- Why it’s time to call time on the use of legacy systems
- Digital transformation and the financial close – a match made in heaven
- Accountants undergoing digital transformation: make sure you know which gaps you are trying to fix
- Are trade wars ever good, or easy to win?
- The Benefits of Trade Credit Insurance
- ‘Smart securities’ open access to the private markets
- Innovation in commercial banking: what’s the status?
- What it takes to achieve entrepreneurial success
- Serial entrepreneur Liviu Tanase, CEO of email validation company ZeroBounce, talks about how organizations can use email marketing to expand and generate revenue.
- The Bank Of The Future
- The future of blockchain in banking
- Vision to Reality: Creating a Universal Digital ID for UK Financial Services Consumers
- How to take advantage of GDPR
- Invoicing in the IoT: why connections are key to maximising business value
- The millennial technologies being abused by money launderers
- The buy versus build conundrum in data management
- Impact Investing for Family Offices
- Top 10 Mistakes Small Businesses Make and How To Avoid Them
- Uber Eats partners with Flyt to streamline restaurant delivery operations
- Why firms in the accountancy sector need to seek talent in more effective ways
- Bank and blockchain in Africa: A lot of African banks and government run when they hear the word crypto because of the effect they feel it will have on the economy and also loss of control
- Smart Contracts and a Future of Financial Operations
- OpenFin appoints Stephen Wood as Global Head of Enterprise Deployment
- Relationship Lending: Three reasons for Bankers to consider a CRM
- Digital transformation, transform the data, and the rest will follow
- Cognitive search becomes essential when unlocking insurance customer insight
- Being unsocial is no longer an option for the Financial Services industry
- Are Your Financial Statements Telling You Something?
- Top tips for tech start-ups looking to raise investment
- Automating loan renewals: The key to adding efficiency and reducing costs
- Improving operational efficiency in the data management process
- Rapid increase in business demand for Unified Access Management drives major growth across the EMEA region for OneLogin
- An Innovative New Way to Make Payments
- CryptoCurve Launches as the Front-End of Wanchain
- How Data Can Help Manage Regulatory Risk
- Facebook Audience Network Joins Fyber’s FairBid Beta, New In-App Header Bidding Technology
- Retail is dying, but not dead
- Majority of businesses missing sales and revenue as a result of inefficient marketing technology, according to new research by Avanade and Sitecore
- Pega Paves Path to One-to-One Marketing with Launch of Self-Optimizing Campaigns
- Maintaining governance and oversight through visualisation of regulatory obligations
- Outdated systems leave firms drowning in data
- identitii and Blue Prism Partner to Enable Banks to Securely Streamline Financial Transactions While Helping Detect Money Laundering and Fraud
- Reviving the investment research market
- UK Agriculture Must Harness Potential of Managing Data to Prosper in the Future, says Graeme McCracken
- PatSnap partners with TLS.IP to support growth in Turkish R&D
- Six reasons why blockchain is here to stay and how it will change the digital world.
- Jobseekers fear inefficient recruiting processes, survey reveals
- Don’t let your data lakes become mucky, stagnant swamps
- Cyxtera Federal Group Expands Capabilities, Marks First Year of Operations
- Saxo Bank appoints Steve Weller as CEO of the MENA Region
- Kx technology powers R5-SHCH Connect, a new high-speed link between China and the London FX market
- Key investment themes revealed at CAMRADATA’s annual Pension Conference ‘Managing Objectives, Maximising Opportunity’
- Avaloq acquires 10% stake in Swiss blockchain and crypto-currency specialist Metaco
- Finastra’s Fusion LenderComm is now live, based on blockchain architecture
- Saxo Bank wins Best Mobile Trading Initiative at Sell Side Technology Awards
- Centralized vs Decentralized Currency: Is DasCoin’s Hybrid model better?
