- Gain an Edge with Accounting Automation
- How cloud technology can help you keep on top of your business finances
- The Benefits of Trade Credit Insurance
- Business owners beware employee fraud!
- Emerging fintech innovations set to influence SME lending in 2019
- Moving real-time treasury from theory to reality
- New dawn rising on corporate banking: The increasing adoption of virtual accounts
- Business Loans That Work Well With Invoice Financing
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- C&I lending on the rise: Is your institution prepared?
- The driving force of the economy – Trade Finance in Armenia
- Citi Launches Citi® Payment Insights For Institutional Clients with Real-Time Payments Visibility and Management
- How to Analyse a Balance Sheet?
- African Development Bank and AfreximBank sign Strategic Factoring project to support African SMEs
- Tungsten Network launches billing service for Accounts Receivable departments
- Gresham Acquires Cash and Payments Solutions Experts, B2 Group
- Payment Clearing and Machine Learning: Everything There Is to Know
- Tungsten Network passes £300 million of financing to global supply chain since 2017 relaunch
- What is Accounts Receivables on the balance sheet?
- 5 tips to win in SME Banking and secure the digital future
- Outdated systems leave firms drowning in data
- 4finance Holding S.A. Reports Results For The Three Months Ending
- Equifax: Private Label Credit Card Delinquency Rates Up 57 Basis Points, Highest Since 2011
- Tradeshift announces Tradeshift Pay, Industry’s First End-to-End Cloud Platform for Supply Chain Payments and Finance, Including Blockchain-Based Financing
- Enforcement of arbitration awards: choose your courts wisely
- Equiniti Riskfactor expands into Canadian market by signing deal with new client Baron Finance
- Tungsten Network extends analytics offering to accounts receivable
- CURRENCYCLOUD LAUNCHES GLOBAL COLLECTIONS, EMPOWERING BUSINESSES TO GO GLOBAL
- What are current assets?
- PAYMENTS API PIONEER MODULR INTRODUCES SUB-90 SECOND 24X7 BUSINESS PAYMENTS
- SANCUS FINANCE STRENGTHENS OPERATIONS AS OSGOOD JOINS THE FOLD
- SUNTEC XELERATES THE OPEN BANKING REVOLUTION TO DELIVER BUSINESS VALUE
- V1 NAMED AS SAGE’S ‘ROCKSTAR’ FOR FINANCE AUTOMATION
- SIX IN 10 BUSINESS BELIEVE AUTOMATION WILL DRIVE PRODUCTIVITY, REVEALS ROBERT HALF
- TLM TECHNOLOGIES RECEIVES £1.35 MILLION IN P2P FINANCING THROUGH ARCHOVER TO FUEL EXPANSION
- SOMEONE CALLING YOU ABOUT YOUR IRS TAX DEBT MAY BE REAL NOW!
- ARCHOVER GRANTED FULL FCA AUTHORISATION
- QUPITAL, HONG KONG’S FIRST ONLINE INVOICE DISCOUNTING EXCHANGE, SECURES USD 2 MILLION SEED ROUND OF FUNDING
- C2FO WORKING CAPITAL OUTLOOK SURVEY FINDS SMES FOCUSED ON GROWTH DESPITE BREXIT IN EUROPE AND US ELECTIONS
- P2 ENERGY SOLUTIONS – ACCOUNTING AND PRODUCTION SOFTWARE FOR OIL & GAS OPERATORS
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS AND INVOICING INCREASE FINANCE PROFESSIONALS’ CONCERNS ABOUT CYBERSECURITY AND FRAUD
- PRIVATE U.S. CORPORATE TREASURY SPEAKS
- HOW TO MANAGE CASH FLOW IN BUSINESS
- UNICREDIT APPOINTS FILIPPO PAPPALARDO AS HEAD OF AMERICAS MULTINATIONALS
- WEBPAYHUB™ FROM AFFIRMATIVE TECHNOLOGIES ALLOWS MIGRATION TO ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS EASIER, ECONOMICAL AND MORE SECURE THAN EVER
- CASH ANGELS, INC., LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE COMPANY FOR BUSINESSES NEEDING CASH
- RISK MANAGEMET IN STOPANSKA BANKA A.D. BITOLA – A PREREQUISITE FOR LONG TERM FINANCIAL STABILITY AND PROFITABILITY
- WHY ARE ASSET-BASED LOANS FOR SMALLER BUSINESSES SO EXPENSIVE?
