- Instant Payments a first step on the journey to real-time treasury, says Deutsche Bank
- Why tomorrow’s Banks will be built with APIs
- Let’s get together: The future of the working relationship between banks and fintechs
- Open Banking today: an opportunity, not a threat
- Why partnerships hold the key to successful IT systems in banking
- The Clearing House Releases Model Agreement to Help Facilitate Safe Sharing of Financial Data
- 3 European Open Banking Trends of 2019, Explained
- HSBC Extends open Banking Concept to Trade Finance With Launch Of First api
- HSBC Extends open Banking Concept to Trade Finance With Launch Of FirstAPI
- Last stage of PSD2 is incoming, but the road ahead is still fraught with danger
- Overcoming legacy Issues in the banking sector by harnessing Banking as a Service (BaaS)
- How open APIs can improve the banking app customer experience
- The Innovation Imperative and API Challenge for Banks
- Do you know about the PSD2 deadline on June 14th? What you need to know and do before this date
- Bank-led collaboration is driving payments transformation
- Keeping customers at the heart of PSD2 compliance
- Are commercial banks ready for the future?
- A new landscape: How technological innovation is transforming transaction banking
- Taming the flow monster in real-time payments
- 2019 Will Accelerate Digital in Financial Services, Synechron Announces in 2019 Trend Report
- Digital Banking Expectations And Millennials
- Deutsche Bank calls for industry collaboration on real-time liquidity management framework
- 2018 Unisys Security Index™: Identity Theft Top Concern for UK Citizens, Social Media Exploitation Fuelling Fear Amongst Millennials
- Commerzbank announces plans to automate selected compliance relevant pre-checks in trade finance transaction processing by 2020
- Uber Eats partners with Flyt to streamline restaurant delivery operations
- Modernized hybrid cloud integration is the key to unlocking the business value of digital transformation
- Swisscom and CA Technologies partner to launch innovative Open Banking Hub
- Connected Banking: The Industry’s Spoon Full of Sugar
- Financial services turn to fintech partnerships for next wave of investment – DLA Piper report
- UK’s New Payment System Operator makes a World Class CoP-out on Confirmation of Payee
- ‘Inertia biggest threat to big banks in servicing SMEs: a history of neglect’
- How banks can stay relevant in the open banking era
- QC Ware announces integration of Google-developed Cirq as backend for QC Ware’s quantum computing cloud service platform
- Boeing, SparkCognition to shape the future of travel and transport
- Sberbank Embraces Open Banking with Token in Slovenia
- Don’t panic, it’s on the mainframe: financial services and cloud computing
- Knowledge Bank launches APIs
- Corporate banking – The bank’s bread and butter got digital!
- Assystem Reinforces its Digital Expertise by Forging Partnerships with Four Start-ups
- Finance’s Ongoing Digital Transformation
- How Fintechs Can Help Banks Navigate Complex Regulation
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Innovators Poised to Reap Rewards as Fintech Reshapes how Money is Used
- Open Banking – trust in the transformation
- WalkMe Acquires DeepUI as AI Becomes Mission Critical for Digital Adoption
- Synopsys Enables Secure App Development with Coverity Enhancements and Integrated Security Training Platform
- AI Global Launches the World’s First Open AI Marketplace
- A View on Blockchain for Business—Transformational Blockbuster for UAE Businesses or ‘Slow Burn’?
- Bank Sohar Implements Latest Finacle Core Banking and Analytics Solutions to Drive Digital Transformation
- Fleetondemand Announce Drive for Mobility (D4M) Technology Upgrade
- Microsemi to Showcase Time Sensitive Networking Solutions and Enhanced Software Offerings for Ethernet and IP Networking
- KPMG and Google Enter an Alliance to Help Organizations Transform Digital Experiences
- Virtual Crypto® Technologies Signs Agreement With Its First Commercial Customer
- Qualcomm Reveals the World’s First Dedicated XR Platform
- Adapting to the new normal: ‘Open Banking’
- NorthRow to verify international users for UK Open Banking
- Fortinet Expands Fabric-Ready Partner Program with New Fabric Connectors to Automate Security for Multi-Vendor Environments
- SAP Simplifies Communication and Connectivity with SAP® Live Link 365
- Opportunities in Data Analytics Across Financial Services
- Africa’s Fintech culture transforming continent’s FX landscape
- European Visa cardholders save on hotel bookings with free access to Bidroom
- How consumers are getting back control of their personal data
- F5 Announces New Application Services Offering for Multi-Cloud Environments
- Data Mastering and Distribution – Putting New Data in the Hands of the Business
- Financial Institutions Get Fit for Open Banking with Fiserv
- FSS Launches Instant Payments to Accelerate Growth of Digital Transactions
- What the rest of the world can learn from Europe’s Open Banking push
- The Continuing Legacy of Jean Sammet’s COBOL
- Five innovation opportunities for the wealth management and insurance sector from open banking
- Waves Launches Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway Framework
- ELEVATING IT IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- WHY REGULATION PRESENTS AN OPPORTUNITY IN THE DIGITAL PAYMENTS REVOLUTION
- APAC FINTECHS EMBRACE OPEN INNOVATION WITH FINASTRA
- WILL 2018 LAUNCH A NEW ERA FOR RETAIL BANKS?
