- Protecting PANs: What Payment Service Providers Need to Know
- Sharing is caring: why we need to align marketing and sales
- Red Hat Opens the Linux Experience to Every Enterprise, Every Cloud and Every Workload with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Insuring against a future financial crisis – staying compliant and off the front pages
- Top tips for securing your financial institution
- “New technology vital to the future protection of our forests” says drone expert Robert Garbett
- SailPoint’s IdentityIQ Tames the Tsunami of Bots, Apps and Cloud Infrastructures
- Is clarity emerging for UK banks’ Brexit contingency planning?
- ‘Peak faith’ in the cloud only 12-18 months away with slump to follow, warns 6point6 Cloud Gateway
- Pensions blockchain platform Akropolis joins Symbiotic Network by Cindicator
- New Tech to Help 2 Billion People Without Bank Accounts
- Cisco and NetApp Simplify the Delivery of Cloud Infrastructure and Industry-Specific Applications with New FlexPod Solutions
- Commvault and Alibaba Cloud Join Forces to Accelerate Worldwide Digital Transformations
- Commercial Drones Market Expected to Reach $10,738 Million by 2022
- Revolutionary proptech start-up When You Move announces its formal launch to market, securing £3m in scale-up funding for expansion in 2018
- ViaSat-2 Satellite Communications Services Available for Canadian Armed Forces and Government Applications
- Autonomous Mobile Robots: More Diversity Than First Meets the Eye Finds IDTechEx Research
- Flexential extends capabilities by offering differentiated wholesale colocation and connectivity deployments to large enterprises
- Automotive Usage-based Insurance (UBI) Market Report 2018-2028 – Visiongain Report
- Quest Expands Support for Data Backup and Recovery of Hybrid IT Environments with New NetVault Backup Release
- Profile introduces Axia RoboAdvisor that delivers unique automation to address new markets
- Hitachi Vantara Unveils Industry Leading AI Operations Software and New Flash Storage Systems
- The Key Challenges of Migrating Databases to the Cloud
- QUEST GAINS MOMENTUM AS GROWTH OF DEVOPS, OPEN SOURCE AND HYBRID DATABASE ENVIRONMENTS FUELS ADOPTION OF MODERN DATABASE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- INFINIDAT ANNOUNCES PUBLIC CLOUD AND DATA PROTECTION PRODUCT LINES
- EARNIX INTRODUCES INTEGRATED MACHINE LEARNING™ TECHNOLOGY
- ADI GROUP DOUBLES ANNUAL APPRENTICE INTAKE & SMASHES THEIR 5% CLUB TARGET
- SAS POSTS 2017 REVENUE OF US$3.24 BILLION
- CRYPTOMATHIC FIRST TO ADD MANAGEMENT CAPABILITY TO ‘BRING YOUR OWN KEY’ MODEL OF CLOUD SECURITY
- QLIK ANNOUNCES NEW CEO
- HAVE WE ENTERED AN AGE OF COMPLIANCE COMPLACENCY?
- CENTRIFY NAMED BY FORRESTER AS A ‘LEADER’ FOR IDENTITY-AS-A-SERVICE
- SAS® HELPS ORGANISATIONS OPTIMISE PROCUREMENT INTEGRITY AND PREVENT LOSSES
- QUEST EXPANDS SECURITY SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS FOR MICROSOFT OFFICE 365
- THE EVOLUTION OF CASH
- CENTRIFY ANNOUNCES RECORD FISCAL YEAR FINANCIAL RESULTS
- JUMIO INTRODUCES EYEBALL TRACKING TO DELIVER TRUSTED IDENTITY VERIFICATION
- PROGRESS ACQUIRES KINVEY, THE LEADER IN BACKEND AS A SERVICE (BAAS) TECHNOLOGY
- MEDIUM ENTERPRISE ORGANISATIONS CONTINUE TO DRIVE BUSINESS VALUE WITH WORKDAY
- PROTECTING DATA NO LONGER JUST AN IT PROBLEM ACCORDING TO CENTRIFY-COMMISSIONED PONEMON STUDY
- CLOUD ENCRYPTION: BRING YOUR OWN KEY IS NO LONGER ENOUGH
- SECURITY RESOLUTIONS FOR THE NEW TAX YEAR
- CENTRIFY WARNS PASSWORD VAULTS ALONE NOT ENOUGH TO STOP DATA BREACHES
- DIGITAL WEALTH MANAGER MONEYFARM LAUNCHES PARTNERSHIP WITH ALLIANZ GLOBAL INVESTORS
- CYBERARK EXPANDS C3 ALLIANCE TO DRIVE GREATER CYBER SECURITY INNOVATION AND COLLABORATION
- CENTRIFY ANALYTICS SERVICE STOPS BREACHES IN REAL-TIME BASED ON USER BEHAVIOUR
- CENTRIFY CONFIRMS THE ENTERPRISE SECURITY INDUSTRY HAS FAILED TO STOP BREACHES
- SYNECHRON SURVEY FINDS REGULATION REMAINS TOP 2017 FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIORITY
- BANKING ON UPTIME: THE COST OF CRITICAL IT EVENTS IN FS
- IPC LAUNCHES CONNEXUS INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
- CYBER ADAPT RELEASES CLOUD-BASED MOBILE SECURITY PLATFORM
- SAS® IMPROVES BUSINESS PRODUCTIVITY BY BRINGING TOGETHER DIVERSE ANALYTICS INTO A SINGLE OPEN PLATFORM
- NETSUITE UNVEILS SUITEBILLING
- IOT 2020: SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC ISSUES PREDICTIONS BASED ON GLOBAL STUDY
- BEPS – BE PREPARED
- RETHINK AND INNOVATE: HOW YOUR FINANCE TEAM CAN SUCCESSFULLY NAVIGATE DISRUPTIVE CHANGE
- 35% OF VENDOR RISK MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS ARE FULLY MATURE COMPARED TO 0% A YEAR AGO
- DELL BOOMI RECOGNISED AS A MARKET LEADER IN THE FIRST OVUM DECISION MATRIX FOR INTEGRATION PLATFORM AS A SERVICE (IPAAS)
- AEROS AERONAUTICAL SYSTEMS FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST US NAVY FOR $65 MILLION IN DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF INNOVATIVE AIRSHIP CAUSED BY COLLAPSE OF HANGAR ROOF
- INTERNATIONAL APPROACH TO COMBAT TAX AVOIDANCE BY MULTINATIONALS
- ENERGY STORAGE, COMMERCIALLY VIABLE?
- STMICROELECTRONICS EMPOWERS FROG BY WYPLAY WITH REFERENCE HARDWARE FOR SATELLITE BROADCAST
- THE PRINCIPLES OF MODERN IT FOR THE AMBITIOUS BUSINESS
- SEVEN REASONS FOR ANY BUSINESS TO BECOME SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE
- DUTCH REGULATOR, DE NEDERLANDSCHE BANK, MAKES CLOUD MIGRATION A SEAMLESS REALITY
- COMPLIANT, COST EFFECTIVE BUSINESS PROTECTION WITH SECURSTORE
- Financial analytics and the use of big data
- Ovum dispels marketing hype and impractical ideas to provide a pragmatic view of the iPaaS landscape
- Data discipline
- Desktop computing for less than a cup of coffee per day per user
- What do you mean by Mortgage Loans?
- World Bank Analysis Sheds Light on Policies behind Africa’s Development Successes
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...