- Whales help create winners in the wake of MiFID II
- How to save millions, and your people, with automation
- Why Packet Capture is Critical for Financial Services
- Using Corporate Event Data to Navigate Low-Latency in Equity Options:Strategies for Institutional Traders and Market Makers
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Are technological developments outrunning compliance?
- Riding on the Regulatory Compliance wave for Technology Transformation
- The Huge Opportunity for Artificial Intelligence in Investment Operations and Accounting
- All those in favour say AI
- Fintech and financial stability
- Rackspace supports London Block Exchange in becoming a leading global cryptocurrency exchange
- Hybrid Clouds are Transforming Financial Services: Are You Ready?
- How Instagram stories rank viewers in a particular order
- Running Extreme Workloads in the Cloud
- Equity Monthly: Embrace volatility as trade war could escalate
- Hermes is turning up the heat on climate change with the launch of a carbon tool
- Thinkcoin’sTradeconenct Exchange Targets High Frequency Trading With 0chain Partnership
- Digital transformation of content delivery in the finance sector
- Why Data Centres are a Critical Link in the Blockchain
- Stock market slumps – keep calm and HODL?
- THE ROLE CONNECTIVITY HAS ON THE INVESTMENT BANKING INDUSTRY
- INDIAN EQUITIES: EXPENSIVE, BUT UNDERPINNED BY DOMESTIC GROWTH
- TASKIZE | OPED | THE POWER OF THE CROWD
- ZILLIQA ADDS BANKING TECH LEADERS ALEXANDER LIPTON AND STUART PRIOR TO ADVISORY BOARD
- MIFID II: UK FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR RISKS NON-COMPLIANCE AND €5M FINES THROUGH LACK OF AWARENESS, ACCORDING TO RESEARCH FROM NPL
- Colombia: Trying to push forward the bond futures market
- TIME IS MONEY: A10 NETWORKS INTRODUCES LOW-LATENCY SOLUTION FOR FINANCIAL APPLICATIONS
- WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT HIGH-FREQUENCY TRADING WHEN THE MARKET EXISTS FOR THE INVESTOR?
- FIME TO DELIVER PURE TESTING SERVICES
- FAR-REACHING CONSEQUENCES: THE IMPLICATIONS OF MIFID II
- THE FCA ISN’T FINISHED WITH BANKING ENFORCEMENT YET
- QUANTITATIVE INVESTMENT STRATEGIES: THE RISE OF RULES
- BANKING ON UPTIME: THE COST OF CRITICAL IT EVENTS IN FS
- A CLOUD-BASED CONTROLLED OPEN WEB CONTAINER FOR THE FINTECH MARKET
- ADJUSTING TO THE REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
- HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING IS IN THE FCA’S CROSSHAIRS
- DATAART APPOINTS PROMINENT NASDAQ TECHNOLOGY LEADER TOBY BRYANS, FURTHER BOOSTING RAPIDLY GROWING FINANCE PRACTICE
- ASSET MANAGEMENT METAMORPHOSIS: TRANSFORM NOW OR RISK MISSING THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY IN DECADES
- DEFENDING THE UK’S FINANCIAL TRADING SECTOR
- RED BOX RECORDERS LAUNCHES WORLD’S FIRST AUTOMATED AUDIO-RECORDING COMPLIANCE VERIFICATION TOOL
- Forex Strategy: The Best Times to Trade
- VAR AND AWAY – RISK FACTORS REVISITED
- BANK VAULTS NO LONGER PROVIDE FULL SECURITY IN THE DIGITALLY CONNECTED WORLD
- MACHINE TO MACHINE – WHERE WILL THAT LEAVE US?
- WHY FS SHOULDN’T SHY AWAY FROM A PLATFORM SHIFT
- THE FOUR MEGATRENDS SHAPING THE FUTURE OF INVESTMENT BANKING IT NETWORKS
- A CLOUDY FUTURE FOR FINANCE
- MIFID II: AS THE DUST SETTLES ON THE EMIR AND REMIT ROLLOUT, A NEW LAYER OF REGULATORY RISK IS SET TO LAND ON COMMODITY TRADERS
- HOW TECHNOLOGY IS SHAPING THE REGULATORY SPACE
- WHY FS FIRMS CAN’T LET SECURITY FEARS AND REGULATION GET IN THE WAY OF GOOD IDEAS
- CHARTING A COURSE OUT OF DARK WATERS
- U.S. FINANCIAL MARKETS: BOTH LAGGARDS AND TRENDSETTERS
- THE EVOLUTION OF THE MAESTRO STRATEGY
- MIFID II – A RADICAL CONTRIBUTION TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF DATA LAW?
- WHAT’S GIVING HIGH-FREQUENCY TRADERS THE JITTERS?
- NEW CISI PUBLICATION DEDICATED TO RESEARCH INTO WEALTH MANAGEMENT, CAPITAL MARKETS AND BANKING
- WHY SHOULD BANKING PROFESSIONALS AND LAWYERS BE INTERESTED IN BACKUP TAPES?
- CLOUD COMPUTING MOVING MAINSTREAM IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- THE CHANGING FACE OF TECHNOLOGY: IS YOUR BACK OFFICE READY FOR 2014?
- ALGO TRADING DEMANDS A NEW APPROACH TO BACK-TESTING
- UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES FOR EFFECTIVE RISK DATA AGGREGATION AND RISK REPORTING (PERDARR)
- IF ONLY WE ALL HAD MORE TIME AND MONEY – LEARN HOW HFT ACHIEVES BOTH…
- GKFX ECN AND THE UNIQUE SERVICE OF TRADE SETTINGS
- CUSTOM CONNECT ANNOUNCES NEW UK OFFICE, TO SUPPORT CLIENT DEMAND AND ACCELERATE INTERNATIONAL GROWTH
- M&A LEAKS – THE MOTIVATION, THE BENEFITS AND THE RISKS
- INTELLIGENCE MEETS CONNECTIVITY WITH CUSTOM CONNECT
- FORTY YEARS OF TRADING – PAST AND PRESENT
- WHEN SUPER-WEAPONS BACKFIRE: FINDING A BALANCE BETWEEN INNOVATION AND RISK IN FINANCIAL MARKETS
- Financial analytics and the use of big data
- How To Mitigate Risk Without Hindering Innovation
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- High Frequency Trading Demands Higher Frequency Sampling
- Case study for Torstone Technology
- Technology Investment in 2013 – Traders are Priority, but Back-Office must not be Forgotten
- Colocation and high-frequency trading
- Kill Switches – The Emperor’s New Clothes of high frequency trading
- Three Key Security Considerations for Financial Services Firms
- Increasing Data Volumes Cause Increase in Financial Infrastructure Externalisation
- Is it time for the spotlight to fall on the back office?
- A wake-up call for everyone
- The euro – 10 years old
- Implications of Algorithmic Trading in FX Markets During Times of Crisis
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- The race to zero – Speech by Andrew Haldane
The UK Property recovery has begun
By Jamie Johnson is the CEO of FJP Investment, The UK property sector will be integral to the country’s economic...
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...
Barclaycard launches new service to redefine supply chain payments for businesses
Barclaycard Payment Intelligence uses data to help businesses of all sizes better understand and nurture their supply chains The brand-new...
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...