- HSBC Global Disbursements To Offer Paypal For Digital Disbursements
- Q&A: HOW VOICE BIOMETRICS CAN HELP FIGHT FRAUD AND IMPROVE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- FOUR OUT OF FIVE BUSINESSES SAY FAILURE TO COMPLETE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION INITIATIVES WILL NEGATIVELY IMPACT REVENUE IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
- BBVA SWITZERLAND IMPLEMENTS DOCUSIGN TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- WHY TRADITIONAL RETAIL BANKS AREN’T GOING DIGITAL FAST ENOUGH
- HOW UK BANKS CAN COMBAT LOW PRODUCTIVITY RATES
- AVAYA ANNOUNCES UC EXPERIENCE EVERYWHERE WITH NEW COLLABORATION AND DESKTOP OFFERINGS
- PRIMING ACQUIRERS FOR OMNI-CHANEL PLAY
- UK BANKS RELY ON FINTECH FIRMS TO OVERCOME LEGACY SYSTEMS
- FAST FOOD IS GETTING FASTER – BUT PAYMENTS NEED TO KEEP UP
- MERCIA INVESTS £3.5MILLION AS PART OF A £5.0MILLION SYNDICATED INVESTMENT INTO INTECHNICA
- INK OPENS LONDON-BASED GLOBAL HUB
- CAN YOUR ORGANIZATION’S SPREADSHEETS KEEP PACE WITH EVOLVING BUSINESS DEMANDS?
- TASKIZE | OPED | THE POWER OF THE CROWD
- DON’T LET ME DOWN :RETHINKING CREDIT DECLINES
- FLEETCOR UK BOLSTERS LEADERSHIP TEAM WITH THE APPOINTMENT OF THORE VESTERGAARD AND ALLISTER MITCHELL
- MIFID II: UK FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR RISKS NON-COMPLIANCE AND €5M FINES THROUGH LACK OF AWARENESS, ACCORDING TO RESEARCH FROM NPL
- OFFICE AND HOTEL SECTORS TO PROVIDE THE BIGGEST PROPERTY INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- LEXMARK BRINGS TO MARKET DEDICATED SMART CAPTURE FOR RETAIL, BANKING AND INSURANCE
- RESEARCH UNBUNDLING – THE RACE FOR INNOVATION
- CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A KEY DIFFERENTIATOR FOR BUSINESSES, BUT MANY ARE FALLING SHORT
- MSCI’S CHINA A-SHARES DECISION NOT A QUESTION OF IF BUT WHEN – COMMENT FROM COMGEST
- DATA – THE NEW CURRENCY OF FINANCIAL SERVICES?
- CROWN GLOBAL INSURANCE COMPANY OF AMERICA RANKED AS FASTEST GROWING LIFE INSURER BY S&P GLOBAL MARKET INTELLIGENCE
- THE STANDARD FINANCIAL STATEMENT: HUMANISING AFFORDABILITY ASSESSMENTS IN A DIGITAL WORLD
- THE SHIFTING TIDES OF ASIAN TRADE
- NEW AI AND ROBOTICS CAPABILITIES OPTIMISE PEGA CRM TO IMPROVE SERVICE AND SALES EFFECTIVENESS
- SHAPING THE FUTURE OF FINANCIAL SERVICES OPERATIONS: OFFSHORING, NEARSHORING & RIGHTSHORING
- TACKLING SILOS AND SHADOW SYSTEMS TO ENSURE FINANCE LEADERS AND REGULATORS HAVE ‘ONE TRUTH’ TO WORK FROM
- WITH SCRUTINY OF BANKS TIGHTENING VIA STRESS TESTS, DATA QUALITY WILL BE INSTRUMENTAL TO SUCCESS
- INVESTORS FLAG LACK OF REGULATORY READINESS AS KEY BLOCKCHAIN OBSTACLE
- PROPERTY INVESTORS WELCOME RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
- REDMAYNE BENTLEY: IMPROVING CUSTOMER SERVICE
- FINANCIAL MARKET EXPERT JASON SCHENKER NAMED NEWCHIP CFO
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP CFOS STAY IN CONTROL OF THE FINANCIAL REPORTING PROCESS
- AVINODE REVOLUTIONISES AIR CHARTER PAYMENTS WITH PAYNODE, WORLD’S FIRST END-TO-END PAYMENT PLATFORM
- THE CXO’S GUIDE TO AUTOMATING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATION TOPS LIST OF COMPLIANCE HEADACHES FOR 60 PER CENT OF BANKING EXECUTIVES
- HOW TO INVEST LIKE A TOP FUND MANAGER
- MAKE OR BREAK: THE NEW DATA SOURCES DRIVING OMNICHANNEL BANKING
- 97% OF AUSTRALIAN FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANIES ADMIT CONCERN OVER HOW THEY MANAGE EXPENSES
- NEWVOICEMEDIA’S CLOUD TECHNOLOGY SHOOTS SPONSOREDLINX UP THE RANKINGS FOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- A New Approach to Executive Pay
- JAPAN TAKES ANOTHER TURN FOR THE WORST, YEN BUOYED BY RISK-AVERSION
- DELL DATA SECURITY SURVEY FINDS THAT A LACK OF SECURITY KNOWLEDGE LIMITS BUSINESS INITIATIVES
- Can You Build Tomorrow’s Bank With Yesterday’s Technology?
