- Future-Proofing Financial Services with Multi-Cloud
- Regulators Are Upping the Ante on Model Risk Management and Governance
- Legal Opinions – it is time to break the cycle of remediation
- One time vs. Ongoing Audit – What is right for your organization?
- The Difference Between Finance And Accounting
- Companies around the world are striving to get an ‘A’ in cybersecurity
- Unexpected damage: Software License Reviews trigger urgent financial liabilities
- Managing the complexity and volume of disclosure requirements under IFRS 9 and understanding expectations
- Evident Proof passes smart contract audit with a 100% score
- The number of senior women in accountancy firms don’t add up to deliver competitive advantage says The Pipeline report
- Heritage Educational Foundation and Heritage Education Funds Inc.: Notice of Change of Auditors
- 6th Edition Credit Risk Modelling and Management under IFRS9
- MetricStream research reveals top priorities for internal audit in 2018: building risk awareness and aligning with business strategy
- Isn’t it time accountancy firms demanded spreadsheet management from corporates?
- ‘Brexit-Proof’ Banks Building Teams To In Case Of Bad Deal
- Banker or crime fighter? Disrupting financial crime in the 21st century
- CryptoIndustry Heavyweights Back Platform for Social Good, Social Alpha Foundation
- Navetti Completes Successful SOC 1 Type II and SOC 2 Type II Audit Examination
- Spreadsheet Risk Management Key to TRIM Compliance
- NGEx Annual Meeting of Shareholders to be Held June 12, 2018
- The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) asks its members what working in risk is really like and what hints and tips they’d share with people looking to move into the industry.
- Balancing the books – how process mining can turbo-charge internal auditing
- An increased vote of confidence from members
- Survey: Only 7 per cent of businesses GDPR-compliant as deadline looms, data privacy gains prominence
- Accounting lies. And that’s a good thing.
- Sustainable GDPR Compliance – The Real Challenge
- SOLUTIONS AND BEST PRACTICES FOR EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL REMEDIATION PROGRAMS
- HEIGHTENED REGULATORY DEMANDS TO DRIVE TECHNOLOGY-LED RISK MANAGEMENT INITIATIVES IN 2018
- ESTABLISHING A BUSINESS IN ISRAEL IN 2018 – WHAT TO EXPECT
- BANKING CULTURE IS MEASURABLE
- SONICWALL TURBOCHARGES INNOVATION WITH UNPRECEDENTED DELIVERY OF NEW WIRELESS, MOBILE AND WIRED NETWORK SECURITY PRODUCTS
- USING TECHNOLOGY TO DRIVE PRIVATE EQUITY PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- SWIFT: COMPLY OR NO-FLY
- AICPA SUPPORTS IMPLEMENTATION OF CREDIT UNION REGULATORY BODY’S NEW POLICY ON AUDIT REPORT SUBMISSIONS
- WE’RE ALL GOING ON A SUMMER HOLIDAY, NO MORE BREACHES FOR ME OR YOU
- DON’T WAIT FOR MAKING TAX DIGITAL LEGISLATION TO BEGIN DIGITAL JOURNEY, WARNS IRIS
- CAQ ANNOUNCES GRANTS TO FUND ACADEMIC RESEARCH FOR AUDITING
- PEGASYSTEMS ENABLES BANKS TO IMPLEMENT MORE INTELLIGENT, CUSTOMER-CENTRIC SALES PRACTICES WITH PEGA SALES AUTOMATION FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN EAGLES GATHER?
- STRIKE OFF VS. VOLUNTARY LIQUIDATION OF A CYPRUS COMPANY
- UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL OF SCRUTINY OVER HEADCOUNT LEVELS AND HIRING DECISIONS
- BANKING COMPLIANCE AND BIG DATA: IS IT WORKING?
- How much does an accountant make
- CLOUD CONNECTED SPREADSHEETS ARE THE ANSWER TO GROUP FINANCE’S PRAYERS FOR A FAST, AUTOMATED MONTHLY CLOSE
- THE STATUS QUO IS NOT AN OPTION
- SAS® HELPS BANKS CONTEND WITH NEW IFRS 9 ACCOUNTING STANDARDS
- THE IMPACT OF SECURITY DURING M&A ACTIVITY
- FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANY ACHIEVES COMPLIANCE AND CONTINUITY WITH ILAND’S DISASTER-RECOVERY-AS-A-SERVICE
- JAYWING RELEASES HORIZON, A NEW IFRS 9 MODELLING SOLUTION THAT ENCAPSULATES ITS EXTENSIVE CREDIT RISK EXPERTISE
- DELL SONICWALL PREVIEWS CLOUD SECURITY MANAGEMENT SOLUTION AT PEAK16 PARTNER CONFERENCE
- 6 WAYS TO SPOT MONEY LAUNDERING IN YOUR BUSINESS & HOW TO PREVENT IT LONG TERM
- SENTIMENT DOWN AMONGST BRIDGING LENDERS IN AFTERMATH OF BREXIT VOTE
- REGULATORY CHANGE MANAGEMENT TOOL – THE NEED FOR A HOLISTIC VIEW
- DELL TEAMS WITH SECURONIX TO PROVIDE ADVANCED SECURITY ANALYTICS FOR ACTIVE DIRECTORY AND ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS
- CHARTIS: SAS A LEADER IN CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS CHARTIS’ 2016 RISKTECH QUADRANT® FOR CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS FOR THE BANKING BOOK.
