- Key trends for property investors to watch in 2020
- 2019 UK Election To Impact The Residential Property Market
- How to find a real estate agent
- How to Invest in Bonds?
- Shining a Low-Code Light on Shadow IT
- What is a short sale in real estate?
- How to Get Rich in America Or the United Kingdom or Anywhere
- Bank and blockchain in Africa: A lot of African banks and government run when they hear the word crypto because of the effect they feel it will have on the economy and also loss of control
- How Investors Earn Income from Investing in ETFs?
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of B+ to JSC Lisi Lake Development, Outlook Stable
- Värde Partners, Barclays And Guber Banca Acquire Non-Performing Loan Portfolio Originated By 53 Italian Cooperative, Rural AndPopolari Banks (GBV €1.4 Billion)
- Scope Ratings maintains the review for downgrade on Herrenhausen Inv. – Compartment 1’s BBB- (SF)
- Scope places Dexia Kommunalbank’s public-sector covered bonds under review for possible downgrade
- Introducing PropRebate, the first property cashback platform in Malaysia
- Real Estate Finance Team Joins King & Spalding’s New York Office
- Spanish banks: limited downside risk
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- Top Trumps: How can your business get hold of the winning hand?
- Realtors® Midyear Forecast: Home Sales, Prices to Rise despite Inventory, Affordability Challenges
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- After Sluggish 1st Quarter, Chicago-Area Home Sales Heated Up in April Despite Chilly Weather and Continued Shortage of Listings, RE/MAX Reports
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Registering a property in Israel has now been simplified following several regulatory changes
- MARKET FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS BECOMES THE FIRST UK BRIDGING LENDER TO EXPAND INTO ASIA
- TRANSFORMING PSD2 COMPLIANCE INTO DIGITAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
- RESEARCH SUGGESTS HALF OF UK ORGANISATIONS DON’T VIEW DIGITAL DISRUPTORS AS A THREAT
- THE PROPERTY INHERITANCE GOLD RUSH
- AMICUS PROPERTY FINANCE COMPLETES LOAN FOR TWO OFFICE TO RESIDENTIAL SCHEMES IN PRESTON
- 3 STRATEGIC WINS GAINED BY WORKING WITH MAIL EXPERTS
- INVESTORS SHOULD FOCUS ON LONG TERM OPPORTUNITIES IN ‘NEW NORMAL’ OF LOW YIELDS, SAVILLS IM REPORT SAYS
- WHAT IS HAPPENING IN UK COMMERCIAL PROPERTY?
- 100 DAYS FOR A SUCCESSFUL MERGER
- SLUMPING STERLING – HOW CAN EXPATS DEFEND THEMSELVES FROM THE DECLINING POUND?
- DELOITTE: DESPITE HEADWINDS, OPPORTUNITIES EXIST IN DUBAI’S REAL ESTATE MARKET IN 2016
- IS THE EXODUS FROM CHINA’S REAL ESTATE MARKET HEADING TO EUROPE?
- SUKUK IN TURKEY: STRUCTURING CONSIDERATIONS FOR TURKISH CORPORATES
- WANT TO BUY A SECOND HOME? ASK FOR THE KIDS’ PERMISSION FIRST!
- IRAS: PROPERTY TAXES REDUCED FOR BIGGER HDB FLATS IN 2015
- INVESTING IN SPANISH, POLISH AND HUNGARIAN REAL ESTATE
- THE FIRST BUDGET FROM INDIA’S BJP GOVERNMENT WAS SHORT ON BOLD REFORMS BUT IS HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
- YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE A SIBYL TO UNDERSTAND ORACLE LICENSING, BUT IT HELPS
- “PERFORMANCE OUTSELLS PROMISES” FOR DENISE SWICK, TOP RE/MAX ALLIANCE BROKER IN DAYTON/OHIO’S MIAMI VALLEY
- SINK OR SWIM. HOW RESILIENT ARE GCC BANKS COMPARED TO THEIR WESTERN COUNTERPART? ARE THERE ANY SIGNS OF SUBSIDENCE IN THE SECTOR?
- RULING CREATES A NEW ASSET
- REDFIN INTRODUCES INSTANT PUSH NOTIFICATIONS IN SAFARI IN OS X MAVERICKS TO GIVE HOME SHOPPERS AN EDGE ON THE COMPETITION
- LOOKING FOR THE BEST RETAIL BANK IN VIETNAM
- Investment Watch: Investors strike gold in North Dakota
- Monopoly, how the game measures up today
- TOP 10 FINANCIAL MYTHS BUSTED & HOW TO SUCCEED
- “Physical Cliff” May Paralyze Manhattan Housing Market
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Current Trend in Brazil’s Real Estate Market
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- How to Invest in Real Estate – Top 10 Tips
- Despite global economic gloom, US property market shows exciting opportunity for investors right now!
- Partnership adds Managed Service SAM Solution to Highlander’s portfolio
- Banking Reform – no confidence in the ship’s charts, nor in the officers at the helm
- Making MPS Pay
- What are the 10 things to know about Capital Gains & Losses?
- Housing In Canada
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...