The Global Piling Machine Market is forecasted to reach USD 6.85 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Rise in mining activities and construction in emerging countries like India and China is pushing the growth of the market. The growing need for foundation machinery in such operations is fueling the market of Piling Machines.
Government Regulations intended for boosting the energy output through non-conventional sources, such as solar and wind, are forecasted to increase the demand for foundation work which in turn will raise piling machinery demand. Moreover, governments across the globe are trying to raise their output using wind energy. This will raise the demand for wind turbines and thereby their installation. Thus, increasing the demand for Piling Machines.
However, the requirement of skilled labor for operating these heavy machineries will be a major challenge in the expansion.
APAC is forecasted to dominate the market. Increase in construction in developing nations like India and China is fueling the growth of the market. Expansion of mining industry in emerging nations due to the abundance of minerals, such as gold and copper, is forecasted to promote the growth of the market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1321
Key participants include:
- Casagrande S.p.a
- BSP International Foundations
- International Construction Equipment
- Delmag GmbH & Co. KG
- Kencho Kobe Co.
- Vulcan Foundation Equipment
- Bermingham Foundation Solutions
- Atlas Copco
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Construction of bridges, Railways, Buildings and other types of infrastructures requires machines that are capable of drilling deep into the ground.
- By Method, the market is segmented into Drilled Percussive Piling, Rotary Bored Piling, Air – Lift Reverse Circulation Drilling (RCD), Impact Driven Piling, Auger Boring, Continuous Flight Auger (CFA), and Other Piling Method.
- Piling Machine is applicable mainly in construction. Residential & Commercial Construction segment holds a market share of 19% in the year 2018.
- Expansion of railways in various network countries like India, China, UAE, and Saudi Arabia, and projects for the metro rail system is forecasted to increase the demand for piling machine.
- Hydraulic Hammers is forecasted to hold a market share of 17% in the year 2026. They are more powerful than any other hand-held hammers and are generally used for demolition and breaking rocks into smaller sizes.
- Continuous Flight Auger (CFA), has an annual growth rate of 5.2% throughout the forecast period. Stringent government regulations against vibrations and noise in urban localities are forecasted to increase the growth of the market for piling machines.
- Air – Lift Reverse Circulation Drilling (RCD) is forecasted to grow with a share of 5.3% throughout the forecast period.
- Oil and Gas dominate the market with a share of 23% in the year 2018 with an annual growth rate of 5.0%. Drilling is an essential part of the oil and gas sector and increases in excavation, and R&D increases the demand for piling machine.
- The Asia Pacific dominates the market with a forecasted market share of 26% in the year 2026. Increase in development and modernization is increasing the demand for piling machines in emerging nations.
- Favorable government policies are forecasted to propel the market for piling machines in countries like India and China. MEA is forecasted to hold a market share of 19% in the year 2026.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1321
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Piling Machine Market on the basis of Product, Method, Application, and Region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Piling Rigs
- Vibratory Drivers
- Impact Hammer
- Diesel Hammer
- Hydraulic Hammer
- Hydraulic Press-in
Methods Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Rotary Bored Piling
- Air – Lift Reverse Circulation Drilling (RCD)
- Impact Driven Piling
- Auger Boring
- Continuous Flight Auger (CFA)
- Other Piling Method
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Civil Engineering
- Residential & Commercial Construction
- Industrial Construction
- Oil & Gas
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1321
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Permethrin Market By Type (Powder, Spray, Liquid, Others), By Application (Agriculture, Pharmaceutical, Industrial), And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
Biorationals Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Botanicals, Semiochemicals, Others), By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Fruits & Vegetables, Others), And By Region, Global Forecast To 2028
Sealing Coatings Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Product Type (Oil-Based, Coal Tar-Based, Refined Tar-Based, Asphalt-Based, Acrylic Polymer-Based, Others), By Application (Pavements, Driveways & Parking Lots, Roadways & Walkways, Building Construction, Racetrack & Sports, Others), By Region Forecast To 2027
Firestop Sealants Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product (Silicone, Acrylic), By Application (Pipe and Cable Penetrations, Curtain walls, Facades/Partition Walls, Concrete Floor), By End-Use (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), Regional Forecasts To 2027
Industrial Vaseline Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (White, Yellow, Brown), By Application (Lubricating, Sealing), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America), Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts for 2016 – 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-piling-machine-market