According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global elastomeric foam market was valued at USD 2,723.2 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 4,469.3 Million by year 2028, at a CAGR of 6.5%. The study covers the in-depth analysis of elastomeric foam and discusses about the recent developments and challenges faced by the elastomeric foam market. Elastomeric foam insulation was developed in the 1950s. Elastomeric foams are widely used for vibration isolation, as a material for kinetic energy dissipation and as a padding to separate neighboring components in electronic consumer products that may experience accidental impact loads. The global elastomeric foam market is propelled by number of factors such as effective growth in the miniaturization, rapid industrialization increases in the demand for insulation materials, favorable initiatives encouraging energy efficiency undertaken by the governments. Over the years there have been many advances in the production of elastomeric foam, making it suitable for demanding applications. These advances include a non-halogen foam suitable for use on stainless steel at high temperature applications (up to 250°F), high temperature foams suitable for up to 300°F, availability of colors, including white which saves users the extra time and expense of priming or painting on indoor applications. Problem of disposal and lack of awareness are the major hindrance to the elastomeric foam market.
Request for sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1464
Key players in the elastomeric foam market include:
L’ISOLANTE K-FLEX, Kaimann, and Aeroflex USA, Armacell, Hira Industries.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- On the basis of type, synthetic rubber is the largest segment of the elastomeric foam which holds 57.1% of the total market share. It has a larger marker size as compared to natural rubber because of its better properties for use in many applications.
- On the other hand, natural rubber/latex holds 42.9% of the total share in the elastomeric foam.
- HVAC(heat, ventilation and air conditioning) is anticipated to be the largest segment of the elastomeric foam market which holds 68.5% of the total market share. Stringent regulations for energy efficiency and increasing population are few of the main reasons for the rapid growth of HVAC systems, which ultimately increases the consumption of elastomeric foam.
- Electrical and electronics segment hold the second largest market in the market which accounts for 19.6%.
- Asia pacific region is anticipated to be the largest market for elastomeric foam accounting for 37% of the total market share. Availability of labor, increasing consumer demand, rapid development in the manufacturing sector are some of the major reasons for holding the largest share in the market.
- North America is anticipated to be the second largest revenue generating market which is expected to hold 33.9% of the total market share.
- Increasing demand for elastomeric foam has opened the gates for new players. This has forced the old companies to come up with new products with minimal cost.
Request for customization@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1464
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the elastomeric foam market on the basis of type, end use, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Natural latex/rubber
- Synthetic rubber
- Ethylene Propylene Diamine Monomer (EPDM)
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
- Chloroprene (CR)
- Epichlorohydrin (ECH)
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
End use (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Electrical & Electronics
- Consumer Goods and industrial goods
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2020–2028)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1464
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Piperylene Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type coverage (?40% Purity, 40% -65% Purity, ?65% Purity), By Application (Adhesives, Paints, Rubber and Others), By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts for 2016 – 2026
Caprylic Acid Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Raw Material (Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Mammal Milk, Others), By Application (Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages), And By Region, Global Forecast To 2028
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Scavenger Market Size by Types (Regenerative, Non-Regenerative), Chemistry (water-soluble, oil-soluble, metal-based), End-user, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts for 2016-2026
Methyl Silicone Resin Market By Product Type (Flakes, Powder, And Liquid), By Application (Automotive, Electrical And Electronics, Paints And Coatings, Consumer Goods, And Industrial), And Region – Global Forecast To 2027
Latex Powder Market Information By Type (VAE Type, VAE-Veo Va Type, Others), By Application (Exterior Insulation And Finish Systems (EIFS), Construction And Tile Adhesives, Putty Powder, Dry-Mix Mortars, Self-Leveling Flooring Compounds, Caulks, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs