- Trade wars and volatility – Can cryptocurrency become a ‘safe-haven’ currency?
- Five things investors and listed companies need to know about the common ownership debate and why it matters
- The future of leverage in derivatives trading
- Online money transfers: honesty is the best policy, but are you getting a fair deal?
- How to fix the finance and procurement relationship
- FTT: now Germany has moved expect others to follow!
- Using Corporate Event Data to Navigate Low-Latency in Equity Options:Strategies for Institutional Traders and Market Makers
- What you need to know about spending and saving money
- How to Insulate Your Wealth from a Correction
- Are share buybacks a key factor in the continued rise in US equities?
- The buy versus build conundrum in data management
- ‘Computer, make it so!’ Why voice is the user interface of the future for retail banking
- Property Development Finance: What is it and should I consider it?
- The Crypto Obituary: Devoted Coins Survived by “The Real Thing”
- eUICCeSIMs perception Vs Reality: Mind the GAP!
- eUICC eSIMs perception Vs Reality: Mind the GAP!
- Do GDPR and PSD2 go hand in hand?
- A turbulent relationship for the equities/bonds couple
- Ushering In a new Era of Agricultural Lending
- Roads Need More Electricity: They Will Make it Themselves, Says IDTechEx Research
- Four psychological reasons why we find it hard to save
- A high price doesn’t necessarily deliver the best results
- Encryption’s Expanding Role in Securing Cloud Data
- Five innovation opportunities for the wealth management and insurance sector from open banking
- WILL THE OPEN BANKING REVOLUTION LEAD TO A REVOLUTION IN CYBER SECURITY?
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: INFLATION INFLATING?
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: EVIDENCE-BASED DECISION MAKING VERSUS ASSERTIONS ABOUT THE FUTURE
- HOW FINTECH AND E-COMMERCE CAN PROFIT FROM BREXIT
- THE BUSINESS CASE FOR SWITCHING OFF
- UBER FAST, UBER SIMPLE – HOW A TAXI COMPANY IS CHANGING THE WAY WE PAY
- STRUCTURAL SHIFTS IN CHILEAN UTILITIES
- THE SILENT VOTE
- MILLENNIALS LIVE FOR TODAY AS THRIFT WEARS THIN
- 3 THINGS THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT GRADE FIXED INCOME TEAM TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEK- part four
- A New Approach to Executive Pay
- TO BREAK OUT OF NATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY RUT, ITIF CALLS FOR SEA CHANGE IN UK ECONOMIC POLICY; PROPOSES SIGNIFICANT EXPANSION OF CAMERON PRODUCTIVITY STRATEGY
- BREXIT: THE INVESTMENT IMPACT
- INCORPORATING ALGORITHMIC TRADING SYSTEMS IN YOUR INVESTMENT AND TRADING STRATEGY
- HOW TO COME TO A RIGHT DECISION IN HIGHLY VOLATILE TIMES
- 1 IN 4 CONSUMERS FEAR APPLE PAY WILL MAKE THEIR SPENDING SPIRAL
- GOOGLE PHOTOS – CAN IT KEEP YOUR DIGITAL MEMORIES SAFE?
- THE CHRONICLES OF CURRENCY WARS. PART 2: ADVANCED VS. EMERGING ECONOMIES
- THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING – AND TCA
- THE CHORNICLES OF THE CURRENCY WARS
- MIURA LAUNCHES AUTOMATED AIFMD REPORTING APPLICATION, ARAN
- FOREX FUNDAMENTALS: AN INTRODUCTION TO WAVE ANALYSIS
- IGNORE GEOPOLITICAL RISK AT YOUR PERIL, INVESTORS WARNED
- SUCCESS IN FOREX LIES IN SIMPLE TECHNICAL MECHANISMS
- THE AVAILABILITY OF AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE – OFTEN EXCESSIVELY OPTIMISTIC – LONG-TERM GROWTH FORECAST APPROACH USED BY ANALYSTS IS LONG OVERDUE.
- THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION’S PROPOSED SWIPE FEES WILL HURT CONSUMERS
- The Effects of the Eurozone’s Long Recession
- Will Social Forex Platforms Level the Playing Field?
- Can ‘multi-sided markets’ provide the basis for a new economy?
- Technical Analysis In The Forex Market
- Sentiment Signal And Systematic Financial Applications
- What is meant by Fishing for Trading Systems?
- BYOD – It’s Time to Throw Out the Rule Book
- Investment Strategy
- Exploring the link between behavioural finance and technical analysis
- Swing Trading Techniques: The Big News Day Trap
- How People Think and How it Matters
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- Intervention at Sveriges Riksbank Conference: Monetary Policy in an Era of Fiscal Stress
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
- Policy discipline and spillovers in an interconnected global economy
- Monetary and financial stability in the euro area
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...