- If The Tax Cuts Don’t Last, Will Your Retirement Funds? 4 Ways To Make Sure
- 5 Countries You Need To Have An Offshore Account In
- Tax planning is essential at this time of year
- 12 steps to Off-Payroll (IR35) compliance
- IR35 compliance: how retaining your contractor talent should come before risk-aversion
- A foundation for effective data science
- Is the High Income Child Benefit Charge Unfair?
- What is Taxable Income?
- Could Your Business be Entitled to Claim SME R&D Tax Relief?
- From Business Owner to Home Owner
- Government targets Limited Partnerships in money laundering clampdown
- Getting closer to SMEs: a six-step relationship builder for banks
- Legal Opinions – it is time to break the cycle of remediation
- A Beginner’s Guide to Business Taxes – How to Ensure Your New Business Stays on the Right Side of HMRC
- The millennial technologies being abused by money launderers
- Is Your Home an Asset or a Liability?
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- The impact of the finance sector on Expatland
- Simplifying IT Complexity in the Public Sector
- Taxation of the digital economy
- Taxpayers need option to direct application of Section 965 Over-payments, AICPA tells Treasury and IRS
- EY reports record global revenues of US$34.8b in 2018
- What is qualified business income?
- How to start an LLC?
- How to start a cleaning business
- Allocated Bullion Exchange unveils its vision for the future of money after seven-year development programme
- What Happens To Credit Card Debt After You Die?
- How to Analyse a Balance Sheet?
- Automated driving in cities: Daimler and Bosch select Nvidia AI platform
- How to Get a Business License?
- How to Start a Non-Profit?
- Cooper Standard Announces $150 Million Share Repurchase Program
- Hunt Mortgage Group Refinances an Affordable Multifamily Property Located in Dallas, Texas
- Attorney Offers Guidance on Accounting Liability Trends, Avoiding Litigation
- Painting Wall Street Orange
- Statoil becomes Equinor: What’s in a Name?
- Countingup brings accounting and banking together for 1,000 customers in just 2 months.
- Insurers Provide Stability To Financial Markets And The Overall Economy
- Microsemi to Showcase Time Sensitive Networking Solutions and Enhanced Software Offerings for Ethernet and IP Networking
- Hong Kong’s Rising Affluent Yearns for Information and Insights to Globally Diversify Investment Portfolio
- How to invest in Saving Bonds in the UK
- Understanding how to calculate adjusted Gross Income
- Airlines for America Projects Summer 2018 Air Travel to Rise 3.7 Percent to All-Time High
- Wabtec and GE Transportation to Merge, Creating Global Leader for Rail Equipment, Services and Software
- SIA: Shareholders’ Meeting Approves The 2017 Balance Sheet And Dividend Distribution
- Why UK Buy-to-Let remains very much alive
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- AICPA Requests Additional Guidance from IRS
- OANDA EXCHANGE API APP NOW AVAILABLE ON MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365
- OANDA PARTNERS WITH DELL BOOMI™ TO PROVIDE SEAMLESS INTEGRATION OF RATES API WITH MAJOR ERP SYSTEMS
- OANDA LAUNCHES REAL-TIME SPOT FX RATES API FOR TREASURY AND FINTECH APPLICATIONS
- 6 MONTHS ON – HOW HAVE THE AFFORDABILITY ASSESSMENT CHANGES AFFECTED LANDLORDS?
- 9 COMMON MYTHS ABOUT BUSINESS DEBTS
- THE TAX TREATMENT OF COMPANIES INVOLVED IN THE HOLDING OF SHARES IN OTHER COMPANIES
- REGULATION WITHIN CRYPTO CURRENCY MARKETS
- TALEND HELPS THE ICIJ EXPOSE HIDDEN WEALTH IN THE PARADISE PAPERS
- How to register a business?
- How to start a hedge fund?
- What is Earned income?
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: EVIDENCE-BASED DECISION MAKING VERSUS ASSERTIONS ABOUT THE FUTURE
- VENABLE’S SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE CONTINUES TO EXPAND AND GROW, MOVES TO LARGER SPACE IN FINANCIAL DISTRICT
- ESTABLISHING A BUSINESS IN ISRAEL IN 2018 – WHAT TO EXPECT
- HOW BANK CFOS ARE USING TECHNOLOGY TO DRIVE TRANSFORMATION
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ADD AN EXTRA $3000 BILLION TO THE BALANCE SHEET?
