- Open Banking Payment Infrastructure built from scratch by Salt Edge
- People from Mozambique are the greenest in the world
- The true cost of being a female millennial in the UK revealed
- Tapping into Card Payments: The Countries Reaping the Benefits of the Cashless Economy
- Research predicts increased outsourcing of payment processing
- Europe looks down under for commodities trading solutions
- 2018 China (Ningbo) – CEEC Tourism Cooperation Conference Shows Belt and Road Growth in Europe
- World Wind Tunnel Market to See Steady Growth at 2.01% CAGR to 2023
- SECRETS OF ICO LEADERS: HOW BALTIC STATES CAME TO DOMINATE ICO MARKET
- LITHUANIAN BUSINESS ANGEL NETWORK (LITBAN) LAUNCHES IN VILNIUS WITH OVERWHELMING SUCCESS
- CISI DEAL WITH BALTIC FINANCIAL ADVISERS ASSOCIATION GOOD FOR CONSUMERS AND PRACTITIONERS
- COUPA RELEASE 18 EXTENDS SPEND MANAGEMENT DEPTH
- UNICREDIT CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANKING APPOINTS ERIKS ATVARS AS HEAD OF STRUCTURED TRADE & EXPORT FINANCE
- CONSUMER ONLINE LENDER 4FINANCE GROUP ENSURES COMPLIANCE WITH NEW ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING REQUIREMENTS GLOBALLY USING FICO TONBELLER CLOUD SOLUTION
- AMENDMENTS TO THE GOVERNMENT BOND YIELD REFERENCE RATE- USED FOR NOTIONAL INTEREST DEDUCTION
- TWINO BECOMES FIRST P2P PLATFORM IN EUROPE TO LIST LOANS FROM RUSSIA
- LATVIA’S NORVIK BANK WILL FIGHT FINANCIAL CRIME WITH FICO TONBELLER COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS
- BANK SAINT PETERSBURG APPOINTS MARIS MANCINSKIS AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- BANKING ON SNOW AUTOMATION PLATFORM FOR SUCCESS
- IGTB EXPANDS EUROPE TEAM WITH APPOINTMENT OF MIKAEL ESTVALL
- AON HEALTH SURVEY SHOWS 93% OF EMEA EMPLOYERS SEE A CORRELATION BETWEEN HEALTH AND EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE
- NINA VIRTUAL ASSISTANT FROM NUANCE BRINGS HUMAN TOUCH TO SWEDBANK CUSTOMER SERVICE
- IRELAND TOPS THE WORLD’S RANKING AS THE LEAST COMPLEX PLACE FOR BUSINESS COMPLIANCE
- HCL ENABLES INTERNATIONAL PERSONAL FINANCE TO DIGITALLY TRANSFORM ITS CONSUMER LENDING EXPERIENCE
- The Future of Investor Immigration
- WHEN IT COMES TO EMAIL IN EUROPE, ANDROID TRUMPS APPLE
- DETECTING MONEY MULES
- EURO CREATES UNIFIED PRICING ACROSS COUNTRIES, STUDY FINDS
- INCREASED EFFORTS BY OECD ON EXCHANGE OF TAX INFORMATION
- DIVERSIFICATION AND MARKET DEMAND DRIVES CONTINUED GROWTH FOR CONTIS GROUP
- OECD EARLY ADOPTERS GROUP COMMIT TO NEW TAX INFO EXCHANGE BY 2017
- PAYSAFECARD LAUNCHES MY PLUS LOYALTY PROGRAMME
- LATVIA-CYPRUS DOUBLE TAX TREATY
- SHIPPING: CERTIFICATES OF COMPETENCY WHICH ARE RECOGNIZED BY CYPRUS
- INTERNATIONAL COACH FEDERATION HIRES NEW REGIONAL SERVICE CENTRE MANAGERS IN MOSCOW AND KUALA LUMPUR
- INTEGRATION WITH PAYSAFECARD ENABLES CASH UPLOAD TO THE SKRILL DIGITAL WALLET
- paysafecard IS NOW AVAILABLE IN LITHUANIA
- EASTERN AND WESTERN EUROPE: NARROWING THE TRADING GAP
- LEADING EUROPEAN e-MONEY INSTITUTION
- Profile & Readership
- Alphabetical List of Forex Brokers
- List of Stock Exchanges in Europe
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in the Baltics
- List of Countries in Northern Europe
- List of Countries in Europe
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- How will the recent Cyprus bailout impact on the wider Eurozone?
- List Of Investment Banks In Latvia
- MiniCredit-Most Innovative Online Lender in Georgia
- List of Banks in Latvia
- Global Banking & Finance Review Awards 2012
- Sustaining EU10 Recovery Requires Strong Policy Action
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...