- Cyber insecurity: Managing the threat from within
- Five things investors and listed companies need to know about the common ownership debate and why it matters
- Online money transfers: honesty is the best policy, but are you getting a fair deal?
- FTT: now Germany has moved expect others to follow!
- Using Corporate Event Data to Navigate Low-Latency in Equity Options:Strategies for Institutional Traders and Market Makers
- 3 Major Areas of Banking Poised for AI-Driven Disruption in 2019
- Top Five Financial Trends UK SMEs Should Take Note of in 2019
- How to Insulate Your Wealth from a Correction
- The buy versus build conundrum in data management
- Compliance and competitiveness – the role of software development in balancing the two
- ‘Computer, make it so!’ Why voice is the user interface of the future for retail banking
- “It’s time for a new kind of personal banking”
- Comviva announces Foray into Banking CVM with Machine Learning & AI platform
- Taking the Robot out of the Human – RPA advances in banking
- The Crypto Obituary: Devoted Coins Survived by “The Real Thing”
- Does business automation need a human touch in FinTech?
- Why banks are splashing the cash on artificial intelligence
- Cognitive search becomes essential when unlocking insurance customer insight
- Sustainable business development: Latest fad or strategic business practice?
- Saïd Business School launches online Algorithmic Trading Programme
- How technology is disrupting education and recruitment in finance
- How Instagram stories rank viewers in a particular order
- Comparing Bitcoin to beavers: using Darwinian theory to address the evolution of cryptocurrencies
- Deception, Anticipation and Stealth: protecting against new cyber threats in Financial Services
- Ushering In a new Era of Agricultural Lending
- The EU targets Big Tech
- Four psychological reasons why we find it hard to save
- Maintaining governance and oversight through visualisation of regulatory obligations
- The CRS cliff edge: turning a challenge into an opportunity
- TMMI Enters Consumer Electronics Sector Announcing its New Generation Mini PC Home Entertainment Solutions
- Security experts from Bank of England and FCA announced as speakers for PeepSec
- Samsung To Open New AI Lab In The UK
- Equipping a team of citizen data scientists
- Financial Conduct Authority Partners WithCybSafe to Tackle Human Aspect of Cyber Security as part of 2018/19 Business Plan
- Five innovation opportunities for the wealth management and insurance sector from open banking
- INVESTOR APPETITE FOR REAL ASSETS REMAINS STRONG INTO 2018, BUT THE FOCUS HAS SHIFTED AWAY FROM RAISING ALLOCATIONS AND TOWARDS DIVERSIFICATION WITHIN THE SECTOR, ACCORDING TO SPECIALIST INVESTMENT CONSULTANCY BFINANCE
- PUBLIC CLOUD – PART OF THE STRATEGY FOR MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZATIONS BUT NOT THE STRATEGY
- MIFID II – 100 DAYS OUT
- DON’T LET ME DOWN :RETHINKING CREDIT DECLINES
- LEXMARK NAMES NEW PRESIDENT AND CEO
- HOW FINTECH AND E-COMMERCE CAN PROFIT FROM BREXIT
- The ABC of Digitisation
- RPA and Aging Population
- TECHNOLOGY ALONE WON’T ACHIEVE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION. WHY BANKS ALSO NEED TO EMPLOY THE RIGHT TALENT
- THE BUSINESS CASE FOR SWITCHING OFF
- BETTER CONTROL AND PROTECTION OF SOFTWARE-BASED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES MARKET -WHY IT MATTERS AND HOW TO ACHIEVE IT
- HOW FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANIES CAN STRIKE A BALANCE BETWEEN EFFECTIVELY RECOVERING DEBT AND TREATING CUSTOMERS FAIRLY
- HOW MILLENNIALS ARE LEADING THE CHARGE ON DIGITAL PAYMENT ADOPTION
- FROM “ROI” TO “PHI”: STATE STREET’S CENTER FOR APPLIED RESEARCH AND CFA INSTITUTE IDENTIFY A HIDDEN VARIABLE OF PERFORMANCE
- INTERNAL WHISTLE BLOWING – FRIEND OR FOE?
- WHAT CAN ACCOUNTANTS LEARN FROM GREAT BRITAIN’S OLYMPIC TEAM?
- HOW AND WHY CORPORATE CASH HOARDING MUST END – PART I
- “GOVERNING BODIES HAVE ONCE AGAIN REAFFIRMED THEIR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING THE INTERESTS OF CUSTOMERS BY HANDING POWER BACK TO THE CONSUMER.”
