- What does 2020 have in store for blockchain and global economics?
- Cities Worth Visiting for an Immersive Experience Out of the Ordinary
- How to start a union
- Spotting Staff Burnout & how to tackle it
- Taiwan Cement Corporation Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Green Leadership Category
- Nice Garden Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Green Leadership Category
- Digital Assets and Banking: Who Will be The Winners and Losers in the Knowledge Economy
- Valley Milk, LLC Named Food Engineering Magazine’s 2019 Plant of the Year
- Armenia, solar power and ArmSwissBank: the bank connects Armenian organizations to the sun
- 10th FinTech Future Conference (IFPI2018) has concluded successfully!
- Global Private Banking Conference
- What is Commercial Real Estate?
- Driving the Fourth Industrial Revolution with Integration and SaaS
- Organisations must embrace technology skills development or fall behind
- The UK’s App Development Headache
- People’s Government of Ganzhou Nankang Builds Up Furniture Industry in China with SAP Ariba
- R.J. O’Brien Names Stephen Brodsky to New Role of Chief Strategy Officer
- rideOS announces $25M Series B led by Next47 to advance the rollout of self-driving cars in Europe
- Enterprises Expect a Two-Year Timeframe For Machine Learning to Go Mainstream
- Perkins Coie Adds Two Commercial Litigation Partners in New York
- SAS® helps insurers meet IFRS 17 compliance head-on
- The Dairy Products Industry and the Digitalization Productivity Bonus – productivity gains from Industry 4.0
- GlobalPlatform Expands Annual Seminar in China
- As Part of the Upcoming Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019, iCreate Invites Applications for the Vibrant Gujarat StartUp Grand Challenge 2018
- P2B investor Strikes Alliance with Amalgamated Bank
- W. P. Carey Inc. Acquires $178 Million (€153 Million) 36-Property Portfolio in the Netherlands
- DEKRA is Expanding its Industrial Business in the Benelux Region
- Cetera Financial Group Selects Genstar Capital as Strategic Partner
- Midwest Prototyping Expands to Colorado Location, Acquires Tenere’s Rapid Prototyping Division
- Boeing, SparkCognition to shape the future of travel and transport
- CenturyLink announces expanded cloud offerings with Oracle FastConnect
- Broadcom to Acquire CA Technologies for $18.9 Billion in Cash
- Optimizing Fraud Management with AI Knowledge Graphs
- EQT acquires Saxo Payments Banking Circle
- Cooper Standard Agrees to Acquire Lauren Manufacturing and Lauren Plastics to Accelerate Growth in Key Industrial Markets
- 10th FinTech Future Convention 2018 Will Commence in Shanghai this October
- Polaris divests Louis Poulsen to Investindustrial
- Cerberus Capital Management Completes Acquisition of Electrical Components International
- A Look at the stock market crash
- Tenable Launches Pioneering Solution to Help Secure Critical Infrastructure across Converged IT/OT Environments
- PSP Investments posts strong performance in fiscal year 2018 – Net return of 9.8% brings net assets to $153.0 billion
- IBM Cloud Fuels Smart Building Innovation
- The industry showcases many achievements at Big Data Expo 2018
- Government of Canada funds project with the Trowel Trades Training Association to help apprentices in Surrey Centre
- VectoIQ Acquisition Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of Its Common Stock and Warrants Commencing June 11, 2018
- Internet of Things (IoT) Technology Innovation Lighting The Tech Industry on Fire
- Profitable IoT Solutions Deliver High Customer Value
- CompTIA: US Cybersecurity Worker Shortage Expanding, New CyberSeek™ Data Reveals
- Cyberbit Raises $30 Million Investment From Claridge Israel
- Fracta Inc. Receives Strategic Investment From Kurita Water Industries, Ltd.