- BANKS UNDER INCREASING PRESSURE TO ENGAGE WITH DIGITAL NATIVE CONSUMERS
- FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT: HOW TO STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
- IT’S TIME TO CLIMB OUT OF A SPREADSHEET NIGHTMARE
- HELLO SODA IS REVOLUTIONIZING THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AND FRAUD DETECTION MARKETS
- RESOLVING THE ‘PRODUCTIVITY GAP’ AT UK PLC
- WITH THE RIGHT INFORMATION AT THE RIGHT TIME, BUSINESS CAN SEIZE THE DAY
- SIFTING THE GOLD FROM THE MUD: BRINGING ACCOUNTANCY FIRMS RESEARCH METHODS INTO THE 21ST CENTURY
- USER AUTHENTICATION IN THE IOT: WHAT THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY NEEDS TO KNOW
- VISUALISING INFORMATION TO DRIVE COMMERCIAL ADVANTAGE
- SIX WAYS TO MAKE THE MIGRATION TO CLOUD LESS DAUNTING
- REVIVING THE FACE OF CORE SYSTEMS TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- FIVE WAYS TO TURN BANK BRANCHES INTO COMPETITIVE POWERHOUSES
- POOR CURRENCY STRATEGIES COST UK CHARITIES UP TO £125M EVERY YEAR
- USING DATA TO HELP BANKS IMPROVE CUSTOMER CENTRIC SERVICES
- HOW ADVANCED RECONCILIATION CAN HELP BANKS ALIGN WITH REGULATION
- BANKING PAYMENT EXPERT COMMENT RE TODAY’S SEPA DEADLINE
- ENSURING EFFECTIVE CONTROL AND SECURITY IN THE FRONT OFFICE
- DEVELOPING A STRATEGIC APPROACH: RETHINKING FINANCIAL DATA MANAGEMENT
- UNLEASH BUSINESS VALUE FROM NEXT-GENERATION CHAT: 6-STEP APPROACH
- WHAT’S GIVING HIGH-FREQUENCY TRADERS THE JITTERS?
- AFRICAN FINANCE RISING
- IT’S NOW 2014…TIME TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT PAYMENTS
- NEW TECHNOLOGIES WILL HELP BANKS THRIVE, NO MATTER WHAT THEIR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MODEL
- BURFORD CAPITAL ANNOUNCES $40 MILLION CONTINGENT PREFERENCE SHARE ISSUE
- INNOVATIVE BIOSCIENCE COMPANY CELL GUIDANCE SYSTEMS RAISES £243K ON CROWDCUBE INVESTMENT TARGET BEATEN BY ALMOST 150%
- NOW IS THE TIME TO INVEST IN DRIVING GROWTH
- How Corporate Finance is being refuelled by Global Economic changes
- Online accounting: Powering healthy growth
- Financial analytics and the use of big data
- Asset Managers can balance the need for greater efficiency and transparency in revenue management with growth
- Embrace automation – and maximise ROI across the lab infrastructure
- The cost of doing nothing – why underinvestment in IT poses a significant business risk
- Stenham Launches New Credit and Healthcare Funds
- Keeping IT GRC simple by getting IT SaaSed!
- Time to take control of the cost of compliance
- It’s time for a data detox
- Harnessing the Power of Big Data Requires a Pragmatic Approach
- The introduction of automated electronic classification reduces manual document recognition and sorting by 75% at James Hay Partnership
- European Investment Bank – the EU’s Northern Rock
- Managing cash collection using Intuitive Dashboards and Alloc8
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- The Role of the G-20 in Sustaining the Recovery and Protecting Financial Stability
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- A Week Away from COP 16, Mexico Receives US$713.24 Million from WB to Fight Climate Change
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...