- Why Rewarding Policyholders Is Also A Gift To Data Modelling
- Why Rewarding Policyholders Is Also A Gift To Data Modelling
- LIBOR’s Demise Set To Rock The Foundations of Finance?
- The state of insurance in Nigeria and the route to growth
- An Phat Cat Tuong – Most Innovative New Life Insurance Product Vietnam 2019
- It’s time you start preparing for the worst: Why cyber insurance is no longer a luxury
- The CFOs guide to achieving IFRS 17 compliance
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of P&C Claims Organisations in the Digital Era
- How Fintechs Are Empowering Banks?
- 2018 Unisys Security Index™: Identity Theft Top Concern for UK Citizens, Social Media Exploitation Fuelling Fear Amongst Millennials
- Volatility Risk Premia Strategies in an Era of Uncertainty
- How can insurers offer a customer-first experience?
- 7 Predictions for the Future of Auto Insurance
- FICO Survey: Most UK Firms Have Cybersecurity Insurance — But Not Full Coverage
- Artificial intelligence versus regulation: friends or foes?
- SAS® helps insurers meet IFRS 17 compliance head-on
- Bosch and Daimler: Metropolitan Area in California to become a pilot city for automated driving
- The Real Standards of Health Services in OECD Countries
- Career opportunities in banking: where are we now and what is the future?
- Doak Supports Trump Administration Expansion of Health Insurance Options for Small Business Owners
- Who wins the 2018 Economic World Cup?
- Mitsubishi Motors and LexisNexis Risk Solutions Provide Driver Feedback Notifications and Usage-Based Insurance (UBI) Options through Road Assist+ App
- Optimism drives farmer sentiment higher; Producers weigh-in on farm bill and crop insurance
- The Gig Generation: addressing the challenges of a new workforce
- Climate and disaster risk financing get fresh boost from African Development Bank
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- It’s Insurance – but Not as We Know It
- The Real Cost Of Owning A Pet
- Calculated Risk: The Insurance Sector Is Choosing InsurTech Collaboration Over Competition in a Bid to Innovate
- UK businesses slam one-size-fits-all banking, insurance and telecoms services
- IT’S (STILL) NOT FAIR
- PIONEERING BIOMETRICS SERVICE TO HELP INSURERS, BANKS IN £200M CYBER FRAUD BATTLE
- NEW CORPORATE SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE PLATFORM TO IMPROVE CREDIT MANAGEMENT
- A REFRESHER ON CYPRUS TAX PRINCIPLES
- SILVERFLEET INVESTS IN SPECIALIST GLOBAL TOUR OPERATOR, RIVIERA TRAVEL
- THE CONTEXTUAL REVOLUTION IS COMING: IGTB UNVEILS VISION FOR TRANSACTION BANKING FUTURE IN TWO NEW WHITEPAPERS
- INTELLECT SEEC NAMED AS TECHNOLOGY PARTNER OF CHOICE BY THE ONTARIO MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- STAYING TOGETHER TO GET ON THE PROPERTY LADDER COULD SEE MORE THAN 160,000 RUIN THEIR CREDIT RATING SAYS MORTGAGE EXPERTS
- PLAN YOUR SUMMER ESCAPE IN A PEUGEOT 208
- SOMPO CANOPIUS STRENGTHENS TRADE CREDIT OFFERING
- DCML DRIVES TOWARDS PAPERLESS FLEET MANAGEMENT WITH DCM CONNECTED
- How much does Medicare Cost
- HƯU TRÍ VỮNG NGHIỆP” – PENSION PRODUCT
- FICO ENTERPRISE SECURITY SCORE GIVES LONG-TERM VIEW OF CYBER RISK EXPOSURE
- DELOITTE: RAPID HEALTH CARE MARKET GROWTH ANTICIPATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- ATRADIUS PAYOUT SAVES LEICESTER TEXTILE FIRM
- CITIBANK INSTALLS WACOM PEN TABLETS FOR ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT PROCESSING
- LENDERS WELCOME FCA’S REVISED RULES ON PPI
- Insurance in Cambodia
- CYBER INSURANCE TAKES THE SPOTLIGHT
- HOW TO AVOID GETTING A DUTCH HEADACHE FROM REGULATION CHANGES
- PROFITABILITY REMAINS STRONG AS FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS FOCUS ON COSTS – CBI/PWC
- 2016 PREDICTIONS: BOARDROOM SHUFFLES IN THE CARDS AS CYBER THREATS RISE
- Positive outlook for non-life insurance in Taiwan
- MICROINSURANCE MARKET IS PICKING UP, THOUGH SOME CHALLENGES STILL LIE AHEAD
- FROM LEGACY TO LONGEVITY: EMBRACING THE INSURANCE IT EVOLUTION
- ALESCO DETERMINES OPTIMUM RISK FINANCING AND INSURANCE STRATEGIES WITH PALISADE’S RISK ANALYSIS SOFTWARE
- HOW THE INTERNET OF THINGS IS IMPROVING THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY
- LEGACY BANKS MUST RETHINK IT STRATEGY IN FACE OF CHALLENGERS
- EULER HERMES FINISHES 2014 WITH GOOD RESULTS
- GROWTH IN FINANCIAL SERVICES CONTINUES BUT BUILDING SOCIETIES UNDER PRESSURE – CBI/PwC
