- Lloyd’s syndicate and Previse collaborate to tackle slow invoice payments through new AI-enabled insurance category
- The current dynamics in the reinsurance market
- How insurers can make digital transformation a success
- Companies around the world are striving to get an ‘A’ in cybersecurity
- UnderwriteMe leverages Yellowfin technology to transform the life insurance industry
- Cyber insurance, dynamic data, and the intelligent use of AI.
- FICO Survey: Most UK Firms Have Cybersecurity Insurance — But Not Full Coverage
- Why banks are splashing the cash on artificial intelligence
- The ‘Extended Warranty’ Debacle – retailers need to be aware of their duty of care
- Synechron Partnered with CapSpecialty to Build Solution for Excess Casualty
- Fineqia Announces Stake in Blockchain Insurance Company Black Insurance
- TMK completes acquisition of WNC Holdings
- FICO Survey: UK Firms Are Too Confident About Their Cybersecurity
- How insurers can stay relevant in a world disrupted by data, algorithms and AI
- International lenders warn on capacity constraints in Africa but remain bullish on pro-investor and trade trends
- FICO Offers Free Cybersecurity Ratings to Companies Worldwide
- AXA Selects SecurityScorecard to Reduce Risk in Cyber Insurance
- MIB Elects a New Chairman, Vice Chairman and Four New Directors to its Board
- Insuring a brighter future with AI
- SOMPO INTERNATIONAL COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF A&A, A LEADING ITALIAN AGRICULTURE INSURANCE SPECIALTY COMPANY
- FICO CYBERSECURITY INSURANCE DASHBOARD GIVES UNDERWRITERS POWERFUL MODELLING AND ANALYSIS TOOLS
- HOMELYFE REWRITES TRADITIONAL INSURANCE MODEL BY STREAMLINING BUYING PROCESS
- How does Insurance Work?
- What you need to know about insurance
- BARBICAN INSURANCE GROUP PARTNERS WITH FICO TO ENHANCE CYBER UNDERWRITING
- WHAT ARE THE BEST ‘INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS FOR INSURERS’ IN A CHANGING ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE?
- STROOCK NAMES TWO NEW CO-LEADERS OF ITS BROAD CORPORATE PRACTICE
- SYNECHRON LAUNCHES INSURTECH ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
- FICO DOUBLES THE POWER OF CYBERSECURITY SCORE TO PREDICT BREACHES
- INTELLECT RISK ANALYST BAGS THE PRESTIGIOUS SMA INNOVATION IN ACTION AWARD
- FICO EXTENDS CYBERSECURITY SCORE TO RATE 4TH PARTY RISKS
- METRO BANK ELIMINATES PRODUCT FEES FOR EXISTING RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE CUSTOMERS
- HOW HAS YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE MADE YOU THE LEADER YOU ARE TODAY?
- WHITE & CASE PROMOTES 26 TO COUNSEL AND 15 TO LOCAL PARTNER
- FICO WILL OFFER “ENTERPRISE SECURITY SCORE” FOR ORGANISATIONS
- HARRY HUGHES TO HEAD UP PERVACIO’S EUROPEAN OPERATION
- SNAPSHOT OF SRI LANKA INSURANCE MARKET
- PHILIP ASHKURI APPOINTED AS HEAD OF GENERAL INSURANCE AT NEXUS GROUP
- CYBER INSURANCE TAKES THE SPOTLIGHT
- BAKERHOSTETLER STRENGTHENS LITIGATION PRACTICE IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST
- ATRADIUS WARNS NEW YEAR COULD DELIVER NEW ROUND OF RETAIL INSOLVENCIES
- BPL GLOBAL APPOINTS ESDAILE AND ASPINALL AS MANAGING DIRECTORS
- SEMANTICS: THE UNIVERSAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES
- EULER HERMES APPOINTS VALERIO PERINELLI, CEO, UK; NEW COMMERCIAL DIRECTORS FOR WORLD AGENCY AND APAC REGION
- HOW THE INTERNET OF THINGS IS IMPROVING THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY
- PITFALLS OF HEALTH INSURANCE FOR EXPATS
- EULER HERMES APPOINTS MAHAN BOLOURCHI AS GCC CEO
- MILBANK REPRESENTS UNDERWRITERS IN $945 MILLION COMMON STOCK OFFERING BY ARTHUR J. GALLAGHER & CO.
- DEVITT APPOINTS UNDERWRITING DIRECTOR
- ECONOMIC TREND IN ASIA AND POSSIBLE EXPANSION OF INTERNATIONAL STRUCTURED FINANCE MARKET THEREIN
- NORTHDOOR AWARDED CONTRACT TO PROVIDE NDEXINSURE TO DALE UNDERWRITING PARTNERS
- LITIGATION FUNDING – A BIG BUSINESS & GROWING INVESTMENT VEHICLE
- NIIT Technologies: optimising IT investments for agility, profitability and regulatory compliance
- Driving advantage: How Enterprise Content Management technology is supporting compliance and growth in the insurance sector
- Shrinking Bank Balance Sheets as Five Year anniversary approaches
- A Gresham’s Law of Bank Management Engendered the Financial Crisis
- European Debt Crisis Review
- Has Canada Misfired on a Global Banking Opportunity?
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...