Increasing demand for precise diagnosis methods is one of the significant factors influencing the market growth.
The nuclear medicine imaging market size is estimated to reach USD 5.81 Billion from USD 4.04 Billion in 2019, delivering a CAGR of 4.6% through 2027. The market growth is driven by a plethora of factors, including the growing prevalence of cancer & cardiovascular diseases, investments for the modernization of diagnostics imaging centers, the introduction of new & advanced products, along with the development of new radiotracers.
Favorable reimbursement scenario for positron emission tomography (PET scans) in many countries, along with the high accuracy of nuclear imaging, is propelling nuclear medicine imaging market growth through 2027.
In January 2019, Kansen voor West organization and the EFRO (European Fund for Regional Development) had funded USD 7.67 million to FIELD-LAB for developing new nuclear medicines for cancer treatment. Such government initiatives and funding for the development of new techniques will further propel nuclear medicine market share over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2415
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on type, the positron emission tomography (PET) systems segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth rate of 5.1% through 2027.
- The single-photon emission computed tomography systems accounted for a major chunk of the global nuclear medicine market share in 2019 and is forecast to register a CAGR of 4.4% through 2027. SPECT imaging is experiencing high demand as it offers complementary functional and anatomic image data to improve the depth of information, which is less expensive than PET and widely available.
- On the basis of application, the oncology segment dominated the nuclear medicine market revenue share in 2019 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 4.1% over the projected timeframe.
- On the basis of end-use, the research institute segment is estimated to witness a notable growth rate of 5.6% through 2027.
- In 2019, the hospitals segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019 and is estimated to exhibit a CAGR of 4.2% during the analysis period. The key factors responsible for segmental growth are the availability of well-resourced diagnostic rooms, the existence of highly skilled healthcare professionals, improved health coverage for hospital-based healthcare services from several private and group insurance plans, and substantial funds for investing in new equipment and technologies.
- In the regional landscape, the Asia Pacific region is estimated to register a growth rate of 5.9% through 2027 on account of the high demand for nuclear medicine in emerging economies, including India and China, with rising healthcare standards in these countries.
- In 2019, Europe accounted for the second-largest share of the nuclear medicine market and is anticipated to showcase a CAGR of 4.4% through 2027 on account of the presence of leading market players in the region.
- North America dominated the market in 2018 and is likely to observe a growth rate of 4.4% in the forecast period. The market dominance of North America is owing to rapid technological advancements, such as the growing incidence of target diseases, the development of molecular imaging, and the launch of new radiopharmaceuticals for diagnosis, among others.
- Key participants in the global nuclear medicine imaging market are GE Healthcare, Lantheus Medical Imaging, Curium, Nordion, Novartis, Bayer, Eczacibasi-Monrol Nuclear Products, Cardinal Health, Bracco Imaging SPA, and Siemens Healthineers, among others.
- These industry players are adopting several strategies such as acquisitions, mergers, collaborations, new product development, and capacity expansion, thereby supporting the overall growth of the market. Moreover, rising investments by key industry players in R&D activities will further bolster market growth over the analysis period.
- For instance, in June 2019, Bracco Imaging SPA, a leading company in the diagnostic imaging business, entered a definitive agreement for the acquisition of a molecular imaging company, Blue Earth Diagnostics, based in the U.K.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2415
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Nuclear Medicine Imaging Market on the basis of type, application, end-user, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) Systems
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Systems
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Research Institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2415
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Analytical Standards Market @ https://www.google.kz/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/analytical-standards-market
Predictive Genetic Testing & Consumer/Wellness Genomics Market @ https://www.google.me/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/predictive-genetic-testing-and-consumer-wellness-genomics-market
Stem Cell Banking Market @ https://www.google.com.om/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/stem-cell-banking-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-nuclear-medicine-imaging-market