- NDB Third Annual Meeting unveils key updates on technology-backed development
- Pharmaceutical Robots Market to Exceed a Value of US$ 250.46 Mn by 2026, Says TMR
- The Rise of Artificial Intelligence is Projected to Accelerate
- Progress with Amazon Web Services Offer Industry’s First Industrial IoT Self-Service Option for Anomaly Detection and Prediction using Cognitive Machine Learning
- KKR to Acquire BMC Software from Investor Group
- Emission Monitoring Systems Market Worth 4.44 Billion USD by 2025
- Google and Relayr Help Industrial Customer Transform Their Business; Launch Kick-Start Program to Empower Industrial Companies and IIoT Startups
- Austin AI company SparkCognition announces sponsorship with Kids In A New Groove
- CITICPE Partners with Yale University on Second “Corporate Executives Program” to Educate Portfolio Companies about Global Best Practices
- Presenso Recognized as a Cool Vendor in Artificial Intelligence Across the Supply Chain by Gartner
- New Razer Blade is the World’s Smallest 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop
- SAS, GARP survey finds new CECL accounting standard already affecting strategies
- African Development Bank and United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) join forces to accelerate Africa’s industrialization
- Wabtec and GE Transportation to Merge, Creating Global Leader for Rail Equipment, Services and Software
- Parsons Acquires Polaris Alpha
- VectoIQ Acquisition Corp. Closes $200 Million Initial Public Offering
- Restaurant Management Software Market Worth $6.94 Billion By 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Sphera’s Paul Marushka Named Environmental Leader 75 Honoree
- Fortinet Threat Landscape Report Reveals an Evolution of Malware to Exploit Cryptocurrencies
- One Quarter Of Industrial Businesses Unprepared For Technological Change In Their Sector
- Corporate Partner Thomas (Ted) E. Keim, Jr. Joins King & Spalding’s Chicago Office
- SAP Ariba Takes Trust to New Levels
- Progress and Potential for Achieving Cleaner Air on a Global Basis
- Cyxtera Releases AppGate SDP 4.0 With Enhanced Access Controls and Extended Network Protections
- Is “services first” the new mantra of the cognitive world?
- Digital Factory: The Silver Bullet for Transformation
- INFINIDAT ANNOUNCES PUBLIC CLOUD AND DATA PROTECTION PRODUCT LINES
- DELOITTE GLOBAL HEALTH CARE OUTLOOK FOR 2018: WORKING TOWARDS SMART HEALTH CARE
- DARREN ROOS APPOINTED AS CEO OF IFS
- What is Ethics?
- TENABLE DELIVERS RECORD BILLINGS OF $250 MILLION FOR 2017
- KOBIL SYSTEMS HELPS THE FINANCIAL SECTOR TO DEVELOP NEW BUSINESS MODELS WITH PSD2-COMPLIANT IT SECURITY SOLUTIONS
- WI-SUN ALLIANCE AND DLMS USER ASSOCIATION BEGIN COLLABORATION
- SERVICENOW 2018 SECURITY PREDICTIONS: AUTOMATION, BOARDROOMS AND GDPR
- GLOBALPLATFORM ANNOUNCES 2018 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- FINANCIAL SERVICES LEAD THE WAY IN THE RACE TO DIGITAL SUSTAINABILITY
- STROOCK ADVISES DEVELOPERS OF ESSEX CROSSING IN SECURING INTERNATIONAL CENTER OF PHOTOGRAPHY AS CULTURAL ANCHOR OF MAJOR LOWER EAST SIDE RENEWAL PROJECT
- FINASTRA, R3 AND SEVEN LEADING BANKS TO CREATE DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM FOR SYNDICATED LENDING COMMUNITY
- COULD A LARGE-SCALE CYBER ATTACK ON THE WORLD’S FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS CRASH AN ECONOMY?
