New whitepaper reveals secrets of world’s most successful CEOs
Today’s business world feels to many nothing shy of a pressure cooker and there’s an under-used resource many CEOs don’t realize can have a major impact on their company’s financial performance: how they communicate and engage employees. In a new whitepaper – What the most successful CEOs know: how internal CEO communications shapes financial performance – award-winning leadership and communications consultancy The Grossman Group sheds light on successful CEO secrets and details how they use internal CEO communications to shape financial performance.
“CEOs who communicate often and well inside their organizations have better reputations – and that leads directly to better business results,” says David Grossman, ABC, APR, Fellow PRSA and founder and CEO of The Grossman Group. “They’ve also got more engaged employees – another strong, measurable driver of positive financial outcomes.
What CEO doesn’t want that?”
- Research compiled from a number of leading sources points to some critical key headlines, including:
- Internal communications helps drive organizational financial performance and other key business results, and enhances organizational reputation.
- There’s a correlation between effective internal communications on topics the CEO is best prepared to address, such as explaining business conditions and challenges, providing information on organizational performance and financial objectives, superior financial performance and employee engagement.
- Belief in senior leadership is one of the strongest drivers of employee engagement in multiple studies (and the very top driver in at least one), and there’s a correlation between confidence in senior leadership and employee agreement that senior leaders communicate well.
- Trust in senior leadership is a significant variable in employee engagement – and there’s much ground to be regained by CEOs on this front (especially since they are not seen as the most trustworthy information source on almost any of the topics most important to employees).
The numbers tell the story and support the notion that internal CEO communications create a significant financial advantage for any organization.
To download the new whitepaper – What the most successful CEOs know: how internal CEO communications shapes financial performance – visit http://www.yourthoughtpartner.com/whitepaper-what-the-most-successful-ceos-know-to-drive-financial-performance. Get the stats all CEOs need to drive the best bottom-line in their business.
About The Grossman Group
Led by David Grossman—one of America’s foremost authorities on communication and leadership—The Grossman Group (www.yourthoughtpartner.com) is an award-winning Chicago-based communications consultancy focusing on organizational consulting, strategic leadership development and internal communication.
The Grossman Group’s experienced thoughtpartners leverage the Grossman Methodology—a suite of proprietary tools, training, and consulting services—to unleash the power of strategic internal communication to drive business results.
A certified diversity supplier, The Grossman Group works closely with Fortune 500 and other large organizations including DuPont Pioneer, Illinois Tool Works, Johnson Controls, Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly-Clark, Land O’Lakes, Inc., Lockheed Martin, MassMutual, MedStar Health, Texas Instruments, Tyco and US Foods.