- EUROPE SHOULD RESIST MAKING UNILATERAL CHANGES TO TAX LAWS
- TO OFFSET WAGE INCREASES, BOOST PRODUCTIVITY
- M&A DEALS: WHAT TECH STARTUPS NEED TO KNOW
- 10 COMMON VAT MYTHS – DISPELLED
- WHAT GOVERNMENTS CAN DO TO PREVENT THE GROWING TREND OF ELECTRONIC BENEFIT TRANSFER FRAUD?
- INTO AFRICA: FOR CORPORATES, INSIDER KNOWLEDGE IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING AFRICAN TRADE
- WHAT MAKING TAX DIGITAL MEANS FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS
- CONSUMER ONLINE LENDER 4FINANCE GROUP ENSURES COMPLIANCE WITH NEW ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING REQUIREMENTS GLOBALLY USING FICO TONBELLER CLOUD SOLUTION
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- WHY SOLE TRADER STATUS IS THE PERFECT BUSINESS STARTING POINT
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS TEAM TO M&A AND TAX PRACTICES GOODARZ AGAHI AND RYAN GAGLIO JOIN COSTA MESA OFFICE
- PARTNERSHIPS UNDER CYPRUS LAW
- PURE STORAGE ANNOUNCES GENERAL AVAILABILITY & CUSTOMER MOMENTUM FOR FLASHBLADE
- How much mortgage can I afford
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 15 PARTNERS
- MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS IN CYPRUS
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN BANKING – ROBO ADVISORS AND BEYOND
- LATVIA’S NORVIK BANK WILL FIGHT FINANCIAL CRIME WITH FICO TONBELLER COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS
- PICKING YOUR MOMENT – WHY 2017 WILL PROVIDE THE PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR SELLING A BUSINESS
- PROMINENT TAX CONTROVERSY ATTORNEY AND IRS VETERAN JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER
- SHOOTING THE MESSENGER: HMRC’S LATEST PENALTY REGIME FOR ‘ENABLERS’ OF AVOIDANCE
- CYPRUS IMMOVABLE PROPERTY TAX TO BE SLICED BY UP TO 75% IN 2016
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- PENSION RULE CHANGES ONE YEAR ON GIVE RISE TO GENERATION-SKIPPING PENSION POTS
- RINSE RAISES $6 MILLION IN FUNDING TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING IN YOUR CLOSET
- XPERTHR ALIGNS WITH COMPLIANCEHR TO BRING EMPLOYERS NEW TOOLS
- BEPS – BE PREPARED
- CHANGES TO TAX TREATMENT OF “ENTREPRENEURS” SPARK INFLUX OF MVLS
- The growth and development of Stopanska banka a.d. Bitola is a result of the implementing of innovative products and services created to satisfy clients’ needs
- CROWDFUNDING – WATCH OUT FOR THE VAT
- DELOITTE: DUBAI A SAFE HAVEN FOR WEALTHY HIGH-NET WORTH FAMILIES AND THEIR INVESTMENTS
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- Why You Need to Add Personal Asset Protection to Your Year End To-Do List
- THE UK IS THE MOST CYBER-ATTACKED COUNTRY IN EUROPE AND THE SECOND MOST ASSAILED IN THE WORLD, WITH ATTACKS UP 40 PERCENT IN 2014, ACCORDING TO A REPORT BY TAGSUK*
- IDEAL SHOPPING DIRECT EXPANDS IN THE US WITH TAX AUTOMATION LEADERS AVALARA
- DETECTING MONEY MULES
- BANKS MUST HAVE WARNING BEACONS TO AVOID ANOTHER PAYMENT DISASTER
- WHY INFLATION MATTERS
- SHALINI KHEMKA, FOUNDER AND CEO, E2EXCHANGE COMMENTS ON THE 2015 BUDGET:
- EMPLOYEE BENEFITS VETERAN REJOINS BAKERHOSTETLER – PARTNER SUSAN N. LUBOW RETURNS TO THE COLUMBUS OFFICE
- 1ST SILICON VALLEY-BASED ADMINISTRATIVE PATENT JUDGE FOR THE USPTO JOINS RIMON
- NOTED CALIFORNIA APPELLATE LAWYER JULES ZEMAN JOINS MCKENNA LONG AS PARTNER IN LOS ANGELES
- CAPTURING THE REMITTANCE OPPORTUNITY THROUGH ELECTRONIC CHANNELS
- LEADING MUNICIPAL RESTRUCTURING ATTORNEY MARK KAUFMAN – CO-CHAIR OF MCKENNA’S MUNICIPAL REFORM PRACTICE – RELOCATES TO SAN FRANCISCO
- THE FIRST BUDGET FROM INDIA’S BJP GOVERNMENT WAS SHORT ON BOLD REFORMS BUT IS HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
- ARENT FOX ADDS EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE PARTNER RUSSELL MCRORY IN NEW YORK
- IS VIDEO THE NEW TOOL TO EXTEND THE BRAIN OF FINANCIAL SERVICES PROFESSIONALS?