- FICO DATA SHOWS ANTI-FRAUD TECHNOLOGY KEEPING UK CARD FRAUD LOSSES AT BAY
- EULER HERMES 2014 NINE-MONTH RESULTS – MAINTAINING MOMENTUM
- EBOLA, IN THE VIRUS’S CURRENT FORM, POSES VERY LITTLE RISK OF IMPACTING ON LIFE INSURANCE IN THE UK” – ACCORDING TO MICHAEL WARD, MANAGING DIRECTOR OF PAYINGTOOMUCH.COM
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS SEE FASTEST GROWTH SINCE 2007 – CBI/PwC
- CYBER INSURANCE
- THE TEMPERATURE IS RISING AS UK MID-MARKET FINANCIAL SERVICES M&A ACTIVITY HEATS UP
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS UPBEAT AS BUSINESS VOLUMES RISE – CBI/PWC SURVEY
- GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANIES NEED TO PRIORITISE FRAUD DETECTION TO AVOID SPIRALLING INDEMNITY COSTS
- RISE IN UK ACCOUNT SWITCHING PUTS FOCUS ON CUSTOMER SERVICE
- DNB, NORWAY’S LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES INSTITUTION ENTRUSTS HCL WITH RUNNING THE BANK’S IT OPERATIONS
- BOOSTING FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY
- UNDERSTANDING CREDIT INSURANCE
- CURRENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- GULF INSURANCE GROUP
- NEWLY LAUNCHED MONEYHERO HELPS HONG KONGERS SAVE MONEY
- INSURANCE COMPANY TRANSFORMS SERVICE AND SALES OPERATION WITH LEADING CLOUD CONTACT CENTRE TECHNOLOGY
- GLOBAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT M&A ACTIVITY QUICKENS AS VALUATIONS DIP; IN 2013 NEARLY USD 0.76 TRN IN HNW ASSETS CHANGES HANDS THROUGH DEALS
- BIAN EXPANDS GLOBAL REACH WITH FIRST MIDDLE EAST MEMBER
- A SPIRIT OF COOPERATION AND JOINT RESPONSIBILITY
- BIG CORPORATES STILL TOO COMPLACENT ABOUT THEIR LEVELS OF RISK
- THE UK RETAIL DISTRIBUTION REVIEW: A REFORM TOO FAR?
- Defeating Insurance Fraud – The Opportunity Is So Close At Hand
- Are legacy ERP systems holding back business?
- European insurance industry under pressure to agree compromise on Solvency 2
- DON’T RISK TRAVELLING UNINSURED WITH A MEDICAL CONDITION
- The multi-family office (MFO): a one-stop solution for the high-net-worth client
- Delivering services to the unbanked through Corresponsal Banking
- Vista Capital Company Loan Closing Reflective of CMBS Market Shift
- Czechs Are Getting Ready For Pension Reform
- Men warned to act now on annuities or face lower retirement incomes
- Driving advantage: How Enterprise Content Management technology is supporting compliance and growth in the insurance sector
- Gaining the upper hand in the fight against insurance fraud
- Interview with Michael Diekmann on new appointments
- Will IFA’s turn to the bottle for a new career?
- “It is time to grow profitably again”
- FAD/EUO Joint Conference on Public Health Care Reforms: Challenges and Lessons for Advanced and Emerging Europe
The ultimate tech guide to remote working for the casual worker
By Paul Routledge D-Link Country Manager Like many others, you may have grabbed your laptop in the middle of March...
Safeguarding international logistics arrangements during the coronavirus crisis
By Adam Ewart, CEO and Founder of Send My Bag It has certainly been a whirlwind couple of months. The coronavirus...
The Future of Finance Teams: Digitally Transformed
By Simon Bull, Sales Operations & Business Development Manager at Aqilla Finance teams haven’t always been at the forefront of...
High-yield bonds will help, not hinder, businesses’ recovery
By Jesse Chenard CEO of fintech MonetaGo, One of the best indicators of stock market growth is high-yield bonds. The junk...
A holistic view of organisational security
By James Ward, Senior Cyber Consultant at MASS The finance sector is typically more developed than others when it comes...
IDnow: Putting a new face on identity verification
By Charlie Roberts, Head of Business Development UK&I at IDnow Munich headquartered IDnow is an identity verification provider which uses AI-based...
Finance leaders must act against increasing fraud
By David Thorley, Director of Customer Development, FISCAL Technologies The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a whole host of increased...
NextGen Communications – the future of customer experience
By Andrew Beatty, Head of Global Next Generation Banking at FIS As software development increasingly resembles push updates in services,...
The UK Property recovery has begun
By Jamie Johnson is the CEO of FJP Investment, The UK property sector will be integral to the country’s economic...
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...