- This is how Venmo, the popular app makes money
- GERMAN DEGUSSA BANK STARTS COOPERATION WITH FINTECH GIROMATCH
- IS PSD2 ON COURSE TO TRANSFORM THE BANKING INDUSTRY?
- FIVE FINSERV TOOLS TO IMPLEMENT THIS FORTNIGHT
- FORGET THE SCARE STORIES – OPEN BANKING IS THE FUTURE
- VISA PARTNERS WITH DRAGONPASS TO BRING ENHANCED AND EXCLUSIVE AIRPORT EXPERIENCES FOR CARDHOLDERS
- IS OPEN BANKING REALLY SAFE?
- OPEN BANKING: WHAT’S CERTAIN, WHAT’S NOT
- BANKS GRAPPLE WITH THE TECHNOLOGY IMPLICATIONS OF PSD2 AND OPEN BANKING
- GET SMART: AUTOMATING BUSINESS AGREEMENTS WITH BLOCKCHAINS AND SMART CONTRACTS
- THE END OF ENTERPRISE DATA MANAGEMENT AS WE KNOW IT: RADICAL CHANGES TO THE SOURCING, MASTERING AND DISTRIBUTION OF FINANCIAL DATA
- UK’S OPEN BANKING TO LAUNCH ON 13 JANUARY 2018
- ARE YOU READY FOR PSD2 AND STRONG CUSTOMER AUTHENTICATION?
- POST-TRADE SERVICE PROVIDERS MUST CREATE VALUE BY OFFERING NEW SERVICES AND VALIDATING NEW TECHNOLOGIES
- PSD2: ARE YOU READY FOR THE DIGITAL PAYMENTS REVOLUTION?
- INVESTCLOUD LAUNCHES SOLUTIONS TO DEMOCRATIZE DIGITAL AND DELIVER MASS AUTOMATION
- BUY-SIDE? AT LAST A FINTECH ON MY SIDE FOR ASSET MANAGERS UNDER THREAT, THE NEW CLOUD-BASED FINTECH IS A VITAL RESOURCE
- LLOYDS BANKING GROUP SELECTS CASH MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENTS PLATFORM FROM SAP TO PROVIDE MARKET-LEADING DELIVERY TO CLIENTS
- OPSCHECK INTRODUCES NEW FEATURES AND EXPANDS FOOTPRINT AS LEADING FINTECH SOLUTION
- GLEIF ANSWERS FINANCIAL INDUSTRY CALLS TO ENABLE FASTER, CUSTOMIZED AND AUTOMATED ACCESS TO THE LEGAL ENTITY IDENTIFIER DATA POOL
- CHARTIS RESEARCH NAMES SAS® AS A RISKTECH QUADRANT® CATEGORY LEADER FOR ENTERPRISE FRAUD TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
- XERO AND SANTANDER ANNOUNCE NEXT GENERATION SMALL BUSINESS BANKING SERVICE
- FIDO ALLIANCE ADDRESSES PSD2 “SCREEN SCRAPING” DEBATE IN LETTER TO EUROPEAN COMMISSION
- OPEN BANKING AND THE NEED FOR CUSTOMER CENTRICITY
- SURFING THE WAVES OF DIGITAL DISRUPTION IN THE OPEN BANKING REVOLUTION
- ‘BIG BANKS’ MISSING OUT ON ‘BIG DATA’ OPPORTUNITY
- HOW TO PREPARE YOUR MAINFRAME TO MAKE PSD2 A GAME-CHANGER
- FIDOR INVESTS INVESTS CLOSE TO S$800,000 (€500,000) TO DEVELOP FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND STUDENT ACADEMY PROGRAMME FOR POLYTECHNICS IN SINGAPORE
- EMBRACING THE DIGITAL FUTURE WITH CO-INNOVATION
- MIZUHO BANK BEGINS API BANKING ON IBM CLOUD TO HELP DRIVE INNOVATION WITH PARTNERS
- PAYSAFE OFFERS ANDROID PAY IN CANADA
- IBM STUDY: C-SUITE EXECUTIVES EXPLORING BLOCKCHAIN AIM TO DISRUPT, NOT DEFEND
- STEP ONE IN FINANCIAL SERVICES DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: OVERCOME TECHNICAL DEBT
- EDM GROUP AUTOMATES MORTGAGE PROPERTY RISK WITH PROGRESS
- 2017 PREDICTIONS: FINTECH, E-COMMERCE AND PAYMENTS
- WIPRO LAUNCHES OPEN BANKING API PLATFORM