- BANK STRESS TESTING TEAMS BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF, BUT THE JOB’S FAR FROM DONE
- JOINT VENTURE ACCOUNTING PROVIDES THE LIFEBLOOD FOR MASSIVE CAPITAL PROJECTS – AS TYPIFIED BY THE OIL AND GAS SECTOR
- BANKING ON TRADE STORES: MINIMISING RISK AND MAINTAINING COMPLIANCE
- RETHINK AND INNOVATE: HOW YOUR FINANCE TEAM CAN SUCCESSFULLY NAVIGATE DISRUPTIVE CHANGE
- REGULATION AND LEGISLATION DRIVING HIRING TRENDS IN FINANCE
- HEDGE FUND ASSOCIATION APPLAUDS PASSAGE OF HOUSE BILL EXPANDING DEFINITION OF ACCREDITED INVESTOR
- CFPRO LTD
- IS YOUR M&A DEAL GIVING MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR?
- ACCOUNTANTS ARE KEY TO IMPLEMENTING INTEGRATED REPORTING, SAYS NEW REPORT FROM ACCA AND IMA
- DELOITTE: GROWTH POTENTIAL FOR ISLAMIC SUKUK FINANCING IN EUROPE
- VOLKSWAGEN: DAS AUTO OR DAS BROKEN AUTO?
- UNDERSTANDING THE PROPOSED FRENCH “DUTY OF VIGILANCE”
- OCTOPUS INVESTMENTS GRABS OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE RECONCILIATION AND EXCEPTION MANAGEMENT
- ACCOUNTANTS WARN ON THE RISE OF SPREADSHEET RISK
- PWC AND HIGH-TECH BRIDGE ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP TO DELIVER ON-DEMAND WEB SECURITY VIA IMMUNIWEB®
- BUSINESSES MUST CLAIM FOR LATE PAYMENT COMPENSATION MASSIVE PAYOUT DUE TO FIRMS, FOR LATE PAYMENTS GOING BACK 6 YEARS
- NEW AUDIT STANDARDS WELCOMED BY ACCA; GLOBAL PROFESSIONAL BODY ENCOURAGES AUDITORS TO BE BOLD AND USE STANDARDS TO ENHANCE TRANSPARENCY AND SHOWCASE INNOVATION
- CLIENT MONEY RULES: FROM SLEEPY BACKWATER TO REGULATORY HOT TOPIC
- $100 MILLION SPREADSHEET MISTAKE PUTS A SPOTLIGHT ON SPREADSHEET MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- ACL ACHIEVES RECORD GROWTH IN FISCAL YEAR 2014
- THERE IS OPPORTUNITY IN TIGHTER REGULATION
- SIX BEST PRACTICES TO ASSURE PCI COMPLIANCE
- INVESTORS EXPECT AUDITORS TO READ THE WHOLE OF THE ANNUAL REPORT
- BANKS EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY BUT NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR SOME REGULATORS, SAP STUDY SHOWS
- PROTIVITI’S INTERNAL AUDITING AROUND THE WORLD 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION EXAMINES FUTURE AUDITOR ROLE
- MATRIX-EXZAC DEBUTS EMPLOYEE MONITORING AND INSIDER FRAUD SOLUTION FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- FIRMS MUST FIND NEW WAYS OF REDUCING THEIR PROCESS RISKS
- FRAUD IN BUSINESS
- UAE INTERNAL AUDIT ASSOCIATION COLLABORATES WITH MARCUS EVANS FOR THE 7TH ANNUAL INTERNAL AUDITORS FORUM IN DUBAI
- BIG DATA: TAKING THE RISK OUT OF RISK?
- PRAXITY MEMBER FIRM PT AJA SERTIFIKASI BUILDS A JOGLO IN BOGOR
- SWORD ACTIVE RISK EXTENDS AUDIT MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES WITH ACTIVE RISK MANAGER 7
- PROTIVITI SURVEY FINDS INTERNAL AUDITORS MORE FOCUSED ON MANAGING AND LEVERAGING TECHNOLOGY TO PROTECT COMPANIES AGAINST RISKS
- GETTING READY FOR CRD IV: A GUIDE
- ISO 9001 ACCREDITATION – WHAT VALUE?
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ISSUES REVIEW OF SEC FINANCIAL REPORTING AND ACCOUNTING ENFORCEMENT IN 2013
- TRUSTEES APPOINT NEW IFRS ADVISORY COUNCIL MEMBERS
- LEVERAGING TECHNOLOGY TO AUTOMATE CORPORATE ACCOUNTING PROCESSES AND DELIVER ROI
- The changing role of today’s finance department
- Another high profile IT disaster hits the headlines to the tune of £100 million
- Companies are Unprepared to Defend Against Cyber Threats, According to Protiviti’s 2013 IT Security and Privacy Survey
- FATCA and IGA compliance – Smartly use AML smarts
- Keeping IT GRC simple by getting IT SaaSed!
- A lesson from Sharia Banking
- Client Assets & Money (CASS) Compliance – Only nearing the end of the beginning
- Why organisations are looking at automation to streamline compliance requirements
- Complying to the hedge fund industry
- Security Best Practice – How to Keep the Keys to the Kingdom Safe
- Strategies For Defeating The Cheats Within
- Banking Regulations – Surviving the IT Nightmare
- Unified reconciliation systems play an important role in protecting client money
- Regulating the hedge fund industry
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...