The Global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market is forecasted to reach USD 2.17 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. PPS is utilized in the manufacture of different electronics components, like connectors, micro switches, coil formers, HDD actuators, circuit breakers, relay components, brush holders, bobbins, motor housing, thermostat parts, and many other things. This products will augment the demand for PPS. The market is expected to witness a rise in demand owing to the increasing application from sectors like electronics, automotive, aerospace and industrial. The product is consumed in high-temperature applications, due to its superior performance and mechanical characteristics.
The product is completely recyclable; it reduces emission levels and increases fuel economy. All these factors are expected to drive the market. It is also preferred more over metals because of its weight reduction. Use of PPS as filter bags in coal-fired power plants is forecasted to boost the market. The need for low emissions, higher fuel economy, and reduction in vehicle’s weight is expanding the automotive industry in countries like China, India, and Brazil and will propel the demand for the market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1361
Asia Pacific holds the largest market share in 2018. China has the largest market for PPS but is mainly depended on imports for demand. Market players are expanding in the country by installing compounding plants. Japan is the largest producer for PPS globally. Japan along with the US has been manufacturing more than there is demand for PPS. The country is expanding in China by setting up new plants. Players have been operating at low costs to create future demand.
Key participants include:
DIC Corporation, Solvay S.A., Lion Idemitsu Composites Co. Ltd., Kureha Corporation, Tosoh Corporation, Fortron Industries LLC, Medacta, CONMED, Kinamed Inc., and ConforMIS among
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Linear PPS is forecasted to grow with an annual growth rate of 7.7% throughout the forecast period. Cross-Linked PPS holds a market share of 57% in the year 2018.
- Virgin holds a market share of 51% in the year 2018. The decrease in the price of virgin PPS globally will increase its demand.
- Environmental concerns and cost savings is encouraging manufacturers to use recycled PPS, but the implementation of environmental regulations on its use will propel the market for virgin PPS.
- PPS is used in fuel systems parts, power trains, brake system, transmission, and engine components. It is forecasted to hold a market share of 17% by 2026 in the automotive sector.
- Aerospace and Defense holds a market share of 19% in the year 2018 owing to the surge in demand for commercial flying.
- Filter Bags hold a market share of 19% in the year 2018. The product is used in the filter and filter bags used in dust chamber filters in incinerators and coal-fired powered fire stations.
- PPS coatings are applied using methods such as the electrostatic coating on cold or hot surfaces, as slurry coating, fluidized bed coating, and powder flocking. PPS coatings application is limited by large surfaces as they cannot be accommodated in the oven.
- Rapid industrialization and urbanization in the APAC region are driving the PPS market in automotive applications.
- Asia Pacific holds the largest market share of 36% in the year 2018 owing to the fact that China and Japan are the leading regions of PPS.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1361
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market on the basis of Type, Recyclability, Application, End Users and Region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Linear PPS
- Cross-Linked PPS
Recyclability Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Electrical & Electronics
- Filter Bags
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Business Equipment
- Construction and Buildings
- Engineering Equipment
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1361
Regional Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Medication Adherence Packaging Market Size, Share & Analysis By Type (Unit-dose Systems, Multi-dose Systems), By Material (Plastic, PVC, Rigid PVC, PET, PE, PP, Aluminum, Paper & Paperboard, Others), By End User (Retail Pharmacies, Long-term Care Facilities, Hospital, Mail-order Pharmacies), And Regional Forecasts, 2017-2027
Collagen Powder Market Size by Type (Collagen Protein, Collagen Peptide), by Source (Bovine, Porcine, Poultry, Marine and Others), Share & Trends Analysis Report By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts to 2016-2026
Fiber Based Packaging Market Information By Product Type (Paper Boards, Corrugated Packaging, Industrial Bags, Displays, Cushioning, Supports, Extrusion Coatings, Release Liners), By End-Use (Chemicals, Food & Beverages, Consumer Electronics, Construction, Others), By Discard Process (Recyclable, Reusable, Degradable), And By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Rare Earth Hydrogen Storage Materials Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Product (Magnesium, Rare Earth, Titanium), By Application (NiMH Batteries, Purify Hydrogen, Manufacturing Heat Pump, Catalyst, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Perfluorooctanoic Acid (PFOA) Market Size by Application (Dispersant, Emulsifier, Surfactant and Other Applications), Share & Trends Analysis Report By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2016 – 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-polyphenylene-sulfide-pps-market