- How good cyber security helps SMEs to grow
- 3 ways you can stay compliant when it comes to data governance
- Life After GDPR: 10 steps Ciklum Took to Become Compliant
- The final countdown – how firms are facing up to SM&CR one month out
- Natural resource supply chains and trade finance – a view into the future
- Thai Union Group PCL Recognized in the Global Banking & Finance Awards®
- BE International Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Social Empowerment Category
- Taiwan Power Company Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Investment in People Category
- Taiwan Cement Corporation Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Green Leadership Category
- Provincial Electricity Authority Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Investment in People Category
- Nice Garden Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Green Leadership Category
- Taishin Financial Holding Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Investment in People Category
- Metropolitan Waterworks Authority Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Health Promotion and Corporate Governance Category
- Far Eastern Big City Shopping Malls Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Social Empowerment Category
- Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SMCR)
- Shining a Low-Code Light on Shadow IT
- Managing business risk in the digital economy
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Financial Organizations Are in Denial About SSH Keys
- How responsible leverage and ESMA’s rules are changing the face of the industry today
- 6 Business Trends in Banking in 2019
- CitySavings named as Best CSR Bank Philippines 2018
- The Questions All Organizations Need to Answer When it Comes to Cybersecurity
- Global land rights group releases roadmap for agri-business investments
- Connected Banking: The Industry’s Spoon Full of Sugar
- The Need for Effective Third-Party Risk Management in Financial Services
- Sustainable business development: Latest fad or strategic business practice?
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- Thomson Reuters Benchmark Services Limited Authorized as a Benchmark Administrator by FCA under the EU Benchmarks Regulation (EU BMR)
- CFA Institute Reaches Milestone As Women Elected to Board Leadership Positions
- Hermes: Fixing Big Tech – saving the FANGs from themselves
- How to Start a Non-Profit?
- Comerica Releases Corporate Responsibility Progress Report
- Rabobank Appoints Bill Cordingley to Lead Chicago Office
- Hermes Investment Management strengthens
- CognitiveScale Commits to Helping 1 Billion People by 2020 through World’s First AI “Do-Tank”
- BNP Paribas Announces Senior Staff Appointments in the USA and the Americas
- Quick Base Brings Automated Workflows to its No-Code Development Platform
- Steven Swientozielskyj elected 85th President of The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Creepy or cool? Why companies and organizations need to carefully consider the legal basis for processing personal data
- Maintaining governance and oversight through visualisation of regulatory obligations
- Fidor appoints Adam Woolford as Chief Information Officer
- Triple Point launches Impact EIS
- æternity Launches Incubator Program to Cultivate the Global Blockchain Ecosystem
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Spreadsheet Risk Management Key to TRIM Compliance
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- State Street’s Corporate Responsibility Report Highlights Goals for Improving Workforce Diversity and Reducing Environmental Impact
- Millie Richardson Appointed As New Chief Compliance & Risk Officer
- Don’t let your data lakes become mucky, stagnant swamps
- Managing complexity: governance in a fragmenting international framework
- Consortium of Jewelry Industry Leaders Announce TrustChain, First Global Blockchain Initiative to Bring Full Transparency to Consumers
- Northern Trust Announces Leadership Appointments in Global Family Office & Investment Practice Group
- Global Regulations Declare “Holistic Surveillance”A Must-Have
- United Nations agency welcomes former EBRD director to lead newly-created External Relations and Governance Department
- ADVANCED DISCOVERY EXPANDS GLOBAL FOOTPRINT WITH IRELAND OFFICE AND DATA CENTRE OPENING
- NEW DRONE STANDARDS IN 2018 SET TO REVOLUTIONISE UK AND GLOBAL ECONOMIES
- IRA RAPHAELSON, FORMER SENIOR JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL AND GENERAL COUNSEL TO MAJOR CORPORATIONS, JOINS STROOCK IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- WHY UK EMPLOYERS COULD BENEFIT FROM ENCOURAGING STAFF TO VOLUNTEER AS CHARITY TRUSTEES SAYS IAN JOSEPH, CEO, TRUSTEES UNLIMITED
- IMETA APPOINTS STEVE PIPER AS CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- BROADRIDGE ENHANCES FOCUS ON GLOBAL GROWTH, CREATES BROADRIDGE INTERNATIONAL TO ACCELERATE NEXT WAVE OF GROWTH IN EMEA AND ASIA PACIFIC
- PENDO SYSTEMS HIRES PHILIP FILLEUL – ADDING DEEP DATA AND REGULATORY EXPERTISE TO ITS EXPANDING TEAM
- ESTABLISHING A BUSINESS IN ISRAEL IN 2018 – WHAT TO EXPECT
- FINANCE SECTOR FACES THREE PRONGED CHALLENGE ON CONSUMER DATA
- PUNTER SOUTHALL ASPIRE BOOSTS DC PENSIONS TEAM WITH APPOINTMENT OF SARAH CULVER AS ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR
- THE IMPORTANCE OF A DATA HEALTH CHECK
- TRADING FIRMS CANNOT AFFORD MIFID II COMPLIANCE COMPLACENCY
- GRANT & EISENHOFER LAUNCHES ESG INSTITUTE TO HELP GUIDE GLOBAL INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE AND SUSTAINABLE INVESTMENT
- WHY BANKS MUST TURN TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING IN THEIR HOUR OF NEED
- PROPOSALS TO EXTEND THE SM&CR REGIME: THE IMPACT FROM AN ENFORCEMENT PERSPECTIVE
- COMARCH WEALTH MANAGEMENT CONSIDERED BEST INVESTMENT SYSTEM
- INTELLECT AWARDED THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA’S AMBITIOUS & COMPREHENSIVE ECOMMERCE PROJECT –THE GOVERNMENT EMARKETPLACE (GEM)
- GDPR. ARE TRANSLATION PROCESSES PUTTING BANKS AT RISK?
