- What Impact Will A UK Winter Election Have On Financial Markets UK?
- Trade wars and volatility – Can cryptocurrency become a ‘safe-haven’ currency?
- Commerzbank announces plans to automate selected compliance relevant pre-checks in trade finance transaction processing by 2020
- Volatility Risk Premia Strategies in an Era of Uncertainty
- Lehman Brothers 10 years on – Investment opportunities that have weathered the storm
- Invest in cryptocurrencies, commodities or companies?
- Qualcomm Announces Termination of NXP Acquisition and Board Authorization for $30 Billion Stock Repurchase Program
- Forget About Global Investing – Winans Investments Post Solid Performance in a Volatile 2018
- Sandler Capital Funds to Increase Shareholding in BioLife Solutions
- Värde Partners, Barclays And Guber Banca Acquire Non-Performing Loan Portfolio Originated By 53 Italian Cooperative, Rural AndPopolari Banks (GBV €1.4 Billion)
- Scope Ratings maintains the review for downgrade on Herrenhausen Inv. – Compartment 1’s BBB- (SF)
- The Parking REIT Acquires Parking Facilities in Tourist-Central Areas of Honolulu and New Orleans
- Top Bay Area Financial Advisor Celebrates 50-Year Legacy in Financial Services
- Bionik Laboratories Announces Agreement with The Transitional Learning Center for InMotion Arm Robotic Systems
- CAMRADATA publishes Investment Research Reports for Q1 2018
- Hermes: Egypt’s economic potential – Oasis or mirage?
- Hermes: Is it time for investors to prepare for the ‘worst of times’?
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Virtual Crypto® Technologies Signs Agreement With Its First Commercial Customer
- GAIN Capital to Sell GTX ECN Business to Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T
- Hong Kong’s Rising Affluent Yearns for Information and Insights to Globally Diversify Investment Portfolio
- HIVE Blockchain Completes Acquisition of Kolos Norway AS
- Tervita Corporation Announces Success of Consent Solicitation to Amend its 7.625% Senior Secured Notes Due 2021
- Tervita Corporation Announces Commencement of an Offering of Senior Secured Notes by Tervita 2018 Escrow Corporation
- Key investment themes revealed at CAMRADATA’s annual Pension Conference ‘Managing Objectives, Maximising Opportunity’
- INDIAN EQUITIES: EXPENSIVE, BUT UNDERPINNED BY DOMESTIC GROWTH
- WHAT ARE THE BEST ‘INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS FOR INSURERS’ IN A CHANGING ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE?
- CHINA: COMING BACK INTO FOCUS
- FORESIGHT LAUNCHES NEW INFRASTRUCTURE INCOME FUND
- BRICKVEST – REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK FOR 2018
- TASKIZE | OPED | THE POWER OF THE CROWD
- FALCON PRIVATE BANK BECOMES FIRST SWISS BANK TO OFFER BITCOIN & CRYPTO-ASSET MANAGEMENT TO CLIENTS, IN COOPERATION WITH BITCOIN SUISSE AG.
- BARCLAYS ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW MERGER ARBITRAGE US INDEX FAMILY
- LEARNING FROM LEHMAN: WHY FRTB NEEDS TO BE BUILT ON BEDROCK, NOT SAND!
- WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT HIGH-FREQUENCY TRADING WHEN THE MARKET EXISTS FOR THE INVESTOR?
- IS THE SO-CALLED ‘REFLATION TRADE’ OVER?
- BLOOMBERG LAUNCHES NEW RMB BOND SUITE FOR GLOBAL INVESTORS
- ARTICLE 50: ONE MONTH ON & TOP TEN TIPS FOR BREXIT INVESTING
- BLACK ART OR REALITY – PREDICTIVE SOFTWARE ANALYTICS FOR THE FINANCIAL SECTOR?
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – MARKET OUTLOOK 2017
- HOW A TRUMP PRESIDENCY COULD IGNITE M&A ACTIVITY IN THE UK
- GOLDENSOURCE LAUNCHES FRTB SOLUTION AS MARKET RISK PRESSURES MOUNT FOR BANKS
- HOW DO WE DELIVER EFFECTIVE INCOME SOLUTIONS IN TODAY’S ENVIRONMENT?
