon Leek, Managing Director at FibreCRM, says, “We’re delighted to announce this partnership with IRIS Software to further increase the value IRIS provides to the UK’s accountancy industry. The launch of IRIS CRM will streamline client relationship management by automating sales and marketing business processes, enabling accountants to position themselves as invaluable financial advisors which support their clients’ business growth objectives.
Users of IRIS CRM will benefit from:
- Automated and streamlined sales and marketing business processes, resulting in increased sales efficiency
- Improve practice efficiency through automatic email & SMS reminders to clients
- Streamlining the entire customer journey
- Increased customer satisfaction and client retention levels
- An increase in upsell and cross-sell opportunities, resulting in more profitable clients and increased profitable service revenue
- Centralised data – ability to execute targeted and personalised marketing campaigns
- Enhanced client communication