- Using biometrics in industrial control systems
- Demand for power in India surges higher, defying the growth slowdown
- Prominent attorneys Carolina Arciniegas, Isabella Gandini and Inés Elvira Vesga have joined Holland & Knight’s Bogotá office as senior counsel
- Petro River Announces Continued Drilling Success in Osage County and Corporate Update
- Many manufacturers slow to adopt internet of things, Sikich report finds
- Thailand’s IRPC To Build Large Aromatics Complex With Honeywell Technology
- Africa Oil Week To Welcome 14 Governments
- CONTRARIAN INVESTORS PILE $16M INTO PLATINUM INSIDE A YEAR AMID DIESEL EMISSIONS DEBATE
- GRANT & EISENHOFER LAUNCHES INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LITIGATION PRACTICE, LED BY NOTED PATENT-TRADE SECRETS TRIAL LAWYER ERIC EVAIN
- 7TH GLOBAL ECONOMIC SUMMIT IN MUMBAI TO STRENGTHEN BILATERAL TIES WITH MIDDLE EAST THROUGH ‘GLOBAL VALUE CHAINS
- A Guide to Investing in Vietnam
- THE OUTLOOK FOR OIL: SHIFTING DRIVERS OF GLOBAL DEMAND
- COULD LITIGATION FINANCE HELP SAVE THE OIL & GAS INDUSTRY?
- OIL MARKET: THE OUTLOOK FOR THE REST OF 2017
- THE HIGHS AND LOWS OF THE GREEK ECONOMY: NEW ATRADIUS REPORT
- TRANSACTIONAL OIL AND GAS PARTNER JOINS KING & SPALDING’S HOUSTON OFFICE
- PENINSULA PETROLEUM REFINANCES WITH NEW RECEIVABLES FINANCE SYNDICATE
- EXPERTS SHARE THEIR TOP TIPS ON THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING BUSINESS LOCATIONS
- HERBERT SMITH FREEHILLS ADVISES VITOL ON THE UP TO $1.65BN FINANCING OF ITS INTEREST IN THE $7BN OCTP OIL AND GAS PROJECT IN GHANA
- JAPANESE ENERGY COMPANIES STILL SEE LNG AS A CORNERSTONE FUEL
- FINANCIAL MARKETS: MOVING INTO 2017
- FOURWORLD CAPITAL ISSUES RESULTS OF INDEPENDENT ANALYSIS OF FLOTEK INDUSTRIES’ FRACKING ADDITIVE CNF, CONCLUDES COMPANY OVERSTATES PRODUCTS’ VALUE AND FACES UNDISCLOSED BUSINESS RISKS
- DOES OPEC’S PRODUCTION CUT PRESENT AN INVESTMENT CASE FOR ENERGY EQUITIES?
- OPEC’S ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT A GAME CHANGER
- AUTUMN HAS COME: NEW SEASON OF FINANCIAL MARKET
- FINANCIAL ENGINEERING STUDENT WINS COLOMBIAN STOCK EXCHANGE GAME
- BANK OF ÅLAND CHOOSES GEMALTO’S BIO-SOURCED PAYMENT CARDS TO SUPPORT BALTIC SEA ENVIRONMENTAL CAMPAIGN
- THREE MAJOR CONTRACTS IN RUSSIA AND GERMANY BRING NIDEC ASI TO THEFOREFRONT OF INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRY
- ABBA EQUIPMENT LEASING PRIMED TO MEET RISING DEMAND IN CONSTRUCTION TRADES WITH CUSTOMIZED LEASING AND FINANCING PACKAGES
- 2016 OIL PRICES EXPECTED TO DROP UNDER 30 DOLLARS PER BARREL… OR EVEN UNDER 20 DOLLARS?
- INVESTING IN POST-SANCTIONS IRAN
- 5 Important Printing Innovations in Recent Years
- MILBANK ADVISES UNDERWRITERS IN $5 BILLION OFFERING OF BONDS AND SUKUK CERTIFICATES BY LEADING MALAYSIA OIL & GAS COMPANY PETRONAS
- MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA REGION: WHAT PROGRESS AFTER THE “ARAB SPRING”?
- AVALARA STRENGTHENS EUROPEAN EXCISE TEAM WITH TWO NEW SENIOR APPOINTMENTS
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS LEADING SCIENTIST, ENERGY TRANSACTIONAL ATTORNEY TO EXPANDING ENERGY AND SHALE TEAM PARTNER, GEOLOGIST MICHAEL P. JOY JOINS THE DENVER OFFICE
- CITY TO VOTE ON CLIMATE CHANGE LABELS AT GAS PUMPS
- JAMAICA SIGNS DEAL TO SEARCH FOR OFFSHORE OIL, GAS
- UAE’S GDP TO GROW 4.2% IN 2014 AND 4.5% IN 2015, TOTAL EXPORTS TO INCREASE 6% THIS YEAR – EULER HERMES REPORT
- RICHARD ASQUITH JOINS AVALARA AS VP OF GLOBAL TAX COMPLIANCE
- MILBANK REPRESENTS UNDERWRITERS IN THREE COLOMBIAN BOND DEALS VALUED AT US$2.2B
- ARE INVESTORS LOSING OUT? THE IMPACT OF HIGH G&A COSTS ON AIM-LISTED COMPANIES
- NORTH DAKOTA JOINS THE US ELITE MOVING ONE STEP CLOSER TO ENERGY INDEPENDENCE
- 20,000 MEMBERS – VIRAL ANGELS REACHES ANOTHER MILESTONE
- MUSTAFA SANALLAH, CHAIRMAN, NOC – LIBYA: “PRODUCTION OUTPUT AND PEOPLE’S SAFETY – OUR HIGHEST PRIORITIES”
- CYPRUS-NORWAY SIGN NEW DOUBLE TAX TREATY IN THE WAKE OF NORWAY’S OECD SURVEY
- CHANGING THE COURSE OF HISTORY – THE RISE OF WOMEN IN THE US OIL INDUSTRY
- THE OCCUPATIONS DRIVING THE U.S. JOBS RECOVERY
- MAJID JAFAR OUTLINES VISION FOR SUSTAINABLE ENERGY FUTURE IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- Many risks, one Hub: Managing a universe of energy trading risks and complexities with Allegro Development Corporation
- SeABank Vietnam recognized beyond borders by its innovative values in retail banking industry
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Top 10 reasons for investing in oil sector
- Two economic powerhouses: The continuing rise of Sino-African trade
- The Future Of EITI In The Asia Pacific Region
- Yemen: World Bank Grant to Support Private Sector Growth and Social Protection
- Climate-Vulnerable Island States Get Boost For Moving Into Renewable Energy
- London Stock Exchange hosts first Pakistan Privatisation and Capital Markets Forum
- Building Capacity to Manage Ghana’s Oil – World Bank Assists with US$38 Million
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...