- How Innovative Technologies are Transforming the Banking and Financial Industry
- Digital Assets and Banking: Who Will be The Winners and Losers in the Knowledge Economy
- Banking on new thinking: Why the key to success is putting customers first
- What A Strong US Dollar Means For Other Currencies
- Branch Transformation 2018: What does your branch mean to you?
- Study suggests investing in loans to SMEs may be less risky than high yield corporate bonds
- Morgan Lewis Deepens Global Finance Practice with New Partner in New York
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Crestline Investors Announces New Organizational Structure for Crestline Denali Capital
- Pillsbury Continues Financial Services Industry Push, Adding Prominent Leveraged Finance Partners Mike Michetti and Joel Simon in New York
- Värde Partners, Barclays And Guber Banca Acquire Non-Performing Loan Portfolio Originated By 53 Italian Cooperative, Rural AndPopolari Banks (GBV €1.4 Billion)
- HPS Investment Partners Announces Strategic Minority Investment by Dyal Capital
- King & Spalding’s New York Office Expands Finance Practice
- Hermes Credit strategies mark new milestones
- Walker & Dunlop Provides Bridge Financing and Subsequent $57 Million Permanent Loan for Suburban Las Vegas Apartments
- MFA Financial, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2018 Preferred Dividend of $0.46875 per Share
- BakerHostetler Adds Skilled Finance Partner in New York
- Debtwire Expands with Restructuring Data Platform and Debtwire Par
- GLOBAL M&A SET FOR A MORE SUSTAINABLE PATH
- Moody’s: Rapid rise of weaker first-time issuers pushes up riskof defaults in EMEA high-yield space
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- SOLUTIONS AND BEST PRACTICES FOR EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL REMEDIATION PROGRAMS
- FINANCE AND RESTRUCTURING ATTORNEY, SUZANNE L’HERNAULT, JOINS RIMON IN ITS NEW YORK CITY AND NEW JERSEY OFFICE AS PARTNER
- SECURITISATIONS, ALIGNMENT OF INTERESTS AND A RECENT DC COURT RULING ON CLO RISK RETENTION
- MORRISON & FOERSTER STRENGTHENS CROSS-BORDER FINANCE OFFERING WITH ADDITION OF PROMINENT PARTNER IN LONDON
- What is a short sale?
- VENABLE’S SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE CONTINUES TO EXPAND AND GROW, MOVES TO LARGER SPACE IN FINANCIAL DISTRICT
- BENTHAM IMF LAUNCHES BANKRUPTCY FUNDING PLATFORM WITH ADDITION OF INVESTMENT MANAGER; HIRES CORPORATE COUNSEL IN NEW YORK
- NEW10 PARTNERS WITH MAMBU TO REDEFINE DUTCH SME LENDING
- MUFG STRENGTHENS LEVERAGED FINANCE TEAM WITH SENIOR HIRE
- CAMRADATA RELEASES WHITE PAPER ON THE FUTURE OF MULTI-ASSET CREDIT
- marcus evans to Host the 4th Edition Leveraged Lending in the Shifting Regulatory Environment Conference on November 29-December 1, 2017 in New York, NY
- NEW PARTNER LORRAINE VAZ STRENGTHENS DEBT FINANCE PRACTICE OF MCGUIREWOODS LONDON
- TARTER KRINSKY & DROGIN EXPANDS LITIGATION PRACTICE AND LAUNCHES SECURITIES AND FINANCIAL SERVICES LITIGATION GROUP WITH ADDITION OF CHARLES M. MILLER AS PARTNER
- BANKING SECTOR’S PROBLEMS COULD TAKE OVER A DECADE TO RESOLVE – COLIN MCLEAN, SVM ASSET MANAGEMENT
- MCDERMOTT CONTINUES TO GROW ITS FINANCE AND PRIVATE EQUITY PRACTICES
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: RISING INFLATION RAISES SPECTRE OF CORPORATE DEFAULTS
- IMPROVEMENT IN FINANCIAL CONDITIONS CAN CONTINUE, DRIVEN BY EXCESS LIQUIDITY, DOVISH CENTRAL BANKS, LOW INFLATION AND AN IMPROVING GLOBAL BACKDROP
- WIPRO POSITIONED IN ‘WINNER’S CIRCLE’ IN HFS CAPITAL MARKETS OPERATIONS BLUEPRINT REPORT
- MASTER OR SERVANT? WHY THE EXPLOSION IN DATA DEMANDS A FRESH APPROACH IN ORDER TO CREATE TRUE COMMERCIAL ADVANTAGE
- MUFG BOLSTERS LEVERAGED FINANCE TEAM IN EMEA WITH TWO SENIOR HIRES
- STROOCK NAMES FIVE NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL FOR 2017
- HOULIHAN LOKEY HIRES LEVERAGED FINANCE VETERAN TO BUILD ITS EUROPEAN CAPITAL MARKETS GROUP
- WHITE & CASE PROMOTES 26 TO COUNSEL AND 15 TO LOCAL PARTNER
- LENDERS: KEEP CALM AND REMEMBER THE LEGAL FUNDAMENTALS
- ANDREW J. SHERMAN JOINS SEYFARTH’S CORPORATE DEPARTMENT IN WASHINGTON D.C.
- HIGHLY RESPECTED FINANCE PARTNER JOINS COOLEY IN LONDON
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- #ANEWWAYTOINVEST #FINTECH #WISEALPHA
- 9 STEPS TO IFRS 9 SUCCESS
- THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE ECB AND THE FED IN CRISIS MANAGEMENT
- PAN ASIA BANK WINS TWO PRESTIGIOUS AWARDS FROM GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCE REVIEW
- MILBANK ADDS GLOBAL SECURITIES PARTNER DAVID KUO IN HONG KONG
- WEIL, GOTSHAL & MANGES GROWS EUROPEAN BANKING PRACTICE
- GENWORTH ENSURES SYSTEM VISIBILITY AND MANAGEABILITY WITH ONE AUTOMATION
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- ROLE OF FACILITY AGENTS AND SECURITY TRUSTEES IN FINANCING TRANSACTIONS
- EMIR AND THE FX MARKET
- FROM RESTRUCTURING TO ACQUISITION
- Seize the export opportunities
- Thames Valley Berkshire LEP commits £7.25m of capital to create next generation businesses in the sub region
- European defaults back on the rise as economy stalls and refinancing proves problematic
- European Debt Crisis Review
- Achieving Sustainable Economic Reforms in Greece in 2011 and Beyond
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- The challenges of the European financial sector
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...