- THE UK INTRODUCES NEW CRIMINAL OFFENCE FOR TAX EVADERS
- YACHT LEASING SCHEME IN CYPRUS – A FRESH ANGLE
- BLUESNAP INTEGRATES WITH AVALARA TO EASE TAX DIFFICULTIES FOR MERCHANTS SELLING INTERNATIONALLY
- SACHA WILSON JOINS AVALARA’S EUROPEAN TEAM TO PREPARE ENTERPRISES FOR IMMINENT CHANGES TO EU VAT PLACE OF SUPPLY RULES
- REFLECTIONS ON LLP TAX CHANGES
- USING SHARE OWNERSHIP TO ATTRACT AND RETAIN THE BEST EMPLOYEES
- LORDS’ MESSAGE TO HMRC – DEFER LLP TAX LEGISLATION TO APRIL 2015 AND DON’T IGNORE OVERSEAS LLPS
- CANADA-U.S. FATCA INTERGOVERNMENTAL AGREEMENT
- 35% OF FINANCIAL SERVICES EXECS SUPPORT CRIMINAL CHARGES FOR RECKLESS BANKERS
- BALANCING THE WEALTH MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIO: THE BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
- THE HIDDEN DANGERS OF A LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
- EMPLOYMENT Q&A WITH ROCKETLAWYER
- ATTACKS ON WEALTH AND THE OFFSHORE JURISDICTIONS
- CREDIT CARDS AND MORE ABOUT IT
- Thomson Reuters Survey Identifies Slower Rate of Cloud Adoption in Accounting Sector
- Tax Free Worldwide announces largest tax refund network for shoppers from China, Russia and Ukraine
- Do we really understand the FTT headache?
- A new approach to Corporation Tax – but for how long?
- Beware “Access your pension at 45!” headlines
- “WHAT IS YOUR SUBSTANCE, WHEREOF ARE YOU MADE”?
- LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell to use Vizolution’s vScreen to access customers world wide
- How to uncover the hidden gems and dangers deep inside a business
- Resolve to Find the Best Annuity in 2013: AnnuityAdvantage.com Offers Free Annuity Checkup
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- FATCA Compliance – an achievable goal
- Banking protocol to improve and assist the administration of estates
- The Importance of Being Earnest: HMRC and the PR game
- Can Partners in Professional Partnerships claim Employment Status?
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- Miles Dean, Founder of Milestone International Tax Partners
- Fixed Charge Receivers: Accept now and ask questions later
- Banking Reform – no confidence in the ship’s charts, nor in the officers at the helm
- Venture Capital Trusts: 17 years and still going strong
- How Chinese enterprises solve financial difficulties in overseas investments
- Living Wills – SIFIs and Resolution after the Cannes Summit
- European Debt Crisis Review
- Summer Volatility Brings Fall Worries
- Global Banking and Finance Review names BLOM BANK S.A.L. as “Best Bank in Lebanon 2011”
- Housing In Canada
- Paying Taxes is Getting Easier Despite Economic Downturn
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...