- Why demand for impact investing is already outstripping supply
- Micro-branches; the future of customer-first financial services?
- A new path to financial inclusion
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- GEO Protocol raises seed round from CoinFund to accelerate development of its Internet of Value technology
- 20 Ways to make a living online
- What’s the actual cost of the cloud in 2018/19?
- E-commerce software firm secures £580k to expand
- Battling the Matrix: How Finance Directors can cut through the noise to make better business decisions
- How intelligent cloud can increase employee engagement
- Automotive Cybersecurity Market to grow at 23.5% CAGR from 2018 to 2024
- Under the patronage of HRH Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, The Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Bahrain, World Islamic Banking Conference (WIBC) announces landmark 25th edition in strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Bahrain
- Cred Launches Secure And Easy-To-Use Cryptocurrency Micro-Investing App For Everyday Users
- Rapid7 Integrates with Microsoft Azure to Provide Visibility, Analytics, and Automation for Cloud Security
- Transforming legacy system by migrating to the cloud
- Marathon Capital Announces A Partnership Between IGS Solar And An Ares Management Fund For Investment In Residential Solar Assets
- Why you don’t need to break the bank to achieve good security?
- Top Unified Communications Provider Unify Square Announces Series C Round
- SuperNova handpicks Europe’s 50 hottest scale-ups with a 100% VC curated line-up
- Creator.ai and WAX Form Strategic Partnership
- Blockchain Market Expected to Grow as Financial Companies Plan Investments
- Altia Systems Launches Intelligent Vision 2.0 Suite of AI Products for PanaCast
- The Hottest Blockchain Companies of 2018
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) Becoming Biggest Influences on Tech Industry
- Socialbakers Adds AI-Powered Influencer Management to Its Marketing Platform
- KKR to Acquire BMC Software from Investor Group
- World’s first blockchain platform for marine insurance now in commercial use
- Globalive Technology Inc. announces joint venture with Business Instincts Group to launch blockchain and machine learning software development and commercialization shop
- How Traditional Finance Companies Can Safeguard Their Future in the Age of Blockchain
- Massive Growth in Internet of Things (IoT) Market Evidenced by Skyrocketing Number of Connected Devices
- Adext AMaaS: The First & Only Transparent Self-Service Artificial Intelligence Outperforming Humans at Google AdWords + Facebook Ads
- New Frontier of Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Tech Industry Could Top $190 Billion By 2025
- Gerber Technology Solidifies its Market Leadership by Empowering Digitally Connected Supply Chains Critical in an On-Demand World
- The Microsoft Cloud can save customers 93 percent and more in energy and carbon efficiency
- Talend and Qubole Partner to Disrupt Big Data Economics with Serverless Cloud Support
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Mobey Day Toronto to Explore Changing Spending Habits, AI and Robotics
- The Next Frontier: Motif Introduces Artificial Intelligence Portfolio
- THE CLOUD DELIVERS A BREAKTHROUGH IN MULTI-USER SPREADSHEETS
- RAMBOLL IS TO SCALE PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT REPORTING WITH INSIGHT
- METAPRAXIS APPOINTS NICOLE ANDERSON AS CHAIR TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- VOLANTE TECHNOLOGIES’ VOLPAY SUITE OF PAYMENT PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON MICROSOFT AZURE
- UPGRADE, ZOPA, STARLING BANK, HARVARD AND 10X FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES CONFIRMED AS SPEAKERS AT THIS YEAR’S LENDIT EUROPE
- MIOTECH PARTNERS WITH SILVERHORN TO REDEFINE BIG DATA FOR ASSET MANAGEMENT
- IBM STUDY: C-SUITE EXECUTIVES EXPLORING BLOCKCHAIN AIM TO DISRUPT, NOT DEFEND
- ENERGY PRICES ARE RISING: HOW IT HAPPENED, AND WHAT IT MEANS FOR GLOBAL INVESTORS
- FOUR THINGS TO LOOK FOR WHEN CHOOSING A FINANCIAL SERVICES CLOUD SECURITY PROVIDER
- FOLK2FOLK OFFERS NEW APPROACH TO BUSINESS LENDING WITH FANATICAL SUPPORT FOR MICROSOFT AZURE
- FROM BOTS TO BLOCKCHAIN, CONNECTED CLOUD TO CONNECTED CARS, SAGE SETS OUT ITS VISION FOR THE TECH REVOLUTION
- FREEAGENT AND ICS AGREE NEW PARTNERSHIP TO HELP UK CONTRACTORS WITH THEIR DIGITAL ACCOUNTS
- HOW TO MAKE YOUR MONEY WORK HARDER
- RESEARCH SUGGESTS TECHNOLOGY AWARENESS IS KEY TO INCREASING R&D IN BRITISH BUSINESSES
- BLACKLINE’S RECORD GROWTH SHOWS TREND FOR MODERN FINANCE IS GROWING IN EMEA
- EXPLORE THE UNTAPPED WEST AFRICAN INSURANCE MARKET AT THE IPWA 2015 SUMMIT – A FOCUS ON MICRO INSURANCE, TAKAFUL AND CLIMATE INSURANCE FUND
- CIPHERCLOUD CLOSES $50 MILLION IN FINANCING TO EXTEND CLOUD SECURITY LEADERSHIP
- 40GB FX ETHERNET TECHNOLOGY GOES LIVE
- ZENITH INSURANCE BOOSTS PERFORMANCE USING INSIGHTS FROM DATA
- FOLLOW INVESTMENT EXPERTS AND PROFIT LIKE THEM
- TRUE POTENTIAL’S WORLD-FIRST IMPULSESAVE® TECHNOLOGY TAKES CENTRE STAGE AT FINOVATEFALL IN NYC
- TRUE POTENTIAL PRE-TAX PROFITS UP BY 104 PER CENT
- HEDGE CONNECTION’S GLOBAL FUND FORUM 2014 ANNOUNCES NEW GUEST SPEAKERS AND LEAD SPONSOR
- BRINGING CARE CLOSER TO HOME: CANARY TAKES FLIGHT THANKS TO INVESTORS ON THE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM SYNDICATEROOM
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- Channels and Customers, the New Flavours of Retail Banking Innovation
- Paving the streets of Guernsey with Gold
- World Bank Approves US$1 billion credit to improve rural livelihoods and boost India’s rural economy
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...