- IR35 Private Sector 2020 Roll Out – Key Factors to Determine Employment Status
- Combatting the scourge of ‘VAT Carousel’ fraud
- Trading in South Africa – the Atradius view
- Software investment is crucial as VAT collection enters new era
- Battling Brexit: How technology can help businesses plan for the unknown
- Unexplained wealth orders, what you can do if one lands on you
- Understanding charitable giving – with the (gift) aid of the taxman
- When is the Inheritance Tax paid?
- Tax enforcement authorities unite to combat international tax crime and money laundering
- Human error could cost UK businesses up to €20 million
- Pensions Freedoms: Where Are We in the Battle to Protect Investors?
- Unexplained Wealth Orders: What do they mean for the banking sector?
- HMRC Shuts Down EDI Channel
- ArchOver launches R&D funding bridge for UK innovators
- Taxing times for prudent pension savers
- Brexit Terms Agreed: Investors Put Their Money On Smes
- DAWN RAIDS: WHAT A COMPANY SHOULD DO NEXT
- THE MAJORITY OF BRITISH ADULTS ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THE SECURITY OF DATA HELD ABOUT THEM BY PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANISATIONS
- COCONUT CRACKS OPEN SMART BUSINESS CURRENT ACCOUNT FOR FREELANCERS AND SELF-EMPLOYED PEOPLE TO PREVENT FUTURE JAN 31ST SELF-ASSESSMENT DEADLINE HEADACHES
- SOME TOP TIPS IF YOU’RE A LATE FILER
- How to register a business in the UK
- 10 COMMON VAT MYTHS – DISPELLED
- SALARY SACRIFICES – A CHANGE IS COMING
- FIVE DAYS TO GO TO SELF ASSESSMENT DEADLINE: EMILY COLTMAN, FCA, TOP LAST MINUTE TIPS FOR FILING A SELF ASSESSMENT TAX RETURN
- FORGET THE CHRISTMAS DAY DINNER – I’VE A TAX RETURN TO FILE
- GST AND THE ROAD AHEAD
- KEEP CALM & CARRY ON:UK EXPORTS TO EU ACTUALLY INCREASED IN JUNE 2016 AHEAD OF ‘BREXIT’ VOTE
- OFFSHORE INVESTORS MUST BE READY FOR COMMON REPORTING STANDARDS
- GOODBYE TO ALL VAT? EU INDIRECT TAX AFTER BREXIT
- ISA INVESTORS COULD SAVE UP TO £230.25 A YEAR BY SWITCHING THE SAME £30K PORTFOLIO TO THE CHEAPEST FUND PLATFORM
- CHANGES TO TAX TREATMENT OF “ENTREPRENEURS” SPARK INFLUX OF MVLS
- VOICE BIOMETRICS IN GOVERNMENT
- HMRC PHISHING MESSAGES STILL A THREAT
- A SNAPSHOT OF THE UK’S PROPERTY INVESTMENT CONCERNS
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: 10 YEAR EDITION
- HMRC BLUNDERS WILL TRIGGER PEOPLE TO MOVE MONEY OUT OF BRITAIN
- ASK THE EXPERT: 5 TOP TIPS FOR INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE OUTSIDE THE UK
- UAE ECONOMY GROWING STRONGER: WITH SUPPORT OF AN EFFECTIVE DIVERSIFICATION POLICY
- THE FIRST BUDGET FROM INDIA’S BJP GOVERNMENT WAS SHORT ON BOLD REFORMS BUT IS HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
- TAXATION OF TRUSTS PROPOSED BY HMRC
- FRAUD IN BUSINESS
- THE UK INTRODUCES NEW CRIMINAL OFFENCE FOR TAX EVADERS
- TAX DISPUTES – WHAT’S THE ALTERNATIVE?
- THE GROWING TREND OF COMMERCIAL PRESSURE TO TAKE ENHANCED RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUPPLY CHAIN
- UK DESTINATION OF CHOICE FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS
- SELF-EMPLOYED BRITAIN: IS THE COUNTRY’S SELF-EMPLOYED WORKFORCE GETTING BETTER AT MANAGING FINANCES?
- EUROPEAN COMMISSION TIGHTENS KEY EU CORPORATE TAX RULES
- CROCUS CONSULTING
- “Transparency and Trust” in Company Ownership and Control
- A NATION OF “STALL CENTRES” INTRODUCING THE UK’S FIRST PHONE RAGE INDEX
- UK Government urged to let consumers deposit cheques using their smartphones
- Beware “Access your pension at 45!” headlines
- Are You Ready For Real Time Information (RTI)?
- Payroll is going real time in the UK – but can micro-businesses keep up?
- deVere Group champions HMRC’s warnings against pension-busting schemes
- Miles Dean, Founder of Milestone International Tax Partners
- Minimising the Risks Associated with Change
- Malta secures its position as leading QROPS hub
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- UK pensioners and their pensions are South Africa-bound
- Retirees rush to transfer funds to QROPS
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
5 reasons to rebrand now
By David Langton, president of Langton Creative Group and co-author of Visual Marketing (Wiley Publishers). Ineffective Logo. How well does your name...
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...