- HOW “HARD MARK” CREDIT CHECKS ARE QUIETLY COSTING CONSUMERS
- THE COUNTDOWN IS ON: TIPS AND TRICKS FOR GDPR COMPLIANCE
- A QUICK GUIDE TO GDPR
- HOW C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES CAN LEAD THE WAY IN CYBERSECURITY
- SSH KEYS: THE HIDDEN COMPLIANCE THREAT
- TIME TO SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE –PREPARING FOR NYDFS AML COMPLIANCE CONFIRMATION REQUIREMENTS
- CREDENCE SECURITY TO ADDRESS GROWING MARKET FOR GRC SOLUTIONS IN MIDDLE EAST THROUGH PARTNERSHIP WITH RSAM
- SEDCO CAPITAL LAUNCHES A GROUNDBREAKING NEW INVESTMENT STRATEGY COMBINING TRADITIONAL SHARIAH FINANCE PRINCIPLES WITH ETHICAL INVESTMENT
- FOUR APPOINTS ALEX KNIGHT AS CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- GDPR: IS FINANCIAL SERVICES READY/NEW LAWS FORM STRUCTURED & COMP BASIS FOR BEST PRACTICE DATA MANAGEMENT
- STANDARD FOR DATA PROTECTION REVISED TO ADDRESS EVER-INCREASING THREATS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- JIM WOOLERY JOINS KING & SPALDING IN NEW YORK
- MBANK SELECTS CLOUDERA TO REDUCE DATA PROCESSING TIME BY 66 PERCENT
- WHAT EVERY SMF SHOULD BE ASKING THEIR EMPLOYER
- DELTA FINANCIAL SYSTEMS APPOINTS IAIN TAIT TO SPEARHEAD DRIVE INTO LIFETIME SAVINGS MARKET
- ROBERT HALF REVEALS THE TOP 10 ROLES WITH THE HIGHEST SALARY GAINS IN 2017
- ABBYY ENTERS NEW PATH IN DOCUMENT CLASSIFICATION
- BRICKVEST FURTHER ENHANCES ITS INSTITUTIONAL LEVEL PLATFORM WITH NEW SENIOR APPOINTMENT
- WITH SCRUTINY OF BANKS TIGHTENING VIA STRESS TESTS, DATA QUALITY WILL BE INSTRUMENTAL TO SUCCESS
- BLOOMBERG-LED TCFD RECOMMENDATIONS CAN “EXTEND DISCLOSURE HORIZONS” – INTERNATIONAL INTEGRATED REPORTING COUNCIL
- BUSINESSES TO ACHIEVE IMPROVED DATA UNDERSTANDING IN NEW ASG ENTERPRISE DATA INTELLIGENCE 8.8
- DR. ROBERT G. ECCLES JOINS OXFORD SAÏD AS VISITING PROFESSOR OF MANAGEMENT PRACTICE
- NEW ANTI-BRIBERY STANDARD ADDRESSES GROWING GLOBAL CONCERN OVER BRIBERY IN ORGANIZATIONS
- DELL SURVEY SHOWS ORGANISATIONS LACK AWARENESS AND PREPARATION FOR NEW EUROPEAN UNION GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- REPUTATION AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- A CULTURE OF FRAUD: WHY COMPANIES NEED TO ADDRESS THEIR WORKPLACE EXPENSES
- TAKING A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
- STUDY BY SUSTAINALYTICS AND CASS BUSINESS SCHOOL SHOWS HOW ENGAGEMENT AND ESG INTEGRATION ARE INTERRELATED
- THIRD PARTY RISK MANAGEMENT TOWARDS A PRAGMATIC APPROACH
- THE SENIOR MANAGEMENT REGIME TAKES SHAPE
- EXCEL LIMITATIONS AND THE RISKS OF NOT FUTURE-PROOFING YOUR FINANCE FUNCTION – THE DRAWBACKS OF HANGING ON TO LEGACY CPM SYSTEMS
- CFPRO LTD
- DON’T LET INFORMATION IGNORANCE TURN YOUR DATA DREAM INTO A NIGHTMARE
- DELOITTE: GROWTH POTENTIAL FOR ISLAMIC SUKUK FINANCING IN EUROPE
- ATTESTATIONS: THE FCA IS TURNING THE SPOTLIGHT ON INDIVIDUALS. ARE YOUR EMPLOYEES SAFE?
