- Mortgage Warehouse Funding Limited; a much needed support to the Nigeria Mortgage Sector
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Which investment type typically carries the least risk?
- It’s time to bin receipts: ParcelHero calls for an end to wasteful paper receipts
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Turkey needs to reinstate credible economic management framework to ensure credit rating, says Scope
- What Is Treasury Direct? Everything You Need To Know About It?
- Scope affirms Land of Berlin credit rating of AAA with Stable Outlook
- Frame 48 Releases Documentary Showcasing Why Dash Digital Currency can Decrease Financial Friction in African Markets
- The Stars Group Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Shares
- DMS Aviation Corporate Services Takes Off!
- Main UK payment systems effectively privatised to one person
- Wolters Kluwer Advocates Integrated Finance, Risk & Reporting Approach, with a Central Data Warehouse, in New White Paper
- The FCA’s crypto study ‘most impactful’ review in modern times
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- HOW OVERVALUED IS THE SWISS FRANC?
- ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES TRANSACTION FILTERING NOW AVAILABLE
- EMERGING PAYMENTS ASSOCIATION RELEASES ANALYSIS OF POST-BREXIT OPTIONS FOR FINTECH GROWTH BEYOND 2019
- BEWARE OF THE RISE IN U.S. BOND YIELDS, INVESTORS WARNED
- YELLEN AT JACKSON HOLE: WE’RE GETTING CLOSER
- PARLIAMENTARY SUPPORT FOR AN APR FOR SMES
- FROM THE EXPERTS: 5 PAYMENT TECHNOLOGY TRENDS TO LOOK OUT FOR IN 2016
- DIEBOLD AND WINCOR NIXDORF TO COMBINE, CREATING PREMIER SELF-SERVICE COMPANY FOR FINANCIAL AND RETAIL MARKETS
- CASHLESS PAYMENTS OVERTAKE NOTES AND COINS IN THE UK
- THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE ECB AND THE FED IN CRISIS MANAGEMENT
- CICM UK CREDIT MANAGERS’ INDEX SHOWS CONTINUED BUSINESS CONFIDENCE
- MILBANK ACTS ON SUCCESSFUL TENDER OFFER AND SECURITIES ISSUANCES FOR ICTSI
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SET TO SCALE NEW HEIGHTS
- CFA GLOBAL MARKET SENTIMENT SURVEY 2015
- THE FOUR KEYS TO LONGEVITY
- REFLECTIONS ON LLP TAX CHANGES
- FED’S EVANS SAYS RATES SHOULD BE AT ROCK BOTTOM UNTIL 2015
- BUDGET’S PENSION CHANGES WERE “STYLE OVER SUBSTANCE” BUT WILL “FUEL PENSION TRANSFERS”
- FSB AND BCC JOIN FORCES TO DRIVE INDEPENDENT RESEARCH INTO THE STATE OF UK BANKING SERVICES FOR MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES
- SCRAPPING RESTRICTIONS ON PENSION’S ACCESS IS “DANGEROUS AND ILL-CONCEIVED”
- Trade and Development Bank Business profile
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services Guides Firms Through the New UK Regulatory Structure
- Crisis and crash: lessons for regulation – speech by Michael Cohrs
- Bank of England maintains Bank Rate at 0.5% and the size of the Asset Purchase Programme at £325 billion
- Different types of Bonds
- Determing where you will invest
- Standard Bank Group joint-book runner for landmark African sovereign transaction
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...