- Relational databases can no longer tackle white collar crime
- This is the sound of finance
- How to Invest in Bonds?
- Ten Biggest Legal Mistakes Tech Start-ups Make
- Is Donald Trump good for gold? How the president impacts the market
- Open Up Challenge: Twelve winning fintechs selected to advance the future of small business banking
- What is a signature loan
- TIME TO SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE –PREPARING FOR NYDFS AML COMPLIANCE CONFIRMATION REQUIREMENTS
- FANCY DITCHING THE NINE TO FIVE?
- THE REAL-LIFE, STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO ASKING FOR A PAY RISE
- AS BANKS FACE TOUGHER REGULATIONS, SECURITY NEEDS TO PREEMPT THREATS
- CASH IS STILL KING
- HOW MUCH DO THE FIVE CS OF CREDIT MATTER?
- THE CURRENCY DILEMMA: WHY SMES ARE READY FOR A FRESH APPROACH
- CYBERSECURITY PREDICTIONS 2016: LUCK OR LEADERSHIP?
- POWERED NOW’S SECOND CROWDFUND RAISES £575K ON CROWDCUBE
- DOES DATA FROM SOCIAL MEDIA HAVE A PLACE IN CREDIT ASSESSMENTS?
- THE COST OF GETTING RECRUITMENT WRONG
- WHY USER GENERATED CONTENT IS VITAL FOR TODAY’S FINANCIAL SERVICES MARKET
- ENVIRONMENTAL FINANCE: TIME TO STOP TALKING ABOUT CLEANTECH?
- PROPERTY INSPECTOR: HOW IMPORTANT IS SEO FOR PROPERTY PORTALS?
- THE HIDDEN DANGERS OF A LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
- THE UK RETAIL DISTRIBUTION REVIEW: A REFORM TOO FAR?
- Sharia finance – Socially responsible lending
- How People Think and How it Matters
- European democracies and decision-making in times of crisis
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...