The city of Atlanta in Georgia will host the first edition of the “Gender Equality in a New Inclusive African Economy’ Summit (GENIAE2018) scheduled to take place 18-19 April organised by Konnect2Africa in partnership with International Women’s Think Tank, WorldWideWomen and Mums in Tech.
Convening under the theme “collaboration between women in the USA and Africa”, the event will gather 100+ delegates from the following sectors: Technology, Private Equity and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) as well as Government bodies, and businesses looking to address the UN’s sustainable development Goal 5.
“By creating this platform, we aim to provide opportunities that empower women in their lives and support solutions for inclusive economic growth”, said the Founder of Konnect2Africa, Jessica Akintoye.
The Agenda has been constructed to address the following underlying themes: Government initiatives and policies, Promoting Women in Tech, Promoting Women in Private Equity, Promoting Women in STEM, Strategies to tackle gender inequality, and measuring Inclusive growth.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Speaker highlights include:
- Viola Llewellyn, Co Founder and President, Ovamba Solutions Inc.
- Ben Minnifield, Founder of (LSG) LeMont Scott Group, LLC
- ArezooRiahi, Director at Institute of International Education
- NdoniMcunu, Founder of Black Women in Science(BWIS)
- NkemdilimBegho, Managing Director of Future Software Resources Nigeria Ltd. (Futuresoft)
- DrUnomaOkorafor, Founder and CEO of WAAW (Working to Advance STEM Education for African Women) foundation
…. to name a few