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- ARE YOUR PAYMENT PROCESSES IN CHEQUE FOR THE NEW LEGISLATION?
- DESPERATE TIMES; DESPERATE MEASURES?
- TO BREAK OUT OF NATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY RUT, ITIF CALLS FOR SEA CHANGE IN UK ECONOMIC POLICY; PROPOSES SIGNIFICANT EXPANSION OF CAMERON PRODUCTIVITY STRATEGY
- MANDATORY DIGITAL QUARTERLY REPORTING COULD BE ONEROUS AND DELIVER TOO LITTLE VALUE
- HOW CAN MARGINAL GAINS TRANSFORM ACCOUNTANCY?
- ICC ACADEMY TEACHES GLOBAL TRADE FINANCE ESSENTIALS WITH 7 NEW E-COURSES
- BREXIT: THE INVESTMENT IMPACT
- MORE THAN 22,000 INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS WORLDWIDE PASS LEVEL I CFA EXAM AS DEMAND IN SINGAPORE REMAINS HIGH
- BUSINESSES URGED TO RETHINK THEIR APPROACH TO M&AS IN 2016 MAKE HR EQUAL PARTNERS WITH FINANCE SAYS TOP CONSULTANTS
- THE VALUE OF TIME: SOLVING THE COST OF COMPLIANCE
- NOT SO GREAT EXPECTATIONS
- GREECE: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE?
- SOFT-SKILLS GAP COSTS ACCOUNTANTS £571 MILLION A YEAR
- ONE YEAR ON: WHAT’S NEXT FOR CORPORATES IN THE SEPA-ZONE?
- IS APPLE PAY WORKING? NOT FOR THESE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE
- THE CHRONICLES OF CURRENCY WARS. PART 2: ADVANCED VS. EMERGING ECONOMIES
- THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING – AND TCA
- MIURA LAUNCHES AUTOMATED AIFMD REPORTING APPLICATION, ARAN
- THE DANGERS OF CHASING THE SHILLING – GRAHAM WARD – KETS DE VRIES INSTITUTE
- THE SUPER FUND MANAGER VS LITTLE OLD ‘BETA’
- TECH DRIVEN FINANCIAL PLANNING?
- CISI EXAM CANDIDATES GLOBALLY ACHIEVE OUTSTANDING RESULTS
- DOES EQUITY ANALYST RESEARCH LACK RIGOUR AND OBJECTIVITY
- SUCCESS IN FOREX LIES IN SIMPLE TECHNICAL MECHANISMS
- IMPLICATIONS OF IFRS 9 HEDGING PRACTICES: ADDRESSING THE FINE LINE BETWEEN FINANCE AND RISK
- THE AVAILABILITY OF AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE – OFTEN EXCESSIVELY OPTIMISTIC – LONG-TERM GROWTH FORECAST APPROACH USED BY ANALYSTS IS LONG OVERDUE.
- NEW £2,500 HOARE NAIRNE SCHOLARSHIP AWARDED
- HOW FINANCIAL SERVICES CAN CHANGE THE WAY THEY CHANGE
- PRAXITY MEMBER FIRM PT AJA SERTIFIKASI BUILDS A JOGLO IN BOGOR
- COOPETITION: A BRAVE, INDUSTRY-DEFINING APPROACH TO INNOVATION
- NEW MATHWORKS RESEARCH FINDS GRADUATES LACK SKILLS DEMANDED BY FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
- CYBERSECURITY: SUCCESS FACTORS FOR FINANCIAL ENTERPRISES
- AS FATCA LOOMS, FINANCIAL FIRMS FACE STRUGGLE WITH COMPLEXITY AND COMPLIANCE
- BUSINESS CAN LEARN A LOT FROM BRITISH CYCLING’S APPROACH TO PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
- WOMEN IN FINANCE: GETTING ON THE BOARD
- INSTRUCTUS MARKETS: DE-MYSTIFYING THE FINANCIAL WORLD
- The Effects of the Eurozone’s Long Recession
- Can sustainability data be used as a measure of risk?
- The Pirate Organization: Lessons from the Fringes of Capitalism
- Sentiment Signal And Systematic Financial Applications
- Virtual CTO for Hire – available when, where and how you like
- BYOD – It’s Time to Throw Out the Rule Book
- Banking, Regulation and Big Data…Too Big to Change?
- SEPA: Banks’ failure to act now could prove critical
- How People Think and How it Matters
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- The Management of the Banking Sector and the Economy
- Monetary and financial stability in the euro area
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...