- TIME:COMMERCIAL FREEHOLD ENJOYS 14% INCREASE IN AUM SINCE BREXIT REFERENDUM AND MAKES A NEW ACQUISITION
- WHAT DOES CP29/16 MEAN FOR MORTGAGE LENDERS?
- FICO SURVEY: MILLENNIALS 2 TO 3 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO SWITCH BANKS
- FOR PRIVATE INVESTORS, BUT ALSO FOR FOUNDATIONS, HIGH-QUALITY STRING INSTRUMENTS CAN BE AN INTRIGUING INVESTMENT
- LEADING PROPERTY FUND MANAGER OFFERS SAFE HAVEN WITH INNOVATIVE LONG INCOME PROPERTY
- CONSOLIDATION IN RANGES AS MARKET BRACES ITSELF FOR NEXT WEEK, OIL ENDS A 3-DAY RALLY
- OTAS PARTNERS WITH WALL STREET HORIZON TO PROVIDE CORPORATE EVENT INTELLIGENCE TO INVESTORS AND TRADERS
- WHERE ARE WE LOOKING FOR INCOME?
- PROPERTY WEALTH BEATS PENSION SAVINGS FOR OVER-55S
- AN EVENTFUL QUARTER HAS CLOSED, BUT WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT?
- There are no secrets that time does not reveal
- DRILL A LITTLE DEEPER – QATAR’S GROWTH SET TO DEFY THE LOW OIL PRICE ENVIRONMENT
- STOCK MARKETS START 2016 IN PANIC MODE, INVESTORS URGED TO SEE THE OPPORTUNITIES
- INCORPORATING ALGORITHMIC TRADING SYSTEMS IN YOUR INVESTMENT AND TRADING STRATEGY
- ALESCO DETERMINES OPTIMUM RISK FINANCING AND INSURANCE STRATEGIES WITH PALISADE’S RISK ANALYSIS SOFTWARE
- A WAY OUT FOR THE NIGERIAN NAIRA KNOCK DOWN
- TOP-RANKED EFG HERMES ASSET MANAGEMENT FORTIFIES ITS POSITION AS THE FUND MANAGER OF CHOICE IN THE ARAB WORLD WITH STELLAR PERFORMANCE ACROSS ALL ASSET CLASSES
- WHAT’S GIVING HIGH-FREQUENCY TRADERS THE JITTERS?
- DO BANKS NEED A MORE RIGOROUS PROCESS FOR STRESS-TESTING?
- ADVISERS BULLISH ABOUT RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY
- RATIONALE FOR INVESTING IN THE OLD PARK CAPITAL MAESTRO STRATEGY NOW
- HOUSA INVESTORS EARN 3.1% GROWTH IN FIRST MONTH
- VIRTUSA EXPANDS OPERATIONS IN EUROPE WITH TRADETECH CONSULTING ACQUISITION
- CME OPTIONS ON NIKKEI 225 FUTURES – ENHANCING THE STOCK INDEX RISK MANAGEMENT REPERTOIRE
- The changing role of today’s finance department
- European insurance industry under pressure to agree compromise on Solvency 2
- Stenham Launches New Credit and Healthcare Funds
- Is the Trend really your Friend?
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- Basel III – Who has the stamina?
- How to trade efficiently with MACD indicators?
- MICROFINANCE COMES OF AGE
- When, If Ever, Will Small-Cap Bank Valuations Return?
- USDJPY’s major cycle reversal and BOJ Intervention
- Volatility And The Fx Market – Utilizing Volatility To Your Advantage
- Summer Volatility Brings Fall Worries
- How People Think and How it Matters
- “Assessing risks fairly and sustainably”
- The race to zero – Speech by Andrew Haldane
- Canada in a Multi-Polar World
- DailyFX+: The Ultimate Forex Trading Toolbox
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...