- Bolstering anti-money laundering (AML) compliance with AI
- What it takes to achieve entrepreneurial success
- How Banks are approaching the Revised Pillar III Disclosure Requirements
- Using Corporate Event Data to Navigate Low-Latency in Equity Options:Strategies for Institutional Traders and Market Makers
- An integrated approach for cross-border stress testing compliance
- WISE and Amazon announce consultation to help develop the next generation of female innovators
- Retail Investment: Humans now the secondary consideration to Tech
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Scope publishes its new Government-Related Entity Methodology
- Being purposeful is financially responsible
- MetricStream research reveals top priorities for internal audit in 2018: building risk awareness and aligning with business strategy
- ALM Intelligence Identifies Best Transactions – Acquisitions Consultants
- SCIEX Announces Latest Innovations for Improving Healthcare and Well-being at ASMS
- Scope publishes government-related entity methodology and calls for comments
- Reviving the investment research market
- Scope affirms Spain’s credit rating of A- with Stable Outlook
- Scope affirms Belgium’s credit rating at AA with Stable Outlook.
- Scope upgrades Greece’s long-term credit rating to B+ from B- and changes the Outlook to Positive
- Flash Storage – Powering the AI Future
- A new home health test provider specialising in environmental pollutants and toxicity has been launched today.
- Key investment themes revealed at CAMRADATA’s annual Pension Conference ‘Managing Objectives, Maximising Opportunity’
- Workday Ranks #1 Best Place to Work in the UK
- CCAR – What’s changing in 2018?
- What Is A Case Study?
- ORGANIZATIONS WITH MATURING TRAINING PROGRAMS SEE BENEFITS IN HEIGHTENED COMPLIANCE ENVIRONMENT
- RUDIMENTARY ATTACKS POSE GREATEST RISK TO MIDSIZED ORGANIZATIONS ACCORDING TO NEW THREAT REPORT
- PRYSM OUTSHINES COMPETITION IN NEW THIRD-PARTY COMPETITIVE DIGITAL WORKPLACE EVALUATION
- Morningstar’s Annual Global Asset Flows Report Shows Slowing Demand for Global Markets as 2016 Inflows Decrease
- QUALITY MI IS INTEGRAL TO GOOD QUALITY NON FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT
- WNS LAUNCHES NEW THOUGHT LEADERSHIP PLATFORM, WNS DECISIONPOINT™
- CENTRAL BANKS IN ACTION
- PROFILE RELEASED FMS.NEXT LATEST UPGRADE WITH NEW FUNCTIONALITY ON COLLECTIONS, DEBT MANAGEMENT AND DIGITAL BANKING CAPABILITIES
- MARTIN CURRIE ACTIVE VIEWPOINT EUROPE AND BREXIT: WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- BANK STRESS TESTING TEAMS BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF, BUT THE JOB’S FAR FROM DONE
- NEWVOICEMEDIA RECOGNISED AMONG TOP 50 FASTEST-GROWING TECH COMPANIES IN EUROPE
- USD/JPY TUMBLES AMID DOVISH MINUTES, TIME TO BUY GOLD?
- The growth and development of Stopanska banka a.d. Bitola is a result of the implementing of innovative products and services created to satisfy clients’ needs
- RISK MANAGEMET IN STOPANSKA BANKA A.D. BITOLA – A PREREQUISITE FOR LONG TERM FINANCIAL STABILITY AND PROFITABILITY
- Banking in Macedonia
- COMMODITY CURRENCIES EXTEND GAINS, BANK OF JAPAN KEEPS POLICY UNCHANGED
- SOLVENCY II: ARE INSURANCE COMPANIES READY?
- WHY BANKS NEED TO BE ‘RED TEAM’ SECURE
- THE STANDARDS ARE SET AND THE FIRES ARE OUT: RETAIL BANKING RISK TRENDS
- COMPREHENSIVE COMPARATIVE STUDY OF SMARTPHONE BANKING APPS FOR FIVE LEADING UK BANKS
- MIND YOUR LANGUAGE
- FICO NAMED A MAJOR PLAYER IN IDC MARKETSCAPE FOR DECISION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE PLATFORMS
- VALUATIONS – NEW PERSPECTIVES
- USING STRESS TESTING RESULTS TO OPTIMIZE BUSINESS POTENTIAL
- AEGIS POSITIONED AS A MAJOR PLAYER IN THE IDC MARKETSCAPE: WORLDWIDE BUSINESS ANALYTICS BPO SERVICES
- DNV GL ENERGY USES PALISADE @RISK TO MANAGE PROJECT INVESTMENT
- RESEARCH MEETS REAL-WORLD: TOBII GLASSES 2 REDEFINES WEARABLE EYE TRACKING
- U.S. AND U.K. BENCHMARK INTEREST RATES TO REMAIN UNCHANGED
- SAS A TECHNOLOGY LEADER FOR SOLVENCY II, SAYS CHARTIS
- FIND THE MISSING PART OF YOUR DATA JIGSAW
- RETAIL BANKING IN THE UAE
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Macroprudential Policy
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...