300 of Asia’s Top Buy Side Heads of Trading and Trading Technology Leaders from across the region to gather 19th – 20th October at the St Regis Hotel
Over 300 senior level trading professionals are expected to attend the 2016 edition of TradeTech Asia at the St. Regis Hotel in Singapore, held from 19th – 20th October. This year’s TradeTech Asia will host 80% new speakers, have a far greater pan-Asian focus, and will be conducted in new learning formats that will give attendees a new level of detail. There will be dedicated in-depth tracks for Heads of Trading and Heads of Trading Technology – so there is something for everyone, across trading strategy or technology.
TradeTech Asia is a long running conference organized by Worldwide Business Research (WBR), dedicated to address the biggest trading and technology pain points and opportunities facing Asia-Pacific markets; it is the only event in the region that gathers Asia’s top buy side heads of trading and trading technology leaders.
“Major shifts in regulation, market structure and trading technology are completely changing the rules of the game in the Asian equities market. Traditional roles of market participants are being challenged, requiring participants to rethink their existing approaches to thrive in the new landscape,” said Prachi Panda, Conference Director of TradeTech Asia, “It is both a challenging and exciting time for the industry, and we hope that this conference provides a medium for market leaders to get together and brainstorm new and creative ways of moving forward.”
More than 40 guest speakers and panelists will focus on key and pressing current issues, including a spotlight on China, the fintech “threat”, the impact of the Brexit and MIFID II on Asia, head-to-head debates on HFT and ETFs, and of course, the blockchain. There will also be a “live” real-time hacking of a trading architecture as part of the 2-day event.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Key speakers will include:
- Andy Ho, Head of Trading Asia Pacific, Deutsche Asset Management
- James Fok, Head of Group Strategy and Project Management, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEx)
- Alex Medana, CEO, FinFabrik
- Haim Bodek, (HFT whistleblower), Managing Principal, Decimus Capital Markets
- Amol Pradhan, Head of Agile Transformation APAC Group, Barclays
- Sanjay Awasthi, Director of Central Dealing Desk, Eastspring Investments
- Kendall Tse, Head of Trading, APAC, Robeco
- Ray Kan, Head of Information Technology, Hong Kong, Allianz Global Investors
- Emil R. Framnes, Head of Equity Trading, Asset Strategies, Norges Bank Investment Management
- Raghav Kapoor, Co-Founder and CEO, Smartkarma
TradeTech Asia is part of a series of three financial conferences organized by WBR addressing market infrastructures in the Asia-Pacific. The next event, TradeTech FX will be hosted in Singapore on 28th – 29th November, 2016.