- Investing in Turkey
- Huami Announces Acquiring Core Assets of Zepp International Limited and Physical Enterprises Inc.
- Michael Bloomberg to Bring Together Heads of State, International CEOs for 2nd Annual Global Business Forum and One Planet Summit
- Dmcc Offers Spanish Firms Access To The Most Exciting And Fastest Growing Global Markets
- DTT BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS AND THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
- AL MASRAF SELECTS TEMENOS’ DIGITAL BANKING TECHNOLOGY TO DRIVE GROWTH AND INNOVATION
- IRAN ELECTIONS ON 19TH MAY: WHAT INVESTORS NEED TO KNOW
- UK PRIME MINISTER VISITS THE SAUDI STOCK EXCHANGE “TADAWUL”
- DELOITTE: VAT INTRODUCTION IN GCC BY 2018 TO SIGNIFICANTLY IMPACT OPERATIONS
- DELOITTE: VAT IN THE GCC – IT’S COMING, SO HOW DO WE GET READY FOR IT?
- MILLTRUST APPOINTS SEDCO CAPITAL FOR ITS MENA UCITS FUND MANDATE
- DELOITTE: ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS NEEDED TO FUND CAPITAL PROJECTS IN GCC
- DELOITTE: TAX REFORM IN THE GCC APPROACHING
- EGYPT’S BANKING SECTOR: INVESTING IN TECHNOLOGY
- TOP TEN INTERNATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION DEVELOPMENTS FOR DECEMBER 2014
- UAE ECONOMY GROWING STRONGER: WITH SUPPORT OF AN EFFECTIVE DIVERSIFICATION POLICY
- EULER HERMES APPOINTS MAHAN BOLOURCHI AS GCC CEO
- BOOSTING FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY
- Deloitte releases a global Takaful Insurance market report and hosts a Middle East roundtable on Islamic Finance regulatory and industry challenges
- Jordan: the Business Gateway to Iraq
- Why the future is bright for financial services in the Gulf
- Cooperation and Connectedness—an Address to the Associated Press
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- South Africa must protect competitive advantages as BRICs build ties with Africa
- Eurosystem and GCC central banks and monetary agencies hold third high-level seminar
- The Evolving Role of the IMF in the Global Economy
- The euro area and its role in the global economy
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Macroprudential Policy
- World Bank’s Managing Director Discusses the Arab World Initiative during Cairo Visit
- World Bank Calls for New Research Partnership on “Aid Effectiveness and Trade for the LDCs”
- New World Bank Group MD Addresses Arab Economic Cooperation
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...