- 12 steps to Off-Payroll (IR35) compliance
- Analytics Alone is no Longer Enough
- Why it pays to make finance sustainable
- Bolstering anti-money laundering (AML) compliance with AI
- It’s not done yet: MiFID II’s long-term implications
- Is the Metals Industry Prepared for Regulatory Change?
- Winds of change – the case for renewable energy in Turkey
- It’s time for mail to make a return – Why direct mail can still be an asset for financial brands
- How the Market Works
- A decade of Bitcoin heralds a certain future
- Differential Brands Group Completes Acquisition of Significant Portion of Global Brands Group’s North American Business to Create Centric Brands Inc.
- Q&A with Dale Gillham
- EY reports record global revenues of US$34.8b in 2018
- Dispelling the top five cryptocurrency myths…
- The Auto Coin Launches as First Cryptocurrency Based on a Hybrid Blockchain to Revolutionise Commercial Payments for Cars
- Sustainable business development: Latest fad or strategic business practice?
- Dealing with the data deluge: Big Data skills most in-demand
- USAVE Blockchain partners with GMEX to build secure digital exchange for physical gold
- Rexford Industrial Acquires Two Industrial Properties For $20.3 Million
- AudioCodes Declares Annual Dividend of 20 Cents per Share
- Hermes: Solving the plastic problem – investing in a circular economy
- W. P. Carey Inc. Acquires $178 Million (€153 Million) 36-Property Portfolio in the Netherlands
- Columbia University and IBM Establish New Center to Accelerate Innovation in Blockchain and Data Transparency
- Seaspan Completes First Tranche of Warrant Investment With Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited
- Three ways to rebalance supply and demand in the UK property market
- W. P. Carey Inc. Announces $188 Million (DKK 1.2 Billion) Acquisition of Core Logistics Portfolio in Denmark
- What is demand curve?
- How Data Can Help Manage Regulatory Risk
- Australian Utility Endeavour Energy chooses Cognizant for their Digital Transformation
- The Hottest Blockchain Companies of 2018
- AllSpark, a revolutionary new blockchain ecology for content creators, advertisers and social media users, released its white paper.
- Realtors® Midyear Forecast: Home Sales, Prices to Rise despite Inventory, Affordability Challenges
- SEYFARTH REAL ESTATE MARKET SENTIMENT SURVEY REVEALS TOP CONCERNS FOR 2018
- SECURITISATIONS, ALIGNMENT OF INTERESTS AND A RECENT DC COURT RULING ON CLO RISK RETENTION
- TO REVERSE NUMBERS LIVING IN FRAGILE SITUATIONS, IFAD MEMBER STATES CALL FOR INCREASED FOCUS ON POOREST IN RURAL AREAS
- NEW DEUTSCHE BANK PUBLICATION SHOWS HOW PAYABLES FINANCE IS HELPING TO BRIDGE THE US$1.5TRN TRADE FINANCE GAP
- C-SUITE PRIORITIES FOR 2018
- BUSINESSES UNPREPARED FOR THREATS TO DISABILITY RIGHTS POST-BREXIT, SURVEY FINDS
- EU REGULATION, SKILLS AND GOVERNANCE NOW CHALLENGE UK’S LEADERSHIP OF ‘FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION’
- LET BLOCKCHAIN BOOST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- THE ECONOMICS OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS ARE INCREASINGLY COMPELLING, WITH B2B REAPING THE LION’S SHARE, ACCORDING TO NEW VERIZON REPORT
- GDPR. ARE TRANSLATION PROCESSES PUTTING BANKS AT RISK?
- MOBILISING DATA ASSETS FOR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CONSUMPTION
- GOING WITH THE FLOW – HOW THE SURGE IN REGTECH INNOVATION WILL LIFT THE BURDENS OF COMPLIANCE FOR THE FINANCIAL SECTOR
- WIGGIN FUTURE-PROOFS MOBILE ESTATE WITH ECONOCOM’S BOS SUBSCRIPTION
- INTO AFRICA: FOR CORPORATES, INSIDER KNOWLEDGE IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING AFRICAN TRADE
- DEVELOPERS BACK HOUSING WHITE PAPER’S PLEDGE TO FREE UP BROWNFIELD LAND AND CUT LOCAL AUTHORITY PLANNING APPLICATION APPROVAL TIME
- NEW DUTY FOR “LARGE” BUSINESSES TO PUBLISH UK PAYMENT PRACTICES
- STRUCTURAL SHIFTS IN CHILEAN UTILITIES
- GST AND THE ROAD AHEAD
- COMMODITIES: WHAT GOES DOWN MUST COME UP
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP UTILITIES SPREAD THEIR FUTURE AND RETURN TO PROFITABILITY AND GROWTH
- REBUILDING BANKS’ REPUTATION THROUGH SUSTAINABLE PROCUREMENT
- SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUNDS AND CENTRAL BANKS EMERGE AS LARGE SCALE COLLATERAL PROVIDERS ACCORDING TO BNY MELLON AND OMFIF
- ONLY ONE MONTH LEFT TO REGISTER FOR THE 2016 ICC BANKING COMMISSION ANNUAL MEETING
- HSBC’S DECISION TO STAY IN LONDON HIGHLIGHTS THE ATTRACTION OF CITY PROPERTY DESPITE GROWING COSTS
- 2016 OIL PRICES EXPECTED TO DROP UNDER 30 DOLLARS PER BARREL… OR EVEN UNDER 20 DOLLARS?
- TRADE SAFELY IN RUSSIA WITH ATRADIUS
- ITALIAN POLICE FORCE PUTS ITS FAITH IN THE SEAT LEON
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: MONITORING THE PULSE OF THE CITY JOBS FOR OVER TEN YEARS
- TACKLING THE COMPLIANCE COST SURGE WITH DATA VIRTUALISATION
- ASSET CONTROL PICKS UP GLOBAL CUSTODIAN AWARD
- FILLING THE PAINFUL WHITE SPACE BETWEEN DATA AND REGULATORY REPORTING – THE EXAMPLE OF CCAR
- HOW TECHNOLOGY IS SHAPING THE REGULATORY SPACE
- UAE ECONOMY GROWING STRONGER: WITH SUPPORT OF AN EFFECTIVE DIVERSIFICATION POLICY
- DELOITTE EXTENDS THE CAPABILITIES OF THEIR EDISCOVERY SUITE WITH THE HELP OF ABBYY RECOGNITION SERVER
- A NEW SUPERVISORY MODEL FOR FINANCIAL FIRMS
- MORRISON & FOERSTER’S NEWEST MOFO TECH LOOKS AT “WHO’S WATCHING WHOM” – DATA PRIVACY ISSUES IN WEARABLE TECHNOLOGY
- BIG DATA: TAKING THE RISK OUT OF RISK?
- IS THE GOLD TO SILVER RATIO RELEVANT TODAY?
- ZERO HOURS CONTRACTS RARELY MEAN ZERO RIGHTS
- COMMERZ BANK STUDY: CRISIS-RESISTANCE OF SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA FURTHER INCREASED
- Transforming Payments to Reduce Risk and Increase Visibility
- THE GRANITE CITY SPARKLES AS BUSINESS TOURISM DESTINATION
- Islamic Banking: The Challenge Ahead
- Is a decade-long bull run for gold coming to an end?
- Commodity Trade Finance in Africa: Changes and Challenges
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- Corporate Silo Mentality Is Increasing The Risk Of Higher Fraud Levels
- Yen and Forex analysis
- China’s strategies towards renewable energy resources
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- Intense interest as power producers line up for R30bn renewables stake
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...