- GRESHAM RELEASES NEW GENERATION OF CTC ARM
- 25 WAYS TO IMPROVE STAGNANT CASH FLOW
- SIDETRADE’S FINANCIALS DEMONSTRATE NOTABLE GROWTH
- PENSIONS, TIMES ARE CHANGING
- COFACE & OMAN INSURANCE ENTER PARTNERSHIP TO OFFER CREDIT INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
- 10 REASONS TO STRIVE FOR A PAPERLESS OFFICE
- UK MID-SIZED COMPANIES ARE AMONGST THE MOST EBULLIENT ABOUT THE PROSPECTS FOR COMPANY GROWTH FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2014, ACCORDING TO AN INTERNATIONAL AMERICAN EXPRESS® SURVEY
- THE WINNING FORECAST
- MAXIMISING CASH MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES
- LIGHTENING THE TRANSACTIONAL LOAD FOR FINANCE TEAMS FOR A MORE STRATEGIC FOCUS
- THE UK JOB MARKET FOR ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
- BOOSTING FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY
- UNDERSTANDING CREDIT INSURANCE
- CREATING A CUSTOMER-CENTRIC BUSINESS
- DBS RMB INDEX FOR VVINNING ENTERPRISES (DRIVE) – 4Q13
- EULER HERMES LAUNCHES EH SMARTVIEW, AN INNOVATIVE ONLINE SOLUTION TO IMPROVE RISK MONITORING
- IT’S NOW 2014…TIME TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT PAYMENTS
- AEGIS GROUP FINE-TUNES TRADE CREDIT MANAGEMENT FOLLOWING INTERNATIONAL ROLL-OUT OF TINUBU SQUARE
- THE IMPORTANCE OF SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE FOR THE HOME IMPROVEMENT RETAIL INDUSTRY
- DRIVING MORE PREDICTABLE CASH FLOW
- RISKY BUSINESS – ‘TOP’ UK COMPANIES’ POOR FINANCE EFFICIENCY LEAVES THEM GAMBLING WITH FUTURE STABILITY
- READSOFT RESEARCH: FRAGILE NATURE OF UK SMALL BUSINESS TURNOVER
- The changing role of today’s finance department
- DOING MORE WITH LESS Key challenges faced by finance departments in UK
- Bringing Financial Document Management Back into Control
- MANAGING TRADE CREDIT MITIGATES RISK EXPOSURE FOR BUSINESSES IN AN UNCERTAIN ECONOMY
- What is asset-based lending?
- Time is money: banking on automation
- Managing cash collection using Intuitive Dashboards and Alloc8
- What Is The One Secret That Has Allowed FTM to Win The Coveted Global Banking & Finance Review Award for Best Fixed Income Fund Offshore 2012?
- Protection of foreign lenders’ rights in Ukraine
Digital collaboration: Shaping the Future of Finance
By Ryan Lester, Senior Director of Customer Experience Technologies at LogMeIn With heightened economic uncertainty and increased customer expectation becoming...
The 2020 Outbound Email Data Breach Report Finds Growing Email Volumes and Stressed Employees are Causing Rising Breach Risk
Research by Egress reveals organisations suffer outbound email data breaches approximately every 12 working hours Egress, the leading provider of human layer data security solutions, today released their 2020 Outbound Email Data...
Regulating innovation: the biggest challenge in payments
By Fady Abdel-Nour, Global Head of M&A and Investments, PayU Over the course of the last six months, the payments...
Investors remain worried about COVID, but positive towards stamp duty holiday
By Jamie Johnson, CEO of FJP Investment The journey back to economic normality will be strenuous. COVID-19 has imbued many...
Creating a culture of cybersecurity in Financial Services
By Martin Landless, Vice President for Europe at LogRhythm As the financial services sector increasingly moves online and reaps the...
How the financial sector can keep newly acquired customers returning time and time again
By Dicken Doe from Foolproof, a Zensar company Covid-19 has changed the financial lives of millions; what worked for people...
Creating an engaging email marketing campaign that avoids the junk folder
By David Wharram, CEO of Coast Digital With more than 280 billion emails sent every day, email marketing is a...
Cloud in Banking: An Opportunity That Can’t be Ignored
By David Rimmer, Research Associate at Leading Edge Forum Originally offered as a better way to build IT systems, cloud...
Increased contactless spending could be linked to higher fraud and payment disputes, warns global risk expert
The rapid adoption of contactless payments during COVID-19 may be contributing to multiple strands of fraud Monica Eaton-Cardone, COO and...
Pay and Go, why seamless checkout is essential for the customer experience
By Ralf Gladis, CEO, Computop Shopping for many is therapy…until they reach the queue for the checkout. It’s easier online...