- Exporting to Asia: The Dos and Don’ts
- Global Banking & Finance Award Winner – AYA Myanmar Insurance (AMI)
- BE International Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Social Empowerment Category
- Why is cashless inclusion so difficult?
- Oradian enters 10th market on its mission to drive financial inclusion globally
- Leading with Distinction
- Russian IT Start-ups With Support From Russian Export Center Will Get Access to Singapore’s Ecosystem
- UK businesses leaders say blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionise their businesses
- Myawaddy Bank, Myanmar Selects Infosys Finacle to Power Its Digital Transformation
- Myanmar Citizens Bank and Construction and Housing Development Bank select Temenos
- Insurance development and support in Myanmar
- Risks And Benefits Of Data-Driven Economics In Focus Of Major United Nations Gathering
- REAL-TIME PAYMENTS TO DRIVE REVENUE GROWTH AND PROVIDE LAUNCHPAD FOR INNOVATION, ACCORDING TO MORE THAN 80 PERCENT OF BANK EXECUTIVES IN NEW ASEAN BENCHMARK DATA
- TO REVERSE NUMBERS LIVING IN FRAGILE SITUATIONS, IFAD MEMBER STATES CALL FOR INCREASED FOCUS ON POOREST IN RURAL AREAS
- VIETINBANK ANNOUNCES ITS NEW ROLE AS THE SOLE DINERS CLUB CARD ISSUER IN VIETNAM WITH SUPPORT FROM COMPASS PLUS
- Behind the scenes of FBS Broker Customer Support: “Are you a real person or a robot?”
- AYA BANK, MPU, JCB INTRODUCE FIRST CORPORATE CREDIT CARD IN MYANMAR
- EMERGING MARKETS POISED FOR IMPRESSIVE ATM GROWTH
- Brokerage Insights: Why Networking Is Never Optional
- YOMA BANK COMPLETES SUCCESSFUL FUSION TREASURY IMPLEMENTATION WITH FINASTRA
- AYA BANK SELECTS MISYS FOR NEXT TRANSFORMATION PROJECT
- CGIF AND SURBANA JURONG TEAM UP ON GREENFIELD PROJECT BONDS
- FIRST PRIVATE BANK TO MODERNISE AND DIGITALISE BANKING OPERATIONS WITH MISYS
- ASIAN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN TUMULTUOUS TIMES
- Why do Forex companies become benefactors?
- United Amara Bank Myanmar
- PAN ASIA BANK WINS TWO PRESTIGIOUS AWARDS FROM GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCE REVIEW
- US, JAPAN, DENMARK PROMOTE LABOR RIGHTS IN MYANMAR
- US, INDIA REACH AGREEMENT ON STOCKPILING OF FOOD
- US TO OPEN PEACE CORPS PROGRAM IN MYANMAR
- MYANMAR FALLS SHORT ON KEY REFORM PLEDGES TO US
- OBAMA ARRIVES IN CHINA ON 1ST STOP ON ASIA TOUR
- MILBANK REPRESENTS PAN ASIA MAJESTIC EAGLE LIMITED IN FIRST EVER NON-RECOURSE, CROSS-BORDER FINANCING IN MYANMAR
- SHIPPING: CERTIFICATES OF COMPETENCY WHICH ARE RECOGNIZED BY CYPRUS
- Banque Pour Le Commerce Exterieur Lao Public (BCEL)
- Profile & Readership
- List of cities in Myanmar
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Least Developed Countries
- List of Countries in the World
- :List of Countries in Asia
- List of Countries in Southeast Asia
- List of Countries in the Far East Region
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- List of Islamic Banks in Myanmar Burma
- List Of Investment Banks In Burma
Business recovery from COVID-19 lies in implementing the practice of Open Book Management
By Suranga Herath is CEO of English Tea Shop, the leading independent speciality and organic tea company. Over the course of the...
Making Connectivity A Key Part of Cloud Strategy for Finance
By Eric Troyer, CMO at Megaport Finance organisations across the board are facing unprecedented disruption, with new technology entering the industry...
The Impact of Covid-19 on Planning
By Nilly Essaides, Sherri Liao and Gilles Bonelli, The Hackett Group The economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak vary by...
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...