- REGULATORY DEVELOPMENTS ON THE SENIOR MANAGERS REGIME
- FINANCE CONTROLS AND AUTOMATION SOFTWARE PROVIDER PROCESSING 3 BILLION TRANSACTIONS ANNUALLY THROUGH CLOUD-BASED PLATFORM.
- BANKS RETHINK RISK MANAGEMENT WITH A FOCUS ON FRONT-OFFICE ACCOUNTABILITY
- NITRO APPOINTS GROWTH STARTUP EXPERT PETER BARDWICK AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- ACCA’S SMALL BUSINESS EXPERT APPOINTED TO PROMINENT EU FINANCE COMMITTEE
- THE DIGITAL UNIVERSE IS DOUBLING EVERY TWO YEARS – BUT WHO SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THAT DATA?
- DIGITAL DEMAND AND THE DANGERS OF THE IT VACUUM.
- CONFLICTING MOTIVES, STRATEGIES AND OUTCOMES IN MERGER AND ACQUISITION ACTIVITY
- ALICE IN REGULATORY LAND – THE STORY OF A FINANCIAL REGULATORY TEA PARTY
- WHY FINANCIAL REPORTING MUST TAKE A CONSOLIDATED APPROACH
- WHAT IF REBEKAH BROOKS HAD BEEN THE HEAD OF A FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRM?
- GSK’s PLANNED DIVESTMENT
- CATALYST: MARKET LEADERS IN REDUCING RISK AND INCREASING EFFICIENCY IN GLOBAL BANKING.
- NEW REPORTS IDENTIFY HOW THE INSURANCE AND INVESTMENT INDUSTRIES CAN BENEFIT FROM STANDARDS
- REFORM OF PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY IN BANKS AND BUILDING SOCIETIES
- SQUARING THE DATA GOVERNANCE CIRCLE
- ISACA LAUNCHES COBIT 5 ONLINE TO ADDRESS CRITICAL GAPS IN IT GOVERNANCE
- INVESTING AS A MUSLIM
- T&C: WHERE COMPLIANCE AND HR COLLIDE OR COLLABORATE?
- WEALTH MANAGEMENT IN SRI LANKA
- INVESTINGZONE TO MATCH LOVESTRUCK WITH INVESTORS
- WHY YOUR OUTSOURCING PARTNER CAN’T EVER BE JUST ANOTHER VENDOR…
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW NAMES THREE NEW DIRECTORS TO SUPERVISORY BOARD
- FINANCIAL GOVERNANCE AND BEST PRACTICE KEY TO RISK LIMITATION IN LAW FIRMS
- PROTIVITI PROMOTES ANDREW CLINTON TO EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS
- MERCER IDENTIFIES PRIORITIES FOR WEALTH MANAGEMENT FIRMS AND THEIR CLIENTS IN 2014
- THE VALUE OF CORPORATE CULTURE
- CONDUCT AND PRUDENCE: THE NEXT ACID TEST FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES?
- COMPLIANCE IN EUROPE – A TIP FROM AMERICA
- CLOUD VS. COMPLIANCE: WHO WINS?
- RED BOX RECORDERS COMPANY INSIGHT
- A LACK OF EXECUTIVE COMMITMENT THREATENS BUSINESS SUCCESS
- NEARLY HALF OF EXECUTIVES THINK FAILURE OF FINANCIAL CONTROLS WILL CAUSE THE NEXT FINANCIAL CRISIS
- Sharia finance – Socially responsible lending
- The changing role of today’s finance department
- Financial integration and stability
- New governance standards in the EU
- CSR – At The Heart Of Aberdeen’s Global Strategy
- Can sustainability data be used as a measure of risk?
- Must a beautiful bank have a beautiful purpose?
- FATCA – The Devil is in the Data
- Are data breaches inevitable in a digital age?
- 1st Credit takes Compliance into the Cloud
- How a Permissions Report Could Have Plugged the Hole in New Zealand’s Leaky Servers
- Investor Due Diligence in Alternative Investment
- New ways to take control of compliance
- Strategies For Defeating The Cheats Within
- Enabling BYOD in the workplace
- The Financial Implications of SRI Growth
- The (changing) role of central banks in financial stability policies
- Completing Economic and Monetary Union
- World Bank Approves US$1 billion credit to improve rural livelihoods and boost India’s rural economy
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- Africa Conference on Responsible Business and Governance
- World Bank Approves New Financing for Priority Reforms in Indonesia
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...