- The Gaming education paradigm – Financial inclusion on a new scale and its impact on the financial industry
- What Does Rising Interest Rates Mean to your bottom line
- Is Regulatory oversight the biggest threat to undermining Open Banking
- Should small businesses work with influencers, if so how can they do this?
- Pan-European Instant Payments – Which Scheme Should Banks Choose?
- Regulatory oversight threatens to undermine potential of Open Banking
- Staying on top of changing software licences
- 12 Best Investment Options in India for everyone in their 20s
- Your access to peer-to-peer financing
- Basware introduces SmartSearch within Electronic Procurement Solution
- Unexpected damage: Software License Reviews trigger urgent financial liabilities
- EY reports record global revenues of US$34.8b in 2018
- Royalty financing beyond the mining sector
- Is Donald Trump good for gold? How the president impacts the market
- People’s Government of Ganzhou Nankang Builds Up Furniture Industry in China with SAP Ariba
- Coindirect aims to disrupt the crypto peer-to-peer marketplace ecosystem
- Hermes: Escalating trade war is biggest risk for world economy
- The Deloitte “VAT in the GCC guide” mobile app in Arabic
- Apple v Pepper elevated to US Supreme Court where developers seek acknowledgement, says GlobalData
- Qualcomm Announces Termination of NXP Acquisition and Board Authorization for $30 Billion Stock Repurchase Program
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of B+ to JSC Lisi Lake Development, Outlook Stable
- Crypto Exchange To Give Traders an All-in-One Advantage
- L&T B (Cayman) Inc. Files Early Warning Report in connection with an Internal Distribution of Common Shares of Hudson’s Bay Company
- Recommended Voluntary Cash Offer to Acquire all Shares in LINK Mobility Group ASA by Victory Partners VIII Norway AS
- Etsy to Expand its Community Across Central Europe
- Research predicts increased outsourcing of payment processing
- Qualcomm Extends Cash Tender Offer for All Outstanding Shares of NXP
- Sovereign risks from euro area periphery housing are contained as recoveries take hold
- What is Law of Demand?
- FinancialForce Expands Partner Network to Enhance the Customer Experience, Drive Innovation, and Accelerate Growth
- Technological Advancements in MESH Networks Boosting the Billion Dollar Wireless Industry
- Financing Europe’s Digital Transformation: Unlocking the value of photonics and micro-electronics
- Velosio to Promote Cloud Partner Programs at Microsoft Inspire Conference
- Vergent Bioscience Raises $8.7 Million in Series A Financing Led by Spring Mountain Capital
- Wilkins Kennedy brings VAT offering to Kent with new appointment
- Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. Announces Public Offering of Senior Notes
- 5 Keys to Customer Data Protection in the UK Now that GDPR is Here
- Statflo Raises $12 Million to Continue Growth of 1:1 Sales Accelerator Software in Wireless & Tech Retail Stores
- AI Global Launches the World’s First Open AI Marketplace
- L-com Introduces a New Series of Data-line Lightning and Surge Protectors for Ethernet and Serial Data Applications
- Impartner Continues Rapid Expansion of Channel Management Technology Portfolio with Announcement of New Acquisition
- The EU targets Big Tech
- Congratulations – You survived the GDPR email avalanche
- New Sage research reveals micro-businesses being penalised by tax system
- A new research report commissioned by MasterCard – entitled ‘Nordic Fintech Disruptors Report 2018’ will be released at Money2020 in Amsterdam this week.
- Report: Open Banking requires ‘Open Payments’ platforms to meet needs of connected customers
- DATA PORTABILITY: TRANSFORMING THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
- UK BREXIT TAXATION BILL LEAVES BUSINESSES AT RISK
- FINANCIAL SERVICES REGULATORY AND FUNDS PRACTICE GROUP
- AUDIT UPDATE: NEW DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS UNDER IFRS 13
- RoE – Back to Normalization Post
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- One, two, three, four? How many women are on your board?
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...