- TCS GLOBAL TREND STUDY ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REVEALS INDUSTRY WIDE INVESTMENT BY 2020
- HUAWEI AND THE UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH ANNOUNCE OPENING OF JOINT LAB FOR DISTRIBUTED DATA MANAGEMENT AND PROCESSING
- HUAWEI’S COMMITMENT TO EUROPE: WE WILL KEEP INVESTING IN INNOVATION, DEVELOP THE DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM, AND HELP YOU GO DIGITAL
- CYPRUS TAX REVISIONS
- THE REGISTRATION OF PATENTS IN CYPRUS AND INTERNATIONALLY
- SYLVIE HOULIÈRE MAYCA APPOINTED VICE-PRESIDENT SYSTEMS OF ASSYSTEM’S ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE DIVISION
- CYBERSECURITY & THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SPACE IN 2017
- FIVE NETWORK SECURITY CHALLENGES IN 2017: WHAT FINANCIAL SERVICES CIOS CAN EXPECT
- FERROSTAAL GROUP FORMALLY ESTABLISHES CYBER-SECURITY PRACTICE IN MIDDLE EAST
- AMERICANS’ PERSONAL FINANCIAL SATISFACTION PULLED BACK SLIGHTLY IN FOURTH QUARTER: AICPA INDEX
- ISO: The Real Hero for Maintaining Organizational Standards
- NEW CHAIRMAN FOR TRUFFLE CAPITAL
- SEYFARTH ADDS REAL ESTATE LAWYER THOMAS GALLI IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- AUTUMN HAS COME: NEW SEASON OF FINANCIAL MARKET
- THE BANKING IT LANDSCAPE
- NOTED LABOR & EMPLOYMENT/OSHA INVESTIGATIONS ATTORNEY NICOLE A. SMITH JOINS VENABLE AS PARTNER
- PENETRATION TESTING
- JUAN D. NEPOMUCENO SONS FUELS RAPID BUSINESS GROWTH WITH NETSUITE
- HR RESEARCH FOUNDATION GETS A NEW LOOK AND A RETURN TO ITS ROOTS
- LEGISLATORS REQUEST FUNDING FOR IMPORTANT ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS IN QUINCY, WA AND GEORGE, WA
- VETERAN BUSINESS STRATEGIST DONN KABIRAJ’S LEADERSHIP BRANDING PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN GLOBAL SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- 2016 OIL PRICES EXPECTED TO DROP UNDER 30 DOLLARS PER BARREL… OR EVEN UNDER 20 DOLLARS?
- SSPI TO INDUCT SIX INDUSTRY LEADERS INTO THE SATELLITE HALL OF FAME
- IMAP CLOSES 221 DEALS IN 2015 WORTH OVER US$9.6BN
- I.D.I becomes strategic partner of VPBank
- FINANCE CONTROLS AND AUTOMATION SOFTWARE PROVIDER PROCESSING 3 BILLION TRANSACTIONS ANNUALLY THROUGH CLOUD-BASED PLATFORM.
- Banking in Macedonia
- THE ASIAN INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT BANK – SHAPING DEVELOPMENT
- DIGITAL DEMAND AND THE DANGERS OF THE IT VACUUM.
- MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA REGION: WHAT PROGRESS AFTER THE “ARAB SPRING”?
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SET TO SCALE NEW HEIGHTS
- TRADESHIFT WAIVES DEVELOPMENT FEES FOR COMPANIES THAT BUILD APPS SUPPORTING THE PRINCIPLES OF A CIRCULAR ECONOMY
- AIRBUS, AMAZON, L’OREAL AND VOLKSWAGEN EXECS HEADLINE SPEAKER ROSTER AT INVEST IN PHOTONICS(R) 2014
- SADEED INVESTMENT ACQUIRES 30% EQUITY IN BRC
- BLACKLINE SYSTEMS REVENUES UP NEARLY 60% AS GLOBAL BRANDS ACCELERATE ADOPTION OF LEADING FINANCIAL CLOSE AUTOMATION PLATFORM
- TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK TDB
- BUSINESS LEADERS FEEL MOST THREATENED BY IT HAZARDS
- THE WORLD’S FIRST MOBILE MALWARE CELEBRATES ITS 10TH BIRTHDAY
- SYNTHELIS RAISES EUR 610,000
- TDB REACHES EVERY FIELD
- IT OUTSOURCING DRIVERS AND LOCATIONS
- ‘I KNOW THAT I KNOW NOTHING’: WHAT SOCRATES CAN TEACH US ABOUT KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER (KYC) REMEDIATION
- IPC Celebrates 40 Years of empowering traders to connect and communicate
- MANAGED TECHNOLOGY FOR THE GLOBAL LEGAL PROFESSION
- Has PRISM Scattered Trust in IT Security?
- Policy Based Networking brings IT out of the shadows
- List of Commercial Banks in Cameroon
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- How does the Global Economic Crisis affect the Canadian Economy
- Different types of Bonds
- A wake-up call for everyone
- Companies fear economic risks and business interruption
- The Evolving Role of the IMF in the Global Economy
- $170 Million Research Program to Help Maize Farmers Worldwide
- The Management of the Banking Sector and the Economy
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...