- THE OPEN BANKING REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN AND LOOKS SET TO THRIVE
- COGNITIVE COMPUTING POWERED BY SAS® SOLVES COMPLEX PROBLEMS WITH BIG DATA AND ANALYTICS
- SAS® IMPROVES BUSINESS PRODUCTIVITY BY BRINGING TOGETHER DIVERSE ANALYTICS INTO A SINGLE OPEN PLATFORM
- SAS® VISUAL DATA MINING AND MACHINE LEARNING PROPELS POWERFUL SELF-LEARNING ANALYTICS TO PRODUCE INSIGHT THAT MATTERS
- API ECONOMY – DON’T LET YOUR APIS TURN INTO A WEAK LINK
- SPIRE PAYMENTS AND HOBEX AG COMMENCE MPOS ROLLOUT IN AUSTRIA
- SAMSUNG PARTNERS WITH BARCLAYS ON HACKATHON TO DEVELOP NEW DIGITAL-ONLY BANKING SERVICES
- MINDLINK LAUNCHES NEXT GENERATION OF ITS ENTERPRISE MESSAGING SOFTWARE – REINVENTING CHAT ENABLED COLLABORATION
- THE FUTURE OF DIGITAL BANKING
- Leading Bavarian Insurer Uses Graph Databases To Keep Tabs On Key Contract Information
- WACOM LAUNCHES SIGN PRO PDF ENTERPRISE FOR IOS AND ANDROID PROVIDING BOTH APP AND API FOR SYSTEM PLUG-IN
- ECR ROLLS OUT NEXT GENERATION INTERNATIONAL TICKETING SOLUTION WITH BIG BUS
- PSD2: ONE OF THE BIGGEST DISRUPTIONS IN BANKING FOR DECADES
- “HELPING FIRMS MANAGE THE RISK OUT OF SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS”
- HAS YOUR BPM PLATFORM BECOME A WHITE ELEPHANT? ASKS NIGEL WARREN.
- THOMSON REUTERS LAUNCHES OPEN SOURCE MARKET DATA APIS
- MORGAN ADVANCED MATERIALS MIGRATES FROM ORACLE JD EDWARDS WORLD TO ORACLE ENTERPRISEONE USING MAGIC SOFTWARE’S INTEGRATION PLATFORM
- INTUIT LAUNCHES NEW DEVELOPER EXPERIENCE AND GLOBAL APP STORE FOR QUICKBOOKS ONLINE
- MOBILE CALL RECORDING IN THE FINANCIAL MARKETS: ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF THE CHANGING TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
- IG, THE WORLD-LEADING PROVIDER OF FINANCIAL DERIVATIVES, LAUNCHES IG LABS TO GIVE TRADERS MORE CONTROL OVER THE WAY THEY TRADE
- SOFTWARE-DEFINED NETWORKING: WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO DELL?
- Secure Mobile App Development
- Are websites a huge missed opportunity for finance services organisations?
- SOCIAL MEDIA WALL WOWS RETAIL PROPERTY INVESTORS
- Aareal Bank Subsidiary Aareon Acquires 1st Touch
Business recovery from COVID-19 lies in implementing the practice of Open Book Management
By Suranga Herath is CEO of English Tea Shop, the leading independent speciality and organic tea company. Over the course of the...
Making Connectivity A Key Part of Cloud Strategy for Finance
By Eric Troyer, CMO at Megaport Finance organisations across the board are facing unprecedented disruption, with new technology entering the industry...
The Impact of Covid-19 on Planning
By Nilly Essaides, Sherri Liao and Gilles Bonelli, The Hackett Group The economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak vary by...
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...