- How Can You Have One of the Most Profitable Businesses?
- Outsourcing Engineers: 5 Reasons to Consider the ‘Marmite’ approach
- Creating software that humans trust
- Entrepreneur Success Story
- Flexible working and finance: an unseized opportunity?
- New Range of Canon imageRUNNER Multifunction Device Raises the Bar in Security & Reliability
- 20 Ways to make a living online
- ‘Automated Data Science’ to offer a competitive edge to enterprises
- Royalty financing beyond the mining sector
- How to save on your energy bill?
- 90% Of Millennials are Searching For Indoor Plants To Boost Mental Health Wellbeing
- Puerto Rico’s Governor Rosselló Nevares Announces $1.5 Billion In Public-Private Partnership Projects To Rebuild Puerto Rico’s Infrastructure And Economy
- Many manufacturers slow to adopt internet of things, Sikich report finds
- Earning Begins at Home: Best Places to Rent Out Property in the UK Revealed
- High-Tech Data Centers Sales and Use Tax Exemption on Equipment
- CompTIA: US Cybersecurity Worker Shortage Expanding, New CyberSeek™ Data Reveals
- Garages could use MOT changes to ‘hold motorists to ransom’
- Pioneering Finnish staffing startup Treamer boosts growth through public offering
- Compuware zAdviser Delivers Actionable Analytic Insight to Continuously Improve Quality, Velocity and Efficiency on the Mainframe
- GRIDGAIN® PROFESSIONAL EDITION 2.4 INTRODUCES INTEGRATED MACHINE LEARNING AND DEEP LEARNING IN NEW CONTINUOUS LEARNING FRAMEWORK, ADDS SUPPORT FOR APACHE® SPARK(TM) DATAFRAMES
- TACKLING THE “NEW NORMAL” OF UNCERTAINTY
- SPRING CLEAN YOUR PENSION SCHEME
- How does Social Security Work?
- ROBERT HALF REVEALS THE TOP 10 ROLES SET FOR THE HIGHEST SALARY INCREASES IN 2018
- THE UK’S TOP CITIES TO WORK IN
- NEW KODAK ALARIS IN2 ECOSYSTEM HELPS CUSTOMERS TAKE COMPLEXITY OUT OF INFORMATION CAPTURE
- YOUR MOVE MODERNISES RENTAL SYSTEM AND GAINS ROI WITHIN 7 MONTHS WITH PROGRESS
- HOW IMPORTANT IS UNIVERSITY? NEARLY 60% OF GRADUATES FEEL THEY COULD HAVE GOT THEIR CURRENT JOB WITH A VOCATIONAL QUALIFICATION INSTEAD OF A DEGREE
- A THIRD OF FEMALE DRIVERS THINK GARAGES RIP THEM OFF BECAUSE OF GENDER
- HOW OMEGA POINT DELIVERS PORTFOLIO INSIGHTS FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES WITH DATABRICKS
- COGNITIVE COMPUTING POWERED BY SAS® SOLVES COMPLEX PROBLEMS WITH BIG DATA AND ANALYTICS
- TAME THE IT BEAR: WHY BUSINESSES MUST TAKE BACK CONTROL
- M-POWER’S BUSINESS RULES DESIGNER AUTOMATES BUSINESS PROCESSES WITHOUT CODING
- GREENTREE’S INTEGRATED ERP SOFTWARE PROPELS ADCOCK’S EXPANSION PLANS
- SEEING MACHINES GAINS GLOBAL VISIBILITY WITH NETSUITE ONEWORLD
- WORLDPAY – THE TIP OF THE FINTECH ICEBERG
- LLOYDS BANK DELIVERS MULTI-MILLION POUND PACKAGE TO DOUBLE TRL’S ENTERPRISE VALUELLOYDS BANK DELIVERS MULTI-MILLION POUND PACKAGE TO DOUBLE TRL’S ENTERPRISE VALUE
- DOCUMENT-RELATED RISKS
- KEY CONSIDERATIONS WHEN LOOKING TO ADOPT GOOGLE CHROMEBOOKS IN THE ENTERPRISE
- DATACENTRED ANNOUNCES THE CREATION OF 200 JOBS TO SUPPORT ITS ACCELERATED GROWTH STRATEGY
- DECISION RECRUITMENT ANNOUNCES NAME CHANGE
- HOW CLEANING SERVICES BECAME A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR ENTERPRISE
- To outsource or not to outsource? That is the question
- MFPs – thinking documents not pages
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...